youtu.be/EivRj_VfMgo?t=2m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=NyDDyT1lDhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Felix "Fuck me Achmed" Kjellberg

stop pushing this shitty meme, bonglander

Pewdiepie is that you?

He knows
You can see it in his face

He's just marketing to us as an audience because he thinks we're going to dominate the market.

Felix 'Kill Kike' Kjellberg

based pewds will save europe

>berg

This.
What made him successful is right choice of target audience. Now he is trying to make more cash. By choosing "new" growing market. Jew doing jew things

Being this stupid, -berg is common in Swedish and Norwegian surnames.

Wouldn't surprise me if this were true. Still, {"social" "media"} is cancer so I can't condemn Kjellberg for this.

He should go to the next level, leave Youtube, hide his money in investments, get his own website or move somewhere, where he can still speak freely and start dropping serious redpills. He could be a good connection to the younger generations, as he has many fans amnogst them. Come on, Felix, join the right side and become nu-males' Alex Jones.

So jews are common in Sweden and norway.

>American education
It means mountain in a lot of Germanic languages.

He'll never abandon the millions of jewtube bucks he gets.

so what's the deal with him? I mean, I know who he is, but what did he do now?

I fucking love how Sup Forums has no self-awareness whatsoever. You think everyone who is against social justice is a stormfag. Hint: they are actually classical liberas

Classical liberalism arose during an age of empires after the work of the age had already been done by right wing nations, empires, kingdoms etc. They established peaceful modern societies in which leftist layabouts like yourself might ponder aimlessly about a utopia without actually getting anything done.

This explains a lot

retards think he browses pol and that he is a trump supporter.
their puny mind can't comprehend the fact that that this faggot is mooching off the alt right hype bullshit. he's trying to get new subscribers to his shit channel.
faggiepie literally moved from sweden to italy and then uk and usa just to get more views.
he's brainwashing a whole generation of kids into being autistic drones.

2 minutes 31 seconds
youtu.be/EivRj_VfMgo?t=2m31s

And that's where the Jews that have it in their name took it from.
Still, him having a -berg at the end of his name doesn't have to be an indication that he' Jewish.

The problem is that his channel got so big with cringy gameplay videos and random screaming. Him hopping onto the alt-right hype doesn't really do anything for him, he just needs to keep doing what he does.

>his channel got so big with cringy gameplay videos and random screaming
most people are retarded and won't admit that he's a greedy narcissistic piece of human trash due to social pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=NyDDyT1lDhA

I can't fucking believe I have to filter "pewdiepie" from fucking Sup Forums. Alright, it's okay for the jews to delete Sup Forums now. Just like with the West. I don't care if it all comes crashing down anymore. They've already made it intolerable.

It's completly unrelated to Jews, also most of the Jews over here don't even have -berg names.

Successful thread guys. Thanks for the replies!