doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE
bigfinish.com/news/v/special-offers-celebrate-30-years-of-the-seventh-doctor
youtube.com/watch?v=Vbe14NIaGrE
youtube.com/watch?v=hTMnoWYhqtk
twitter.com/DoctorWhoNews/status/905822364348411904
youtube.com/watch?v=2Oo8QzDHimQ
dailymotion.com/video/x53922l
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Doctor-Who-Event-2016-Doctor-Who-Supremacy-of-the-Cybermen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get Shit Trips: Volume 2 here:

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2

mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE

Comparison between recon of Enemy of the World and actual episode of Enemy of the World: Maybe Lym can do a recon of The God Complex or Extremis.

>walk into the tardis
>see this
Wat do?

Mock the artist because of how the Master's legs seem to be connected to his stomach.

>ooh mr master ooh

What the fuck was his problem?

He was too kind for this universe.

What the fuck was her problem?

She was a savage

What the fuck was their problem?

Book club will be back on Sunday. See you then!

we're not allowed to discuss the stories aynmorr? wtf

>tfw I have an actual bootleg version of these for the 3rd Doctor.

Or Blink. Imagining Blink as a recon seems funny.

When the Cybermen are attacking,

Who's gonna have your back, and,

Who's gonna save the day,

When the Daleks are on their way

Doctor Who? Doctor Who? Doctor Who? What'cha gonna do?

(The Doctor is in!)

In his TARDIS, we'll go for a ride,

There's plenty of room inside,

Travel in time, through the galaxies,

Now the Doctor is coming to Disney XD,

Doctor Who!

I'm thinking of doing a recon of Heaven Sent. Anyone up for that? It'll likely take me a few days, but once it's done I'll upload it to a drive and we can watch it on the stream. Maybe also see if it could get put onto the /who/ YouTube channel.

Wouldn't that be really, really fucking difficult, especially the climax?

Honestly, the only thing really concerning me about it is the fact that the episode might lose its impact.

Any other episode recon suggestions?

Happy 30th Anniversary to the Seventh Doctor!

To celebrate we are continuing the current special offers on a variety of Sylvester McCoy stories until 23:59 Sunday 10th September. Enjoy!

bigfinish.com/news/v/special-offers-celebrate-30-years-of-the-seventh-doctor

For some of the leaked series 8 ones you could use some of their already black and white timecoded footage

Barf.

Sleep No More

Ffs make Paul McGann a pilot in Star Wars already. Adorable.

Fear Her.

Seven chapters into The Writer's Tale, and the thing that jumps out at me the most is just how fucking GAY Russell T Davies is. Holy shit. He talks about sex all the time and any man he mentions in passing he immediately rates their arse or says how badly he wants to fuck them.
If a straight man talked about women the way RTD talks about men, it would be a scandal.

Interesting read, though.

>If a straight man talked about women the way RTD talks about men, it would be a scandal.
Nah, it's just a perception thing, men talk about women like that all the time, it's just startling to see it done to your own gender. More you hang with gays more moments like that you experience really, it is kind of jarring

That's because context is important. When RTD reduces men to sex objects in his imagination, he isn't contributing to some kind of force that hinders men from being treated as professional partners.

Remember the book is essentially a collection of e-mails between him and a good gay friend of his. If you bound this general's thoughts on Doctor Who companions up, at the very least half of it would be sexualised thoughts too.

Most interesting part of the book to me is how it delves into the mindset behind chronic procrastinators, pragmatic creativity, etc. RTD is very open about all that and it's much more interesting than how most writers try and obfuscate and talk themselves up.

fantastic

Okay, so I'm gonna do a recon of Heaven Sent. Should I leave it as a full-length episode or split it into two for authenticity?

You could split it at the point the Veil attacks the Doctor in the grave hole.

Fuck, Planet of the Ood is good.

Good idea. Is that around half way into it?

I'll probably do that then. Since this is gonna try and be really accurate to the era, both parts will have a different title. I'm thinking Part 1 should be "The Veil" and Part 2 just "Heaven Sent" - anyone got any other good ideas for it?

>new season hasn't even begun yet and /who/ is already dead

what a joke of a show and a fanbase

Is this a meme you're going around all the generals forcing now?

Doctor Who but it's the Nutshack

The Little Bird? The Bird?

I might do The Shepherd's Boy or The Bird for the second part maybe, and leave the first as Heaven Sent?

>LEELA: I understand. She is your shaman.
>ADELAIDE: What? No, Miss Nethercott is an astrologer. The finest. I consult her every month.
>LEELA: A waste of time. I too used to believe in magic, but the Doctor has taught me about science. It is better to believe in science.
Savage is right.

I kind of like the symmetry of "The Veil" and "The Bird" but anything can work. Some early serials didn't have the actual serial name as the name of one of the episodes, that came later.

What about the Love Shack?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vbe14NIaGrE

Make it something like The X of Doctor Who like that one episode of The Chase, The Death of Doctor Who

Lymerence, how is your Reddit Discord going, as well as your private Discord chats with Gallifrey_Immigrant?

Gallifrey_Immigrant, how is the Reddit Discord going, as well as your private Discord chats with Lymerence and Edge_Lord_Victorious?

Edge_Lord_Victorious, how are your private Discord chats with Gallifrey_Immigrant going?

Just trying to keep up-to-date.

The more important question is, what are your views on Oreos?

Part 1: The Nowhere Castle
Part 2: Eternity and a Day

NO IT MUST BE THE NUTSHACK
youtube.com/watch?v=hTMnoWYhqtk
I could probably whip up some lyrics but eh

The Castle of Fear

The Redemption of Doctor Who

So now that it's two episodes, luckily I can use more or less 120 screencaps instead of 60, which makes it a hell of a lot easier and more coherent.

Nice typefaces.

Class literally BTFO.

twitter.com/DoctorWhoNews/status/905822364348411904

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=2Oo8QzDHimQ

I wish I could say that it's a shame because the show was good. Or at least that I'm happy about the cancellation because it was bad. But the truth is, I could never bring myself to care even after watching the whole thing.

>Bad writing
>Only a tenuous link to Doctor Who
>Bad Characters
>Shit advertising
>On BBC iPlayer

What did they expect?

Good job, BBC. Never watched it, never will.

And Class doesn't go ON AND ON AND ON AND ON

It was the spin-off no-one wanted. Not even the BBC.

It won't be missed.

F

dailymotion.com/video/x53922l

Have to admit this brought a smile to my face.

As bad as it is that there's nearly a hundred missing episodes, it was a pretty big stroke of luck that some random bloke decided to take pictures of his TV during most of them, and a few random people decide to record the audio off their TVs as well

Imagine what it'd be like if there was no way to experience them at all. Doctor Who fans are pretty lucky all things considering

Yeah, I have to admit the fact we have all the audio brought a smile to my face

Coffee or tea /who/? And how do you like it?

Should I buy the Class books now or wait until they bomb?
Knowing my luck, if I hold out, they'll become the rare obscure books that no one owns.

Coffee, black.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

And to think that we were all so excited when Class was first announced.

Coffee, cream and sugar.

la de da, look at the working adult men with their adult drinks, i bet you all drink alcohol too you old timers

Yup.

Not anymore.

>multicultural school shite
>Clara spin off
>spinoff about that girl from Kill the Moon
At least one of those predictions was right.

What happened?

Also, what's the difference between "cream" and "milk" when you talk coffee? Is there one?

What's /who/'s poison then, go on, you fucks couldn't just keep it to tea and coffee could ya

>Doctor Who Supremacy Of The Cybermen

Anyone has all of the issues in 1 folder/link?most links are dead

Let's just say it involved the town of Bournemouth and I both love the town and hate it.

Cream's thicker than milk, though I usually use powdered Coffee Mate, which is a non-dairy creamer.

Used to drink at least 2 bottles of Smirnoff Mule.

Once I drank a bottle of soju and half a bottle of vodka. Woke up with the worst hangover known to man or woman.

I like a bit of crack now and again.

Other than beer? I love rum, especially spiced or dark.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Doctor-Who-Event-2016-Doctor-Who-Supremacy-of-the-Cybermen All seem to be here?

This crack's a bit moreish innit?

>This crack's a bit moreish innit?
I always thought it was Moorish. Like of moors.

I know moreish is slang for like addictive/tasty so I assumed it was that, I'm intrigued by your interpretation though

>readcomiconline.to/Comic/Doctor-Who-Event-2016-Doctor-Who-Supremacy-of-the-Cybermen

Had no idea!!thanks!

A common wealth colloquialism I guess? I interpreted it as having a flavor or spice, not unlike tapas, or alternately racial connotations.

I lack the experience with crack to know whether there are flavourful and spicy variations, unfortunately.

Enjoy!

This ep was awesome! I love how the Monks literally didn't have a single line of dialogue in it!

Okay, so basically for this recon I'm not gonna allow myself to watch the original episode for reference at all, only use screencaps and the original script (which I'll use for the ticker captions at the bottom). I kinda want to challenge myself to do what Loose Cannon did and basically just use limited resources.

Get in casualwhostream let's watch something

Godspeed and good luck

As do I, but as with anything one might smoke there are flavor variations and what not. Maybe some industrious crack cook was watching Emeril and BAM. Moorish Crack?
Cocaine (powdered) will taste different from bag to bag iirc. Just so long as it makes your tongue numb you're gtg. It's been a good 20 years since i've had a taste though.

Thank you! I'm going full authentic on this and even using unscored audio and replacing the soundtrack with that creepy Hartnell-era incidental music.

The monks arc is probably the most salient case that Moffat and Minchin had reached the end of their rope as showrunners. Not to excuse Whithouse for his shit writing, but the whole thing is a stunning exercise in half-assed planning that compares unfavourably to even the trainwreck arc of S6 (which at least had the desire to tell a story embedded within it, rather than a crap views-grabbing excuse to link three unrelated episode pitches).

Yeah I have more experience with coke. Expensive as fuck here though.

You'll be very proud of your efforts when you get it done. It feels nice to finish things!

Damn thats one clean slitheen

SLITHEENCHADS OUT REEEEEEE