Cenk Leading National Anthem Movement

who else is going to start sitting during our national anthem????

#IsitwithKaepernik

#BasedCenk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9xNy5z8PIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah! DEATH TO AMERICA!

not watching the superbowl this year

If most of the players did then people would stop watching and they'd lose their jobs.

People should just stop watching the NFL, it quite obvious that it's nothing more than a progressive front.

This is why I'm glad NHL is 95% white

At least they'll all die young and senile

>Cenking this low for views

Sad!

Watch a white sport like baseball or hockey

>sitting during the anthem.
>implying it does anything.
A player strike would be more effective. As it is, they will still be destroying their bodies and risking injury for my entertainment. Who really wins here?

>Cenk T*rkroach

Looks like he's about ready for another stomping by Alex Jones.

virtue signalling knows no bounds
absolute madmen they will actually really SIT during the anthem
holy shit someone stop them

Bane a stadium if, let's say, more than 14 players join this sandnigger.

>beanerball

Hopefully this will inspire more resentment against minorities and get the football watching demographic to vote Trump.

>baseball
Filled with spics

Bane?
a stadium?

Hmm....

youtube.com/watch?v=h9xNy5z8PIA

I don't get why white people watch niggerball and niggeregg. The point of sports as a form of entertainment is to root for your home team, because it's your own people playing. Rooting for a team full of niggers falls into the same category as saying muslim immigrants as every bit as European as white people.

If most of you patriots do this it will hurt their ability to collect as much advertising revenue. But it needs to be in a significant number

Only a shill or retard would think Cenk is based. Anyone who was in any doubt had it confirmed in the debate with Dinesh D'Souza. He showed himself to be a true philistine incapable of handling intellectual debate

"it's entirely possible to deny the armenian genocide whilst refusing to observe the national anthem of my adopted country. this is why we should allow more immigrants into the united states, RIGHT?!" - brown buffalo

Traditionally white and American

We really only care about the QB and if you think about it, the QB leads the team and is usually white. Makes things more fun to watch whitey telling the dindus what to do.

A FUCKNIG HICKEY PUCK

Sigh...why do we allow so much anti-American trash to exist in our nation?

Why didn't the football fans storm the field and prevent the game from starting?

Are Americans actually not that patriotic? Are Americans all cucks?

I think this is wishful thinking.

You are one of the Brady fanboys on spee aren't you?

You are one of the nuffin fanboys?

This is the crux of sportstardism, you have stated the reason for the introduction of this virus into the populace. To keep him, the average Joe, preoccupied with entertainment as machinations are developed in the shadows.

"my" team ...LOL
"we" win .... LOLOL
There is no we, it's a provider/consumer dynamic.
It must be fun for guys to dress up in halloween costumes for every home game or wear a shirt that has the name and number of the man they idolize and live vicariously through, it makes them feel special.
However, tribal association and pagan like idol worship scenarios notwithstanding, the reality is professional sports is an entertainment business. Unless one is a member of a particular team, the efforts of that team are no reflection upon the individual sportstard or the surrounding community, there's no reason to feel pride, no reason to put a grocery bag over one's head when the local franchise is not winning.
The average fan has less connection to their team they live for than they do with the local Burger King. Why not put on a Ronald McDonald costume and cheer in front of Mcdonalds? it would be more relevant and the savings would be substantial.
Sportstardism, it's a disease, not an addiction.
The dynamic is a carbon copy of the sportstard scenario, it's a base level us & them mental imagery with an unhealthy slice of idol worship served on top.
No matter who anyone imagines or refers to as their "Us" , when the ish hits the ventilation apparatus, it's basically going to be every man for himself. 95% of the illusions about "us" drop away when survival is at stake and the resources are limited.
All of these slef-proclaimed, highly enlightened, holier than thou neo vanguard of the intellectual and moral elite will crumble when they see the thin veneer of civilization stripped away and the beast within steps forward.

What's their paycheck again?

I'm watching the debate right now. Cenk can't stop with the Ad Hominem attacks...

I would rather be part of a movement that leads to that fat swarthy Turk hanging by his commie neck from a flagpole raising Old Glory up high

This will just annoy the normies and send them to the right

Good idea Cenk

>Cenk Uygur

More like KEK UYGAY

Time to flag more of their videos

Someone needs to just stomp that faggot roach already

75% Canadian, but not a single Canadian team has won the Cup in over 20 years.

This. Packers fan here. QB, white. Best receiver, white. Best defensive player, white.

That a nice big list of traitors in the making

Green Bay has a gay QB though. You can't deny that mother fucker is in the closet.

D'Souza has debated with greats like Hitchens. The interview with Louder with Crowder is pretty funny if you enjoyed the debate. Most of the interview is about that debate.

Good for Kaepernick calling out Hillary as a criminal

Why is nhl hockey so good? Not too sure about the lesser leagues since no fighting and they usually wear full face mask.

I have an inside source that says Rodgers really really likes women.

>Watching the NFL

College football is a much better product. The conferences aren't cucked, if a player in the SEC did this, he would be suspended for a year. plus the games and atmosphere are much better.

Ya. But Sid The Kid brought day cup home!

This roach needs to get the fuck out of my country. I don't believe I'm alone when I hope should an accident befall cenk like his throat being slit. it will remind others that patriotism is a virtue of the vicious.

Well we do have lesser leagues here in Canada. OHL and WHL. They only require Eye Shield and fighting is allowed.

Same with AHL which has Canadian/US teams, also being the NHL teams minor Teams which they call up players from at a moments notice, so they need to be NHL ready

At least they have respect for our anthem

So was niggerball but it isn't anymore.

local hockey teams fight all the time. last game i was at in the last 5 minutes of teh game they had a face off and the moment the puck dropped there was an all out brawl, even the goalies got in on it. it was great.