Adult does something morally questionable, kid spontaneously yells "NOOO!"

Why does Hollywood always exaggerate the sophistication of althe adolescent mind?

*of the adolescent mind?

Liberals are obsessed with being children because they are stuck in the past so they all think children are better than adults. That's why they always make posts using their 5 year old's opinion of politics as an argument as if that matters at all.

Curb stomping isn't even a method of execution, it's only supposed to break your (front) teeth and hurt your jaw

This is an interesting point of view.

We'll, most people in Hollywood are liberals so I guess that makes sense. I just find it very irratating because actually children are not like this. They watch violence slack-jawed and have very little empathy towards others at that age. These saintly, do-gooder children in so many otherwise well-made films just leaves a blot on my suspension of disbelief.

I don't even really understand anatomically how that would kill someone, even if you kicked very hard. Maybe if you snapped the neck but still..

As to give liberals a chance in getting braindead, 80-IQed children to vote for incompetent candidates. People let children have the chance, despite having a unfunctional brain during development, decide the country's decisions with the influence of the liberao media/news trying to convince them every single time. Teenagers and children shouldn't have any rights to anything, as they are the disease threatening the future of America.

because kids have a very black and white kind of moral sense
It's not an exaggeration

>liberals are stuck in the past
Don't you find this a little bit ironic? You know, with your regressive and primitive conservative views? No?
Conservatives are the scourge of every generation because they can't accept change and actively sabotage progress.

Conservativism, more specifically traditionalism is not anchored in the past but rather in timelessness. Liberalism is anchored in an era of failed social experimentation that began with the French revolution in culminated the in bolshevik Revolution and the deaths of hundreds of millions. Today the insipid miasma that is this liberal era's legacy still permeates our society riding all healthy and natural structures and institutions like a corrosive acid rain. But just as the late debauchery of Rome the Weimer republic and so many other decayed liberal societies -- collapse and healthy rebirth soon follows.

*and culminated in the Bolshevik revolution

>but rather in timelessness.
There is no such fucking thing retard, everything ends

>American conservatives want to restore the monarchy
no

you btfo every guy ITT

Samefag

Using big words doesn't make you less of an antisocial retard that's ready to destroy everything humanity strives for for the sake of obsolete traditions and delusion of "heritage".

Did Derek have a license for the gun? The only thing he did legally wrong was curbstomp that fucker but he did deserve it for being a piece of shit.

I don't like your words and neither does my five-year-old.

It would cause severe brain damage, which can easily lead to death.

How is trannies in the military and crying about manspreading "progress"?

>Killing someone
>Morally questionable
You are the kind of Sup Forumstard that complains about antifas punching nazis?

How is pathetic strawman an "argument"?

Feminazis and sjws belong to you, Slavoj, whether you like it or not.

I think he meant that their emotional development is stuck as a kid's.

That was beuatiful user

ah-bloo-bloo

You can't kill a communist or a criminal.

but you're the one getting hung up about non issues like that

Going from the opposite viewpoint, its progressive to spread AIDS through the acceptance and promotion of homosexuality in society.

break his neck?

>Freudian psychoanalysis
Tell me about your mother

Holy shit this.
It's like little kids opinions are this pure, unadulterated message from the gods, when in reality they are just reciting whatever bullshit their parents drill into their little heads every single waking hour.

it didn't kill the dude in the sopranos and tony was like 2 times heavier than norton

Is this thread really suggesting that Danny (a teenager) shouldn't have reached at all to his brother murdering somebody? Are we on Sup Forums?
>b-but blacks are s-subhuman!

>minitumblr.jpg

Not gonna lie, that kid seems much cooler than me.