"Holding her is sexist. If word of this microaggression gets out...

>"Holding her is sexist. If word of this microaggression gets out, it could generate sympathy for the liberals in the senate."

>"I love social justice. I love affirmative action."

You would prefer another target, a safe space target? Then name the system!

>Holding her is sexist. If word of this microaggression gets out, it could generate sympathy for the liberals in the senate

Kek'd

>Many people of color died to bring us this information.

>not virgin jedi and chad master
one job

Well good news, then.

Fuck Sheev and fuck white people. It was her turn.

Well, fix it! That's what we are here for, create memes that last a thousand years.

Gungan Lives Matter

Good. Striving for the best is essential for the quality of this platform.

We're going to build a Death Star and make the Rebellion pay for it.

Luke Skywalker: No, my father didn't fight in the wars. He was a navigator on a spice freighter.
Ben Kenobi: That's what your racist white cis uncle told you. He didn't hold with your father's progressive ideals. Thought he should have stayed here and not gotten involved with identity politics.
Luke Skywalker: You fought in the Gender Wars?

That's me on the right, standing there as one of our commanding officers mentioned the Christian hell, which I felt was an endorsement of that belief system. As a proud and out atheist it made me feel very uncomfortable. I'm currently filing a 2.5 million Republic credits lawsuit for my suffering and want the Rebellion to be a more inclusive of different beliefs.

>You fought in the Gender Wars?
Kek

>Sup Forums: those dumbass SJWs can only reference politics by talking about fictional universes like Harry Potter
>also Sup Forums: we can only reference politics by talking about LotR and Star Wars
Do go on though about how you are only doing it ironically though

>only
dumb redditor

So why did the emperor want to turn his centralized government into a feudal system, reduced the resources and manpower he can control through out the galaxy and pretty divided the empire into smaller territories with lords and shit just for the lol?
was Sheev a retard?

He's evil, remember? He was probably having a lark destroying the Republic because it was part of the Jedi legacy. And once rebels are crushed he'd have zero organized opposition, so reduced ability to muster resources is irrelevant.

>You fought in the Gender Wars
He was arrested for committing a lewd act in a men's room