/got/ general

Cast her, Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74Ao1ltSy64
strawpoll.me/13880163
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol. Moon is no egg. Moon is goddess, wife of sun. It is known.

BURN THEM ALL

first for danny

1) Where is Tyrek Lannister?
2) Post more flag Wojaks.

Can we fire Quasi and replace her with OP pic?

Azor Petyr

youtube.com/watch?v=74Ao1ltSy64

Want some HAM with that EGG?

Wonder woman 2

>too skinny to bear children
>too skinny to fight
>to skinny to do anything

the fuck are you supposed to do with a "woman" like that

yulbe roolin ovah uh grevyahd fwe dundfeet thu naat keng

keep her in ur sex dungeon

you buy her things

Salt Wife

Why is King's Landing in such bad condition with random landmarks placed seemingly at random around shacks? Did the Targaryens just not give a shit when they built the place?

>dude let's chain all of our dragons in a dome right next to the slums lmao

feed her lemon cakes

put her in a brothel of course
that is how "smart" cunts like her ended up

Sticc > thicc
Hams have harder time getting and keeping pregnancy and are too lazy to take care of a newborn anyway.
Pigfuckers once gain prove they are retards.

use her in your plot to kill the king inna north by marrying her to his uncle

SAIL THE DOTHRAKI SEA

>not breeding THICC

You gonna end up with retarded as fuck cripple kids.

she'd be a good jeyne poole actually

>tfw your cunt will never become the world

>tfw no Mya Stone to make purest love to
why even live ?

She wasn't pure in the books user
Let her go

>tfw cat hates her on sight

>she wasn't pure in the books
fuck it I'll turn her pure
>let it go
never
>a retarded old hag hates good looking cutie
nothing new there

fuck me she's hot

ive noticed something listening to her chapters. Its not just bastards but, she looks down her nose at nearly everyone even people who try to help her and be polite to her. She only thinks that her happiness outweighs anyone else. She never really acknowledges her own mistakes and how they impact others around her. She just gets mad at other people when they don't consider her.

Post danny or else

>Sticc > thicc

What would Bobby say if he heard this degeneracy?

>She never really acknowledges her own mistakes and how they impact others around her. She just gets mad at other people when they don't consider her.
pretty much
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

>looks down her nose at nearly everyone even people who try to help her and be polite to her
e.g?

Shes a pretty unlikeable character
catfags are worse than danyfags

Varys is kidnapping young men with links to Great Houses to groom into loyal vassals to Aegon. Dickon will be next.

You mean the guy who loved the Arya look-alike?

danny

>TACO finger tattoo
So this is USA today?

Don't bully

its hard to explain. She makes lots of little snide comments and goes on about how her daughters release are more important than the opinions and feelings of the men who fight for Robb.

>I'm not Brandon Stark anymore
>but i'm still gonna sit at the main table in the great hall fuck you guys haha

I for one welcome our new Jaimeposter overlords

she'd look good in a brothel

the final scene of the series will be

>Euron as the final victor
>Jon Snow's head on a pike to his left
>Dany's head on a pike to his right
>Tyrion's skull used as a footstool, with three dragon skulls surrounding him
>Dust of the Night's King in a transparent glass box next to the throne
>Cersei, Sansa, and Melisandre on a leash as salt wives
>Sam as an enslaved Maester forced to write up works glorifying Euron and depicting the events of the series, titled "A Song of Ice and Fire"

>and at the last episode, Arya attempts an assassination attempt on Euron, but Jaqen suddenly appears to kill her, avenging his WAIFu and frustrating millions of normies who want justice served to Euron

This all makes sense. In this season, the maesters talked about how a man named Lodos prophesized that the "Drowned God" (Euron --> I AM THE DROWNED GOD) brings down Aegon Targaryen, which is Jon's real name. In the released TWOW chapter "The Forsaken," Aeron has a vision of Euron on the Iron Throne with every god from every culture impaled on all the swords.

They can also use Euron as an allegory for Trump. GRRM (and probably D&D) both hate Trump, and this idea will be used to motivate fans to want to bring down the current administration even more.

Euron ignores the White Walkers --> Trump ignores Climate Change
Euron kills Daenerys --> Trump tramples on feminism
Euron kills Jon --> Trump represents the embodiment of evil killing good
Euron kills Tyrion ---> Trump represents the death of intellectualism and wit in favor of simple mindedness

>tfw jon is also standing on the hanging platform in this pic

I back this

BOW YA SHITS

You are running out of ideas, huh.

>cockless eunuch
>is a Targaryen loyalist

Yeah makes sense.

my nigga

Reminder: Jaime only left Cersei because she lied about helping out Daenerys.

bring me new ideas before i repost myself

Which houses have the best flags?

I'd vote Blackwood for Old God-tier

The Royce's have a breddy gud one too

What is Tyrion's endgame here?

TULLY
U
L
L
Y

got 2: richard dawkins returns

oaight nut donny...

haobowt mah qwuinn?

One emma for me and one for you

>Bats
>More bats

im fairly sure the 1 bat house is extinct, not sure why its there

/got/'s house of choice

lmao people like this genuinely find Lena Headey and Emilia Clarke attractive and cast actually attractive women as tavern sluts

>She never really acknowledges her own mistakes and how they impact others around her

Blatantly false, she spends a good bit of her chapters blaming herself for everything that's happened, including:

>Encouraging Ned to go south
>Arresting Tyrion
>Freeing Jaime

She flat out says "I killed these boys" when Karstark reks the Lannister squires, I believe.

lena and emilia are attractive though

which house fits you more you stupid fucks?name reasons too

thanks man

>inb4 some faggot spews shit about them "nerfing" her to make emilia look better

boat whore edition

He left her because she's fucking insane.

>tavern sluts

tfw no THICC tavern slut gf to cuddle and use her fat tits as pillows

Jaime is sick of her shit

House Bolton

Because I'm intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense...

a wicked sense of stupidity?why is that a fucking gif?

house BANE?fort

Because you haven't deleted system32 yet

>bolton
>halfwit

it kinda makes sense to be quite honest

House Thenn

I dunno why

Do you have whore of sister?

Whore in a King's Landing brothel, shown walking naked full frontal and fucking in a few episodes of season 8. She doesn't speak any lines and we never even learn her name on the show.

It's a shame GRRM is gonna keel over before he can compile a book of legends and histories involving all the mythical figures in Westerosi history.

I for one would love to read about the Hooded Kings, or the Warg King, or the Night King and what have you.

strawpoll.me/13880163

great houses poll

Promise me, ____

>Lannister
>Getting any votes

The only impressive thing Lannisters have ever done is produce Tywin.

why does budget Orlando Bloom always have that mopey stare, even when he's not in character?

That's his serious face

During childhood, Kit walked into his parents bedroom whilst his parents were having some bizarre sex ritual.
His face has been stuck in that expression ever since as the image was scarred into his mind.
His also explains his stunted growth.
He's taller than me.

If I may be honest here.

Sorry m8

At least you get to fuck your sister

>Sharra Arryn, known as the Flower of the Mountain, was Queen Regent of the Kingdom of Mountain and Vale, ruling in the name of her son, the boy-king Ronnel Arryn, during the invasion of Westeros by Aegon I Targaryen. Sharra was regarded as one the most beautiful women of Westeros.

So going by D&D's standards, they'll cast Lurch to play her?

I knew before I opened the picture.

Mine would probably be Tyrell or Martell.

Based tullybros out in full force

Farwynd of Lonely Light

Because I skinchange as a dolphin

Lannisters are a house of Tywins, very rarely they get a Tyrion or a Cersei. Tywin's father the one who shamed the family name was a Tyrion, its why he hated Tyrion so much. Drinking and whoring and appeasing.

literally this

we rape a lot too

Promise me, Ned...