EXPLAIN THIS AMERICA

youtube.com/watch?v=KFAqqANiK1k
First shart in mart, now this! You are worse than poo in loo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLVhxtDBK64
youtu.be/T5MbvMoV7ek
dailymotion.com/video/xz4twy_hoarders-s06e04-hdtv-x264-killers-ω_animals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck man

>American food looks like shit
>Their shit looks like shit.

How do they even differentiate anymore, fellow anglos?

I don't know, they eat shit food from shit bowls next to shit while shitting in a bucket.

She should move to India

Their entire society and culture seems to revolve and round shit.

Poo in bucket!

Please do not sully the name of India and its noble and spiritual people.

Not even their poorest untouchables would eat their own faeces.

Jesus, what the fuck

burn that house and burn that woman too.

After you explain your need to create an entire museum of shit, you love it so much you frame it and save it for all to see.

>american women
>not known to eat disgusting brown stuff

Here´s another example of a typical american woman eating

youtube.com/watch?v=VLVhxtDBK64

>that bucket
OH MY GOD

Extremely disturbing, yet fascinating.

Seems like this women was raised by a horrible mother, the child likely grew up in disgusting conditions, and now has adopted an almost love/hate relationship with shit. The poor child was born into shit, and now has been moulded by the shit, becoming one with the shit.

looks like a house from a fucking horror game

EXPLAIN THIS AMERICA

>Releasing all of those fumes into the atmosphere
Think of the polar bears man

DELETE THIS

wtf that was food was for the kitty >:[

you know when people are like "i lost my appetite" but it's almost always an exaggeration? i literally am not hungry anymore after watching this. no part of me wants to eat. my day has been thoroughly destroyed, thanks a lot you dick head

POO IN BUCKET

Looks very pooey around the edges of the bowl.

Average american woman

American elite soldier

Eating poop isn't even disgusting, when I wipe my ass and I get some on my finger I just lick it off. Guess what, everyone does it and it's normal.

Somebody nuke the house already.

This is most likely a case of parasitic intestinal and brain infection. As disgusting as it may sound, that probably also is why she is overweight.

ohgod wtf

oh jesus

poop in bucket
dont empty
put in smaller bucket

oh lord why

I was really hoping it was just the design of the bowl or something.

This is my strange addiction tier.
She is a mentally ill hoarder probably grew up with mentally ill family, herself being slightly autistic.

I can explain some of this to you guys, here is my theory.

During the Great Depression, of the 1930s several Americans learned to live in these conditions. Basically living like third world, also hoarding and making limited human contact, this woman's mother lives during that peroid and raised this child like this, basically fucking her brain up.

She would have to reprogram her brain.

Now my mother was born at the end of the great depression, but her mother lived through it, my grandmother was a hoarder. My mother realizes she does sometimes as well, but we would never have sanitary issues.

That is some serious rural mental illness shit.

Also the shart in mart meme, isn't accurate. In 31 years never seen a shitty pant in Walmart.

Just burn it down, that house just needs to be burned to the ground. That woman needs to be in jail for such destruction of property, Jesus Christ what the fuck.

So Americans are fat because they get infected when they eat shit?
Rusty hook

Holy crap, she single handedly brought down the property values of her neighbourhood, 600%

>this thread

toppest kek

Typical american protesters

Thank you America. Interracial AND sjw AND sharting propaganda, now that's something new.

youtu.be/T5MbvMoV7ek

This is unnatural, cannot explain!

Child that is considered "dangerously underweight" in the US

That ain't no fucking American food. Never seen that in my entire life. Must be some culturally enriched cuisine.

American way to prepare noodles

>She is a mentally ill hoarder probably grew up with mentally ill family, herself being slightly autistic.

also typical MURICAN

American preparing his second breakfast of the day

> Chilli dog
>Not American

All that shite you have been eating has begun to affect your memory and awareness of your surroundings.

Seek help please, bro.

>Their chocolate tastes of puke
>They wont change the taste because americans wouldn't like chocolate without puke in it.

She is mentally sick, what's your excuse India?

Whatever you say pajeet

POOP
IN
SOUP

America's most popular athlete

Considering typical german is brown and Arab decent, it brings tears to my eyes knowing America must save the white race.

SHART
IN
CUP

>America
>60% white.

You ain't saving anyone Juan Abdullah Jamal.

this isn't an american problem its a woman problem

I've never seen this type of hot dog in my life.

>Look up picture source
>Its from some faggot store in San Francisco

No wonder, they're practically Eurocuck faggots over there

wat

Post don't get much better then this. Well done.

American woman after face-lift

dailymotion.com/video/xz4twy_hoarders-s06e04-hdtv-x264-killers-ω_animals

The bottles are literal liquid shit, she eats from a single disposable bowl, she has bloody tampons all over her floors, she owns a cat, she puts the shit from one bucket into another, the shit water splashes on her fingers and she doesn't wash her hands before eating. She considers her shit toothbrush sanitary.

no fucking way
how does she even live
how is her house not covered in puke too?

You know nothing of this great land.

>MERİCA

It costs 148k to fix the house properly in the end, 144k to bulldoze it and build an enitrely new house, thats how fucked up it is.

DELETE THIS
I'm so angry about this that I totally forgot about all the rapist that the Germans invited into their country. Good job.

>American Culture

Mostly, yes. 100 Years ago obesity wasn't a problem and we ate 1 lb a sugar a year. Today we eat that x170 which feeds yeast, candida, bacterium, and parasites (symbiotic or not) that control the vagus nerve and neutralize stomach acid so digestion and absorption is much less efficient therefore feeding them and fattening its inhabitant and simultaneously ruining the intestinal lining making it more difficult to remove them. This is the basis for disease and why people have mineral deficiencies. This is a very unconventional way to look at things, but I've had my own problems and journey over the years and I'll tell you what I know is real and what I've done to help people - this perspective of cleaning up digestion is much more effective than, "here dude take these pills xDDDDDDDD".

WOW W T F!!!
I hate toilets now!

American dog breeding

is midwest the only pol tier place in usa?

This, I tried some hersheys and it literally tastes of vomit, what the fuck america?

And these whales think they can take on the US army

It's the fucking German-Americans.

SHART

POOP IN SOUP
O
O
P

I
N

S
O
U
P

uhhh

Thing is, one lady gets her own cable tv show because she is wierd and people like to watch weird people from their TV.

However, Indians regularily shit in the street. 100 percent of Indians had to shit on a field, beach or street. Even if their village has loos, not all of them do.

Also, I got a pajeet tier captcha.

Shat a la frappe

Don't try to defend this, shit eater.

>buttmuncher defending his cancerous culture

please stop i'm gonna throw up

Here's an example of a German woman eating.

Is this the birth of an epib new may may

First we shart in the mart, now we poop in the soup!

T
U
R
D

C
U
R
D