MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4 IS HAPPENING PART 2

twitter.com/YTYogaFlame24/status/793246758121906176

>Nintendo Switch exclusive.
>Developed by Platinum Games.

Part 1 is now over 500 posts.

Platinum doesn't make fighting games, though.

>a high profile series like Marvel Vs Capcom
>Exclusive
>To a Nintendo console of all machines
Better try next time

Nether does Comcept & Inti Creates but Capcom now of days is too incompetent to do a project like this now of days.

Platinum is the best of the ex-Capcom founded studio so Marvel picked the best of the best.

>But Grasshopper in the Switch's 3rd Party list.
Platinum has more fame and will sell better because of it.

>Platinum has more fame and will sell better because of it.
As an unapologetic PlatinumFag, even I know that's bullshit.

That launch window needs those AAA games, remember, 3DS had Pilotwings, Steal Diver and 3 Nintendogs versions for it's launch, Wii U had New Super Mario Bros U & Nintendo Land for it's launch, when the Wii U had a much better launch then the 3DS the Switch needs to cream both of them to do well out of the gate.

Switch has been said to launch with Zelda:BOTW and Tokyo EPD2 Mario when the launch window is supposed to have a Game Freak made Pokemon game (either ports of Sun & Moon or remakes of Red & Blue with new mechanics rebooting the IP from scratch), Monster Hunter (a HD port of Stories for the west and XXHD for Japan) and Dragon Quest XI (Japan only for said time frame), a huge improvement over the 3DS and Wii U and with MVC4 in that launch window Switch will be as hard to find as the Wii when it comes out.

That is the same old tweet from last time. Where is the Platinum and Switch.

I posted this in the last thread, but might as well repost

>in Disneyland a few days ago
>see this shirt in one of the shops
>buy it
>notice that everyone on it is either in a movie, on netflix or is about to be
If MvC4 is legitimately in development, I'd strongly suspect Black Widow, Black Panther, Daredevil, Falcon and Luke Cage are getting in.

Especially Daredevil and Black Panther.

Also I'm really happy Dick Rider is there.

The Twitter account has hinted at it, plus Capcom themselves are too incompetent now of days.

Also...
>Comcept: Not after what happen with Mighty No.9, other projects are fine, but the sting of Mighty No.9 still is in the air.
>Inti Creates: Does great work but has never been in AAA development or has any million sellers.
>Grasshopper: They still make games? Switch's 3rd party list said so but Marvel did not know that when green lighting it.

Hinted at and in other tweets.

Please have PK Duck in this.

>Platinum
>after Korra, TMNT, and Star Fox
i'll just stick with 8ing

besides, the last thing i'd want a Capcom/Platinum collab to be would be a fighting game

Platinum games sell like shit to tho.

Shulkie ain't, neither's Jess.

Those games were done by Platinum's lesser units, MVC4 is by one of the higher unit.

The games they did for Activision and Metal Gear Rising say otherwise.

I dunno man.

Given that Ragnorok is a stealth Hulk movie and Marvel is basically running Sony now, I can see it.

Yep, Marvel's running Sony because pretty much nobody else wants to.

Sony Pictures =/= Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

I don't even care if this is fake. I'd be down. Who do you guys want to show up?

My wishlist:
Doc Ock
Luke Cage
Daredevil
Black Bolt
Black Panther
Nick Fury (probably gonna be the black one, but I'm cool with either)
Stan Lee for shits
Asura
Gene
Monster Hunter (please for fucks sake)
Lord Raptor
Rashid
Proto Man
Batsu
Jotaro Kujo with his Heritage for the Future moveset

Bullshit

PK Duck, Hiro Hamada, Baymax, classic Megaman, Howard The Duck and Gogo Tomago.

>YTYogaFlame24
That Twitter account has leaked out correct info in the past that turned out to be real, he is 100% legit.

>switch exclusive
>platinum developed

sauce please!?

if both of these are true i'm gonna nut right the fuck now

There is no sauce, just people who want it so bad they'll convince themselves it will happen.

In other tweets in said tweet's comments and other tweets by the same guy hinting at it.
Yes there is, see OP.

Where, exactly, is the Tweet confirming either of those things?

>switch exclusive
>platinum
Who the fuck would believe this kind of lie?

I want more Capcom diversity this time around:

Asura's Wrath
Remember Me
Breath of Fire 6
Resident Evil Revelation 2 (Barry when?!)
Dino Crisis
Dark Void
Powerstone
Sengoku Basara
E.X. Troopers
Spyborgs

I have no doubt that MvC4 can be on the switch, but it won't be a exclusive.

Please dig through the tweets, they're hinting at it.
Twitter account has leaked out legit info in the past, it's real.

>lol
>lol
>please
>sure
>capcom doesn't remember that

Post these tweets. Please.

I'd love to see them, 'cause I must be fucking blind.

this is so much bullshit that even complete noobs will know you are lying, you need to work on your trolling.

Then it's doomed just like pokken

>>To a Nintendo console of all machines
>Better try next time
It makes sense if it isn't a true AAA title. If you think of it like a AA medium budget game targeting Nintendo handhelds, it is less crazy. One thing about Platinum, is that they are very cheap for the quality they offer.

Switch needs major AAA releases during it's launch window, it's exclusive for a reason that the reason has not been hinted at yet.

My guess is that Nintendo is not only funding MVC4 but is also publishing it as well for all markets due to the recent Disney games they published for the 3DS.

they dont exist it was a ruse you've been bamboozled once again, ahah!

>Nintendo funding MvC4
fucking hilarious. if anything, they would fund Nintendo vs. Capcom

Man, imagine being a Platinum fanboy after 2013. Ain't even funny to call people like that autists, it's just sad really. What a fall for a company whose reputation was so good.

(if MvC4 is real, it would be by Eighting again)

>Marvel Vs Capcom
>AA medium budget game
Stop

Just stop
It won't be exclusive, Capcom are to much of a whore for that. Remeber the Capcom Five?

Hey, now.

Nier: Automata looks really good, and Scalebound might not suck.

Read though the tweets, they are hinting at it.
That Twitter account does not lie.
Pokken only did off on Wii U because it was dying, a Switch port with the extra stuff from the Arcade version that was released after the Wii U version will sell great.
They need games people actuality want for the launch window and the system's launch, remember what happen with the 3DS and Wii U.

>PLATINUM SHOULD CREATE X GAME BECAUSE THEY MADE GOOD GAMES
This meme is getting out of control, just because they are competent to create games that doesn't mean every genre they touch will be just as good as their past works

Find one goddamn tweet for me that "hints" at it. Even one.

Thank you!

Yes, they do.
Capcom and Nintendo have been doing alot of work together as of late after how badly SFV did.

Expect Nintendo to shove in Mario and Link as a test to how people will feel about a Nintendo Vs Capcom game from Platinum, also Wonder Red and if Nintendo is willing to pay extra to Sega Bayonetta as well.

>willing to pay extra to Sega Bayonetta as well.
They fucking funded bayo 2 dipshit because sony and MS didn't wanted it

Is this thread just a bunch of rational people yelling at one delusional asshole who's still mad about SFV?

This will be AAA, also games costed alot less back then, now of days the cost is so high that they need to be exclusive.

But I only see 2 posts that has SFV in it

Yes

Noo they cost so much to make that they can't afford to be exclusive, they need that higher sale number

True.

Also Bayonetta is Platinum's creation so they have a excuse to shove her in MVC4.
YTYogaFlame24 is not delusional, he has been right in the past.

ITT
>WAAAH FUCKING CRAPCOM platinun is the one devving it because i say so! I have absolutely nothing that hints at it other than my insanity and all the anger I hold towards current capcom ! WAAAAAAAAAAH

Pretty sure is talking about that guy in this thread who keeps insisting his Platinum vs Nintendo fanfiction is being made right now.

while the delusional asshole keeps trying to push his beliefs onto the yogaflame guy.
The delusional asshole hasnt even been able to post the tweets that "confirm!!!" or "HIIINT" at any of the bullshit hes spreading.

>If I buy the latest MH machine I could also get mvc4 as a bonus but EO is fucked because of no dual screen
I have no idea if this is the darkest/brightest timeline now

this will be the death of DC's Injustice.

And what has he predicted before?

Sell on Switch's launch window where the system will get it's characteristics and it's market, bam, million seller.

Because.
>3DS had only 2 N64 remakes after launch, took until November to get games people actuality want.
>Wii U had 2 core game at launch, only 2 games (Lego City Undercover and Game & Wario) until August where games started to come out, drought still happen after that.
Nope.

No, you are way off.
That has been debunked.
He said that SFV was going to be a PS4 exclusive.

Let me see if I can wrap all of this up.

We've seen a tweet from a guy of note within the FGC who has, in the past, leaked information. This tweet insists that MvC4 is happening.

That's it. That's LITERALLY everything.

Yes, on the Nintendo Switch.

Oh god please no X factor and no TACs

It has been hinted that none of that stuff will be in the game.

If MvC4 is happening, they BETTER FUCKING BRING BACK MEGA MAN.

That, or bring in X for a proper fighting game debut.

I swear to Christ, if X is a skin for Zero again, I will flip multiple tables.

>Marvel vs Capcom
>developed by Platinum
Why not Marvel vs Platinum instead? You think Kojima wouldn't give them every Revengeance character they'd need?

>Platinum lesser units

What do you mean lesser units? the only difference is the director or lead game designer. all the code monkeys are the same. they are know to make within a single financial quarter unless their director is indecisive fraud like Kamiya

That and Gogo.

Classic Megaman really.

kojima doesn't own any of the MGS characters

All I want is to send people to the hell they deserve

Their lesser units were the ones who did those Activision games when their higher units did things like Bayonetta 2 and that SquareEnix co-production.

Kamiya's unit right now is reserved on Scalebound.

That's one silver lining. Next to all the terrible choices Marvel will probably force on them, Magik has a real shot of also getting in. Makes more sense than X-23.

>capcom adds ingrid and morrigan
>doesn't add talbain and demitri

Gogo Tomago has a much higher chance.

I just want RE5 Jill to be in it again.

I was under the impression that most people liked the fighting style but hated the design.

Or, at least, the handful of people who played as her.

does... does anybody actually like that version of Jill

I love that version of Jill. I think it is her favorite one. Her theme song is the best in the game, too. I also like her fighting style with that feral crouch. I suck as any character that isn't Jill (or Vergil for some reason). I don't like her RE3 costume, and I just don't like her RE1 outfit. Her revelations costume is alright though, but you can't beat blonde, pony tail Jill in a purple latex outfit.

Maybe you should give Tekken a try.

bump

Will we get a PC release?

No, Switch only.

>Not Nintendo vs Marvel because of the recognizable characters.

Nah, Jill's solo game still wasn't nearly as shit as Nina's.

Assuming this happens, yeah.

Modern Capcom are actually pretty good about porting to PC. Not great, but they do get around to it.

Wishlist!
Marvel

Doctor Octopus
Songbird
Groot
Invisible Woman
Blackbolt

Returning:
Cable
Venom
Psylocke

Capcom
Hauzer
Vanessa Schneider (P.N.03)
Franziska Von Karma
Blanka
Power Stone or Rival Schools rep

Returning:
Cammy
MEGAMAN
Ruby Heart

>high profile
>MvC
that's a new one. Are Disney fanatics really that blind to reality?

Even on Sup Forums, Nintendo fanboys are delusional holy shit

More like test marketing.

Fightan games are especially autistic on Sup Forums.

>Nintendo Switch exclusive.

We don't need another TvC on our hands

There's no way I'm buying another stick

No, far from it.

This will be nothing like TvC.

If it's a versus game that's exclusive to a Nintendo console (that doesn't even have an ethernet port), then that sounds pretty damn similar to me.

Preeeeety sure the Switch is Wifi capable.

And NOBODY HAS CONFIRMED ANYTHING ABOUT IT BEING ON THE SWITCH GOD DAMN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS THREAD!?

>Magik has a real shot of also getting in
lmaoooooo

>Makes more sense than X-23
>literally female Wolverine
lmaoooooooooooooooooo
Stilt Man has a better chance of getting in

USB3.0>>>>>>>>>>>USB2.0

Also Laura Kate & Emily Rogers have said nothing about Ethernet as of now.

Nintendo will most likely publish this themselves making it much more like Disney Art Academy then TvC

Wifi is the fucking problem

Also yeah I don't know where all of this Switch talk is coming from. It would would easily be the worst console choice for fighting games

It's on the Twitter link, hints people.

Nintendo fans know the Switch will be a bigger failure than the Virtual Boy so they have to start writing fanfics to cope with that fact