Alt Rock - It used to be more redpilled than you think

I'm guess this is the "alt" connection.
I'm still against the alt label. It's fucking identity bullshit like LBGT all over.

But I did review some of the past "alt" bands like Soundgarden, Alice in Chains and Nirvana to a degree.
Look at this concert - the motifs that Cornell wears around his neck will shock you.
youtu.be/Be0clN1jTog?t=1244
A star of david and a Hamsa Hand.
Guy knew exactly who he was dealing with in the industry.
>all the "devil" motifs to freak them out a little

Also look at the Korn concert of woodstock 99 (particularly blind, perfect description of (((them))) now). RIP cause they are shite now.
They clearly knew what was up and (((who))) was pulling the strings.

>no one else sees this

Seriously?

Agreed.

Then the elites caught on and they killed Alt Rock by means of monetization.

When it died out, that's when rap and hip hop became a thing outside of black communities. What a coincidence.

>When it died out, that's when rap and hip hop became a thing outside of black communities.
It didn't "die out"
It was killed by what nu-metal later became.

Limp Bizkit and that rubbish. I think LB is still sorta red pilled, but exploited for their terribleness.

Korn was probably the last real band of the movement, after that it became cucked.
And they also exploited the lead singers head issues a bit to get their support too.

I find woodstock 99 to be the most interesting concert I've seen (footage wise). It must have spooked (((them))) greatly. Considering white kids were tearing up the kike run festival.

In my opinion, you're thinking too much into this.

For one thing, Cornell is a leftist Obama-supporter/donor. He probably wore that Jew Star to signify his support towards Israel.

""Alt-Rock"" was never redpilled; it was just a more puritan version of rock and roll that came at a perfect time because people were fed up with hair metal (a genre which, in turn, is very much redpilled in some ways). Even at the height of its popularity, alt rock was just SWPLs pretending to be sensitive, downtrodden, and edgy.

The genre itself is to music what "anti-racism" is to politics - its followers think it's the most controversial, individualistic shit ever. It's not.

Korn wasnt the last alt band, it was the first nu-metal band. And Cornell being redpilled is doubtful since he went on to start a band with SuperSJW Tom Morello

> Limp Bizkit
> rubbish

I view Limp Bizkit as a very distant relative of hair metal, a genre that I adore. They were one of the last white bands who could have fun and sing about pussy while not hiding behind 100+ layers of irony.

> I find woodstock 99 to be the most interesting concert I've seen (footage wise)

I find it interesting, too. If anything, it was a pretty good sign of times - a bunch of Boomer cucks thought they'd make a fortune on kids who want to fuck, toke a little, and listen to their favorite bands, just like said Boomercucks did in '69. The result was a glorious reality check.

> SuperSJW

More like SuperFuckingPinko. Unlike "SJW's", he has very specific Commie views, and doesn't even try to hide them.

>In my opinion, you're thinking too much into this.
I know, but pic related.

I thought the motifs were very interesting.

>For one thing, Cornell is a leftist Obama-supporter/donor. He probably wore that Jew Star to signify his support towards Israel.
He is now, but he changed greatly after he went off drugs. His music became shit too. (superunknown is not that good)

>""Alt-Rock"" was never redpilled
I disagree, there were clear arabic/semetic motifs in the music too. They clearly were aiming for that sound to spook people.

>The genre itself is to music what "anti-racism" is to politics - its followers think it's the most controversial, individualistic shit ever. It's not.
I think you need to look at the scene before Cobain went lefty poster boy.
There was something there that still exists in people of that age now.
Though clearly we had more access to real info.

>Korn wasnt the last alt band, it was the first nu-metal band
I disagree, it wasn't quite nu-metal, it still had that alt flavour and didn't try to be too "hip-hop" sounding.
I think of nu-metal as bands like Limp Bizkit - dumb white poster-boys.

Korn's singer was alot more real and darker.

>And Cornell being redpilled is doubtful since he went on to start a band with SuperSJW Tom Morello
As I said, the movement was pushed to that direction over time. At the start it was primal.
They ended up becoming the very thing they detested.. maybe they might wake up after this election.

This, too. Remember he was writing songs about black lives matter 20 years before black lives mattered

>They were one of the last white bands who could have fun and sing about pussy while not hiding behind 100+ layers of irony.
That I agree with.
But they were so stupid looking at the same time. And the singer fucking sucked (except when he stopped rapping)

>I'm guess this is the "alt" connection.
>I'm still against the alt label. It's fucking identity bullshit like LBGT all over.

that's because "alt right" is just identity politics, just like LGBT faggotry.

Korean pop is the most red pilled
>traditional view of women
>realize men are the only agents in society
>free from jew's ad space (bmw and other brand words are banned from songs)
>drug references result in jail time
>slutty videos are rated 19+ and minors cant watch
>based IU talking about how the industry is really pedobait in her song zeze

>The result was a glorious reality check.
It was a warning for 9/11 in a way too.

People back then really thought the kids would be "nice". In reality they were sick of the fake bullshit world they were in (I mean look how fake the festival looked too - and the artists clearly were pissed off about how fake it all was)

Really wish another woodstock happened, only with modern alt-rock (more like metalcore or black metal nowadays)

Just to scare the boomers again.

>Alt rockers also hated the label
>"what the fuck does 'alt rock' even mean"

Same fucking boat today.

You're reading too much into this. Go listen to Spoonman, it's basically a song about white oppresion. I love the music of that period it's what I grew up on, but it's bluepilled AF

>Spoonman
>white oppression
I thought it was class oppression.
Yuppies stepping on the working class.
I don't mind hard working office workers, but most are con artists that "trick" their interviewers. Microsoft has this issue big time, no one in management knows what the fuck is going on.

Also clearly a drug reference too.

>"all my friends are black and brown, all my friends are skeletons"
Thats what I took away from it. White people killed all his colored friends i guess

>I love the music of that period it's what I grew up on, but it's bluepilled AF
Also watch how a new scene develops from metalcore and new hardcore sounds. It will be the same as grunge was to the original hardcore scene.
>except probably more red pilled from this Clinton scandal

Just one line bro.
And he couldn't have meant that like you said, because some of his friends were white.
It's more of a description of globalisation causing poverty and conditions where white people hang out with those people.

But I don't think he'd think so simply after this PC bullshit. It got out of control quickly.
Hell I think that's why cobain killed himself. It was around that time when the alt scene was exploit to represent the """left""". Before that it was anything goes.

You want red-pilled 90s music, listen to Blink-182. They name the Jew all the time

Isn't the lead guitarist a jew?

>not mentioning kyuss
>or the stoner metal scene
That shit ended prematurely.

Im just showing you how you sound. The guys youre talking about are notorious SJWs and commies. The real redpilled music of the time was rap. Farakhan was redpilled AF (although full of a lot of other shit) and all the rappers idolized him and put NWO and Illuminati stuff in their lyrics. Listen to Tupac

>Look at this concert - the motifs that Cornell wears around his neck will shock you.
is this the fucking huffington post?
fuck off OP

>Farakhan was redpilled AF (although full of a lot of other shit) and all the rappers idolized him and put NWO and Illuminati stuff in their lyrics.
But so did all the alt bands.

>seriously, re-listen to them man
>It's weird to listen to it after all this bullshit this year

>is this the fucking huffington post?
Noones huffing on posts alright.

>I find woodstock 99 to be the most interesting concert I've seen (footage wise). It must have spooked (((them))) greatly. Considering white kids were tearing up the kike run festival.
fuck off Woodstock 99 was the biggest shit ever

I'm very interested in this kind of music, but Nu-metal is biggest garbage and it made white trash become even trashier than before

only good bands there were Primus and Collective Soul

everyone else behaved like nignogs

>everyone else behaved like nignogs
We agree though..

It was more the importance of that gig and what it represented.
The gig was rubbish, but it showed the youth's wrath at the elite. They probably expected shit to go down (like 9/11, etc)