a.pomf.cat/pdlvvl.webm
a.pomf.cat/xlcida.webm
a.pomf.cat/ogyrsg.webm
a.pomf.cat/kprlfh.webm
a.pomf.cat/izduaa.webm
a.pomf.cat/cdrxtk.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not!/sveg/ vs the Forces of Mods

Alright place yer bets. Mods deletan in how many posts?

why must that image be the first post

Weird and adorable!

it probably bc the thread was linked in the last one

>Mods deletan
Probably not.

everyone chill out and have some corn

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

new thread?

yes it is bruv

come up with a better OP faggot

Hell, if Steven Universe can you can

>marco_cleverly_hides_his_erection.jpg

does it really matter
if so next thread will be anti starco edition

why can't Marco just give Star a chance?

You guys have no chill, whatsoever.
I'm. Just gonna say that now before shit hits the fan, as it ALWAYS does.

no how fucking lazy are you

Shitty editions or "Star vs Thread" or "Not a Star VS thread!" are the laziest idea for an OP ever

Come up with a real topic. If the /sug/ idiots can you should be able to

I'm not her, I would be spamming sabco and bashing "marar" then

next thread topic "why does this user have his panties in a knot"

>You guys have no chill, whatsoever.
Would you mind supplying some context?
Things seem pretty chill to me.

Real topics seem to increase the chances of mods deleting the thread. The OPs became as boring as possible for a reason.

He doesn't know she likes him. She probably doesn't even know she likes him. She's one of those affectionate, expressive girls that people have a hard time telling if they're into you or just super friendly.

That's exactly what Amarillo would say!
I'm just messing around.

Because he has a creepy thing for Jackie, a girl who he hasn't even had a conversation with until Star showed up

Yeah, I'll supply you some context.
>give it 10 minutes.

b-but...she's so cute. how could he not go for her?

she's the only girl who ever talked to him.

CUBS WON

STARCO CONFIRMED

>give it 10 minutes.
That's... not an entirely helpful answer.
I don't see anything but the usual silliness here. What do you think is going to cause shit to hit the fan?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT AND SLEEPY!

my quints confirm Starco is happening before the clown episode

That's the opposite though, mods leave multiple threads when they have a real topic, it's when they're linked or Doing a lame thing they get deleted

who wants to start a circle jerk

I know that would make sense, but as far as Star vs threads go that's not how it appears to have happened (to me, anyway).

if that means we all circle jerk into mina's circle, then i'm down for that

SHIT and NON-EXISTENT

I've seen it happen. It's how it works with the other fandoms too. Try making a "Steven Universe Thread"

Pass.

I know that's how it happens with other fandoms, and I agree that it would make sense if it was how it happened with these threads. But as far as I can tell, that's not what actually happens here.

>who wants to start a circle jerk
Why not just post some nice Mina pics?

Threadly reminder

anyone have the links with all the episodes?

thanks

>S1 High Quality:
S01 mega.nz/#F!LJdnGZ5K!6e6Me_NyakO0Ul3jFcZnUw

>S2 High Quality
S02E01 mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
S02E02 mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
S02E03 mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
S02E04 mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
S02E05 mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
S02E06 mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
S02E07 mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
S02E08 mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
S02E09 mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ
S02E10 mega.nz/#F!RsRBEZoR!kftxvJ7x2d1UiHfINUie2A
S02E11 mega.nz/#F!0tg0xACA!4Lm6vZ-sf8RjTRzjrB49cg

I've got small ones too if you want them.

STARCO IS BEST SHIP EVER. (AGAIN)

And here we go

meh (again)

go ahead

thanks again, user

Hey everybody. Don't worry I wrote down your requests. I'll do them. just keep an eye on these threads. I currently have
>sleepover lewd
>Mini star and marco x big
>marcoXsabrina
In the batter's box. I won't be taking any more requests right now.

Tonight I will be getting drunk and lurking but tomorrow I will be doing a fully animated MarcoX???? loop.

Cast your vote, first to 50 wins.
strawpoll.me/11563298

[spoilers]god i hope kelly wins[/spoilers]

I hope we get an episode of Star casting a spell where that forces her and Marco to hug each other until Glossaryck can break it apart

>S1 Small (>64MB each):
S01E01 a.pomf.cat/aqbqvo.webm
S01E02 a.pomf.cat/bfcvkl.webm
S01E03 a.pomf.cat/jxgtzr.webm
S01E04 a.pomf.cat/zhzqmr.webm
S01E05 a.pomf.cat/zeoyra.webm
S01E06 a.pomf.cat/jrzdbx.webm
S01E07 a.pomf.cat/ujezrs.webm
S01E08 a.pomf.cat/zdvhpi.webm
S01E09 a.pomf.cat/qdzvsg.webm
S01E10 a.pomf.cat/lkvine.webm
S01E11 a.pomf.cat/yqscsy.webm
S01E12 a.pomf.cat/rdrsfy.webm
S01E13 a.pomf.cat/lpguzb.webm

>S2 Small (>64MB each):
S02E01 a.pomf.cat/chlmfn.webm
S02E02 a.pomf.cat/roxfqt.webm
S02E03 a.pomf.cat/crqkeo.webm
S02E04 a.pomf.cat/hdewrl.webm
S02E05 a.pomf.cat/rgopqj.webm
S02E06 a.pomf.cat/pdlvvl.webm
S02E07 a.pomf.cat/xlcida.webm
S02E08 a.pomf.cat/ogyrsg.webm
S02E09 a.pomf.cat/kprlfh.webm
S02E10 a.pomf.cat/izduaa.webm
S02E11 a.pomf.cat/cdrxtk.webm

I can never tell if people actually watch these, but it was fun figuring out how to squeeze as much quality out of 2^26 bytes as possible.

Just waiting for a Marcobgenderbender episode with Ranma-esque shenanigans
Then I can die in peace

pretty good quality for being ~64MB each
did you do this yourself user

>did you do this yourself user
Yeah.
I wrote a script to repeatedly run ffmpeg with varying CRF levels, and try to predict which will look the best without exceeding 64MB. I'm sure there's a better way to do it, but without seriously picking through the documentation for the encoder I have no idea what that would be.

Also, VP9 is fucking amazing, and it's a shame that Sup Forums still doesn't allow VP9-webms to be posted.

can we have a serious discussion on what exactly is Janna's endgame on having all of marco's info. As well as a set of keys. And I'm not talking about your ship head cannon.

seriously kind of creepy

I wish I understood how any of what you said works but it sounds complicated and like hard work

you're a hero user, a real human bean

LOL!!

will Starco be more romantic than Jarco?

>can we have a serious discussion on what exactly is Janna's endgame
We clearly have no idea, for all we know is that she really likes to mess with Marco.
And we can't help but think that she wants to get a taste of the Diaz because of it.
Maybe she just likes the attention and reaction Marco gives her?

Hello /sveg/ been a while huh?

I kek'd

Honestly, the only thing that makes sense at this point is the out-of-universe explanation that it's just a running joke.

In-universe, until there's some other revelation, the only present explanation is that she has some strange obsession with Marco.

oh wow! that's a great one there. Did you do that one? I'm not familiar with everyone's styles yet.

You're probably right about her...

hey guy, have you written any nice vanilla lemons?

Nope, I'll get banned if I do.

because they wanted to have a another female character to accompany Star and be her friend and they needed to give her a personality that wasn't like Star or Marco to make her more useful now/later and thusly she is a creep

>Did you do that one?
Oh no, it's made by another awesome artist that shows up in the threads and on Discord from time to time.
Hey WriteFriend.

oooh these are super cute. any more?

Is this the next "How I Became Yours"?

>oooh these are super cute. any more?
A few, some of Jackie too.

>Author: Jacqueline "Jackie" Diaz
Coincidence? Or something more?

long hair janna so cute

wait does jackie have freckles??

hhhhhhhhnnnggggg

>Is this the next "How I Became Yours"?
Quite possibly.
>long hair janna so cute
Indeed, too bad it turns out she doesn't actally have long hair.
>wait does jackie have freckles??
Yup, in a few of the pics I think.
Which is great cause I like the look of freckles on the body.

I like this show but why is the general nothing but shipping? Is it really so shallow/predictable as to have nothing to discuss?

>Wtf happened to Toffee?
>Who is Madame Heinous
>Wtf is up with the ludo wand?
>Where the hell are all the dirty jokes/dark comedy people keep mentioning?
>What's your favorite scene?
>where the hell is river from and how'd he marry moon?
>Buff Frog?

maybe Marco read Star's journal and know she has a crush on him. Maybe Marco just wants to make Star jealous so she asks him out because he's too much of a dork to ask her himself...

I think she just does it because she finds It fun and because she can. Maybe also because Marco's smart enough and has the right personality type to freak about it and provide entertaining reactions.

Seriously, imagine trying to get Star's information covertly. She'd end up giving it to you herself with a smile on her face or play along and look for yours too, like with StarFan13 and the photos in her locker.

obligatory deepest lore pic.
I love the anatomy on this.

Highschool is rough times man. It's obvious Janna has some sorta weird issue like the burgers or is from a fucking weird household and can't properly express her self so she lashes out by being a weirdo and stealing stuff/being minor nuisance to people she has some interest in befriending.

OR

she's the queen of the fae and has come to do fae things

Because we've already talked about all those things already. We're just waiting for the new episodes to come out.
>I love the anatomy on this.
I know, THICK Jackie is the best Jackie.

If those marks under her eyes in the show aren't supposed to be stylized freckles then I don't know what anything is anymore.

>I like this show but why is the general nothing but shipping? Is it really so shallow/predictable as to have nothing to discuss?
You are absolutely right.

>>Wtf happened to Toffee?
that nigga is dead. for real, not only was he probably disintegrated, a castle fell on him.

>>Who is Madame Heinous
One of the 4 card royals, and straight cunt. What her fucking problem?
>>Wtf is up with the ludo wand?
it's the other half of star's wand innit? it's been corrupted. there's probably a skeleton warnicorn running
>>Where the hell are all the dirty jokes/dark
comedy people keep mentioning?
I can't think of any
>>What's your favorite scene?
anything that suggests starco and kelly's reveal
>>where the hell is river from and how'd he marry moon?
i dunno, but he's alpha as fuck, ORRrrr political marraige. His clan is savage, probably stopped a war with their union
>>Buff Frog?
He's awesome, and his name is rober parker... I mean Yvgeny Bulgoyaboff

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you guys for position suggestions.

what kind of lover is marco? I see a lot of HugnFug, but what's the point of Jackies hips if he isn't going to use it to slam deep during doggie?? what's the point of Kelly's hair if he isn't going to hold her head up during doggie?? What's the point of Tammie's horns if he's not going to use them to slam deep when he's throath fUu....

suggestions
random Amelia Bedelia??

>why is the general nothing but shipping
A) it's a general.
B) We're in the middle of a short break, so the posting rate is still pretty high but there's nothing new to steer the discussion.

>Wtf happened to Toffee?
He's Ludo's new wand, which is sympathetic to Star's wand. Whether he had planned for that is still ambiguous, but he was clearly up to SOMETHING in Storm the Castle.

>Who is Madame Heinous
Probably related to the the Butterfly family. So far nothing's happened with that, but we'll see.

>Wtf is up with the ludo wand?
Toffee.

>Where the hell are all the dirty jokes/dark comedy people keep mentioning?
There's not that many of them, but they're spread out through the episodes.

>What's your favorite scene?
Moon reminding everyone why she's in charge in Game of Flags.

>where the hell is river from and how'd he marry moon?
I'd guess he's human Mewni royalty.
It's hard to really answer that without knowing what the deal with Mewni's inhabitants is, or what "mewman" refers to.

>Buff Frog?
Buff Frog!

Seems like you already got a pretty good idea of what position each girl should be in.
Well anyways, to give my own two cents, how about have Marco push Jackie's legs near her head as he slams away or have Marco put Janna in a Full Nelson hold.

>I want it to be my boyfriend!
>I almost died.
>Wait I'm dead? Why didn't you tell me I was dead?
>When they turn 18, they're the governments' problem
>Trash the economy, turn someone to bones! Anything you want to!!!

off the top of my head

>what kind of lover is marco?
It varies with each girl.

For example, Janna insists on hugging because she's secretly shy and intimate in bed and wants to feel all of Marco when they're together. On the other hand Jackie likes to ride on top, so that Marco has to hold her by the hips to keep her from breaking him when she gets rough.

But i haven't. I got into this show like 3 days ago and want to read cool shit. I feel the short break is a dumb excuse cause /GOT/ on Sup Forums still has great discussion even in the off season.

If that's the case, shoot man. Say what you want, if you're engaging enough people will respond.

What do you think of the animation quality of Star Vs? I think it's top tier. I love how they animater her hair. must be a biiiitch

In our defence, Game of Thrones has been running for a lot longer and presumably has a lot more shit to talk about.

>But i haven't. I got into this show like 3 days ago and want to read cool shit.
Understandable then, just go ahead and ask away then, I'm sure some people will answer any question or talk about whatever subject you want.

i can't really speak much to quality as i've been streaming it in shitty quality. I like the general style of the show. I don't like that i can see star's eyes at all times. That's strange to me.

I think the show does a great job with the light hearted tone and has that sugary sweet feel that's great at hiding those fun dark jokes. The first half of season one felt super forced and i skipped the episode in season 2 where ludo founds out about the book because it was boring me to tears. But other than that i love the show. I think the show is at it's best when they have episode that focus more on the weird characters around star/marco but still heavily use star/marco. I'm torn on wether or not i wan New ludo or Toffee to be the villian. I think they did the whole toffee betrayal too soon. there was so much fun space to work with there but now it's all gone.

Also i want them to drop the whole jackie bullshit. It's not fun or new and she seems like a boring 2-d character that marco has just built up in his head because he doesn't have the balls to talk to her/he can smeel that they're chemically compatible and would lead to good offspring.

Also why is every show set in SoCal? When will they recognize that CenTex is the Superior setting for shows?

>Why not both?

>>Why not both?
Cause no one has drawn any new lewds of Mina, dammit!
>TFW still no Hulk-Mina Snu Snu pics.

nah son, not me. can't do it.