The most Reddit movie of all time?

>fluids xD
>I am riding a nuclear bomb! YAHOOO!!
>I CAN WALK MY FURHER!!!
>YOU CANT FIGHT IN HERE LE GENTLEMEN THIS IS THE WAR ROOM!!!!
>YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO LE COCA COLA COMPANY
>DMITRI XD STOP BEING SO SILLY
>Peace Is Our Profession sign in front of a battle [mind-blowing genius joke by Kubrick ;)]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6kpgYyYVjlgufe1yLM1QhQ/
iaea.org/publications/factsheets/iaea-safeguards-overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This movie sucks.

Great life, Jason.

It's a comedy, it's just silly and designed to give audiences a cheap laugh that they forget about by the next week.

This is a good movie. Kubrick was asked to adapt a book about a cold war doomsday scenario. Thought it was so crazy and absurd that it was comical. So he made it a comedy. Otherwise it would just be Tom Clancy schlock.

>Peace Is Our Profession sign in front of a battle
War is necessary to achieve peace, just saying

WAR = PEACE

I just wanted to add on to what I wrote here. The movie plays off of game theory principles that suppose that in a game, each player will logically do what is to their benefit. That is, unless, if the player or players are irrational. Kubrick approached the story with the understanding that rational actors can not feasibly make the decisions that bring about a doomsday scenario and that's why the characters are so cartoonish.

No it's not you idiot. Go back to Israel.

The Big Lebowski

Daily reminder that OP is an actual turboautist who makes the same exact thread multiple times per day about how a 53 year old film is not funny enough to him.

His still active thread on page 7 And all the threads posted these days by him
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6kpgYyYVjlgufe1yLM1QhQ/

I see you finally chose another picture, but your absolutely embarassing XD and ! phrasing with the same exact LE COCA COLA COMPANY DAD JOKE pathetic point is giving you away user.

fuck off

Peace is not the absence of war itself, but the absence of war in its visible form.

To be fair the same goes for about 50% of posts made on Sup Forums. This place's primary function is to serve as a gated pen to contain autists with OCD.

this movie is THE BOMB and it's you that sucks OP

Were the ridiculous regulations brought up in the film actually real? Were they changed?

Watch the first second of the movie.

wasn't funny

>This place's primary function is to serve as a gated pen to contain autists with OCD.
Nonono. This is a place where filmfans come to discuss movies and television, user.

Like what for example?

Its a meme you dolt

Was Kubrick not aware of the safeguards though, or were the safeguards not known to the public?

Depends on how you define war. There will always be conflict until we reach a point in history where there can be no change and if that is even possible its hard to say.

I barely remember the film to be honest. Wasn't it pointing out that the mutual destruction idea wouldn't work, or was flawed or something.

iaea.org/publications/factsheets/iaea-safeguards-overview

I think they are generally known. Kubrick made a fictional movie, he wasn't going by the real rule book

The Russians weren't going to fire back because they phoned them and told them of the plans. I don't think it touched on MAD

Fair enough, I'm an idiot that either forgot or was too ignorant to understand the film.

this

Christ you autists, the entire movie is about MAD, which fails because of one mad lad general and the russian D O O M S D A Y M A C H I N E, which takes MAD to a next level, except the entire point of the doomsday device is that it is known and the russians have put it into operation witholding it's existance because they wanted to announce it for their leader's birthday.

making the same thread over and over again with the same shitty opinions is classed as a meme today?

who's the real autist, him... or you?

>He made the thread again
There has to be some story involving a lot of spaghetti, why don't you share it OP. We won't laugh, promise.