RWBY/RT General #938: Poetry edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

RWBY/G Sim Generator:
rwbyg.club/sim

Previous Thread: →

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-scary-kids-scaring-kids

Best girl

I want more Camp Camp.

But that's Blake

>controlling father
>drunken mother
>smug brother
>sister ran off to the military
poor Weiss has a hard home life.

Gotta wait until the next summer, dummy.

Best Lady

It's been cancelled

In all honesty that would suck as its some of the best content rooster teeth has provided in a while. Certainly the most consistent of their animation works

Reminder that Ky got to be with his waifu and had a kid...

Jaune did not.

Then he just needs to get a new waifu

She'll be back.

of course he hasn't yet, he and his waifu will get together soon.

Weiss is still single, he hasn't failed yet

>Cubs break 108 years of no World Series
It's a sign of the end times, boys. Maybe RWBY will survive the upcoming apocalypse

maybe they need to introduce Robo-Jaune already

I thought David S. Pumpkins was a sign of the end times

It's more of a crumbling than an implosion.

>YOUR WAIFU'S FACE WHEN THE CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES

Not really a sports fan but my roommate told me about it

I can actually imagine Nora being a Cubs fan
I miss bearbro, I bet he's having a blast with his town's win

My hall went crazy. Me, what even is baseball. When will Murrica catch up to soccer?

Hey he still has a shot with Weiss.

So lately I've been super interested in trying to make this piece of shit (gauntlet that can fold up into a more compact form)
Obviously the forms wouldn't be as drastically different as Ember Celica because mass is a thing, but the general idea seems plausible. Does anyone have any ideas where I would start with a project like this? I have no experience with welding or anything like that.

I saw you.

When they are actually interested in it, duh. All the America. athletes go to baseball, hand egg and basketball

Which raises the question: what sports are popular in Remnant?

>implying kicking a ball the size of one's head is as difficult as hitting a ball the size of your fist coming at you anywhere from 70-105 miles an hour
Bruh

I know the episodes are short, but previews would be nice

Grifball, obviously.

Grifball

It was the most shenanigans filled game I have ever seen. As it should be.

We can only hope, user.

Which is kinda sad really, because with the youth development system the country has, they'd dominate soccer if they only took it seriously.
I don't think Remnant has the...opportunity to play sports much. Hunting Grimm for sport maybe.
It's not about the difficulty, its about the overall game. I respect baseball because its hard enough. Soccer is complicated though, because it requires massive team coordination.

And that's the problem I find with most american sports, a lot of them focus on individual athletic efforts than team plays. Most of my hallmates dislike soccer because they don't understand how entertaining the team dynamic can be.

Lancaster soon. The pottery cannot be denied

All of JNPR should end up dying, with Jaune last.

>implying hitting a ball with a stick is as difficult as kicking in a ball in constant motion while using all your mental focus to keep tabs on the positioning and strategy of your teammates, while others Dickey's will do anything to take your precious ball away.

Hurb.

Actually American sports focus on team play but has an emphasis on specialized rules

The quarterback might be treated as the popular player but linebackers can win Final MVPs

Another example is basketball having designated ace players and supporting casts. Though there are cases when ace players decide to make a super team (Lebron's recent teams and the current Golden State) but that still doesn't guarantee wins

Fine, let's compromise: hitting a ball the size of your fist coming at you anywhere from 70-105 miles an hour into a position that allows you run 90 feet to be safe is as difficult as kicking a ball in constant motion while using all your mental focus to keep tabs on the positioning and strategy of your teammates while the opposing team does anything to take said ball away.

all sports are equally boring and for faggots

And Weiss is a midget.

So basically where a team is often 'centered' (and I use that term loosely) around one or two key players or performers. Sure, a lot of other sports also have that, but American ones tend to emphasize/glorify them more.
Which, considering Murrica, is understandable.

....dodgeball is still pretty based.

Dodgeball is the greatest sport known to mankind

>Baseball and Soccer
>'Sports'

ah yea

>Made in Texas
>colors can be tied to any college football team
Ruby is Texas Tech
Weiss is Rice
Yang is University of Texas
Can't figure who Blake is

Didn't we already have this edition, RWBY in the park?
And with all the baseball talk it should have been World Series of RWBY Edition

Blake is Missouri

Shit taste strikes again, I see. Man, when waifu taste is shit, all subsequent tastes also become shit.

Blake is Oklahoma State

I've heard it said that a lot of American sports (contrary to their uneducated stereotype) are focused around quantifiable sports with dedicated statistical processes.

It's a lot tougher for soccer to do that. Doesn't make it better or worse, just different.

>I don't think Remnant has the...opportunity to play sports much. Hunting Grimm for sport maybe.

I disagree. Think about it: keeping an entrenched populace entertained and negativity-free requires some sort of distraction or diversion. It's inevitable they would find some sort of game to play, to keep their minds off the grimm, if nothing else.

>glorifying the ones that put on the points/goals/hits
Uhhh.. doesn't that apply to all forms on competitions?

And doesn't football have designated strikers/goalkeepers/middlefielders/defenders

Like in Beacon where there's at least the team leader

Also the recent Vale tournament which had team choosing specific members to advance in the next round

Fair point. Most regular sports that we play then, I guess, with a fair helping of Semblance and Dust involvement.

>Remnant village starts up a game
>The fans of each team get drunk and rowdy
>victory celebration ends with riots and fighting, causing chaos and misery with all the arrests
>Grimm show up because of the losing team
>It's the responsibility of the winning team fans to fight off the Grimm

>That file name
>Finally Octy not having shit taste

What's this world coming to?

Yeah, but it isn't always the striker that put in the goal that gets the most renown. The buildup could be the midfielders and the striker just tapped in the ball.
But yes, it does apply to all sports to greater or lesser extents.

I was trying to stick with Texas teams. Zwei is a&m

>He impregnated the best girl of his respective universe
What a legend!

Where else can we pull out fantasy points?

And bet how a team that's awful in defending 3 pointers go against the best one 3?

Or if a certain team which focuses on the shotgun formation to go against the team with the best cornerbacks

But Blake is a faunus. I guess SMU then.

>they're pumped as hell from winning
>weapons already provided
>let's fucking do this

What is the name of this

Moving on from sports, what 2-weapon combo would you like to see in RWBY that hasn't been implemented yet?

Personally, I want to see a chakram that turns into a war-glaive-ish weapon. Just simply split the chakram and spread out, nothing fancy needed whatsoever. Chakram as thrown mid-range weapon (basically an upgraded boomerang), glaive as close combat melee.

ACU wildcats. Completely forgot about my hometown

Blake is a community college

Fuck college, Blake is the raiders

Reason why I chose Ruby as Texas tech is because of her colors and trailer. Spanish inspired architecture with a Spainish musical influence as well. Then again we know Merc's va theme was a spainish guitar

>dissing hockey
How dare you

Thats not a glaive in your pic user

Did a five second google search pretty sure it's called guilty gear

That greentext about teaching Pyrrha how to cook a steak for Jaune was pretty nice last thread. Good work to the writer, wherever you are.

Is there a still version of this with her?

I meant a war-glaive, or moonblade, like the ones in Warcraft or Kingdom of Amalur.

>caring about hockey
Are u a snowbeaner or something?

Terror is reality, but with grimm!

>Dissing soccer.
>Sports vs all-out brawling.
Oh please, two can play at that game.

Not a bad idea. And it will do everything that Jaune can't do.

There is
Of all the people we've lost, Drawfriend is probably the saddest

Not sure if true.

Get me an RT staffer saying so.

I don't have anything to add to this idea, but I think it is very cool. Loved Dead Rising 2.

Minnesota raised nigger.
>Fake an injury
>Get a free kick
Soccer
>Literally medically die
>Play the rest of the game
Hockey

I've gotta be up in 5 hours so shine on you crazy diamonds.

Thanks & that's a shame. Always sad to see good content creators go.

>minnehaha

No wonder you're so fucked up.

Go Hornets Go

>Minnesota
Oh my poor little sweet thing!
I feel bad for you now.

>Minnesota
I'm sorry

It really is

Wanted a boar spear + sniper
Realized I just designed a ripoff of Milo

Is he /ourguy/?

QUADS FOR RUBY IS GAY

kill yourself for yelling like a complete retard

I'm not a fuccboi, Watts is my guy

RNJR getting into trouble, being saved by Qrow and mentoring them when?