ITT: Episode premises

>Peridot gets cyberbullied

Peridot seems more like the type to do the trolling herself

Lapis gets a yeast infection.

Pearl gets aids

>All the humans Steven or the other Gems have been a dick to (Ronaldo, Lars, Kofi, maybe Smiley), find destabilizers somewhere and decide to purge the xenos from Beach City once and for all

That's what would make her getting cyber bullied so great.

Amethyst gets her fat purple ass fucked and realizes why Rose literally died for human dick.

Rose didn't do it for the dick, she did it for a kid. She's also not dead.

Hey I'm Gem I'm Not So Gem
>Peridot and Steven start a Let's Play channel
>Peridot is still better at video games than Arin Hanson

>Peridot and Lapis are in a slump because of a long hiatus on Camp Pining Hearts
>argue about theories of what will happen next
>decide to make everyone go camping
>assign the other gems, Steven, Connie, and Greg characters from the show
>is fun at first - normal camp things happen
>Then Peridot and Lapis become control freaks telling everyone how to play their characters
>Lapis traps everyone in a small area using a nearby lake to form a dome
>everyone arguing in-character but also venting their feelings about "going home"
>something Peridot says touches a nerve in Lapis
>Lapis releases everyone and ends the LARP
>episode ends with Lapis and Garnet swapping living places

>Peridot is spergy, little memelord
>Green color scheme

She's our girl, and don't you ever forget it.

OP gets banned

I want an episode where Greg fuses with Steven. It's all I ever wanted

Peridot goes looking for a human Job and answers an ad where she gets fucked

Peridot is best gem.

I don't actually think it would be a good episode but now seems like the perfect time to share a weird episode I dreamed about last week
>Steven finds out that pearl used to have 3 human friends back in the 50s
>apparently they were women's army corps officers who used to meet up with pearl once a week for a book club/gossip session
>they had a falling out when pearl refused to eat some chocolate chip muffins that they baked for her
>Steven convinces Pearl to try apologizing and get her old pals back before they die
>Pearl bakes chocolate chip muffins and offers them to the old ladies, reluctantly eating one herself to make up for the past
>they tell her that isn't good enough
>"you have to eat OUR muffins pearl"
>the ladies present 6 rock-hard stale muffins that are almost 60 years old
>"eat the muffins pearl"
>Pearl spends the last 2 minutes of the episode choking down the muffins all the while crying and in visible pain
>episode ends with an iris in on pearls forced smile with crumbs in her teeth looking clearly sick and dead on the inside.

Obviously she gets cyberbullied after she fucks up massively trying to cyberbully because her insults made no sense to anyone but gems and Camp Pining Hearts fanatics

>Amethyst's reaction to Peridot getting cyber bullied.

a doppelganger replaces Steven and no one notices

>turns out Kevin is a major internet troll

That sounds like the plot of an episode of a 90s cartoon.

Connie's parents feel her training is taking away focus from her schoolwork and tell her to dial it back and work on her grades, so Steven enrolls in school to make up for lost time somehow. He's immediately ostracized for being different by the school bullies, but in his Steven-y way and support fro Connie, he manages to win the class over with his charms and good nature, with the moral being to stay true to yourself and not let bullies get to you. Then a crazy-eyed Ronaldo stumbles in with an assault rifle mumbling about sneeple and opens fire, forcing Steven and Connie to take him down. The episode marks the beginning of an arc where Steven begins to see the faults of humanity as well as the gems and starts to wonder whether Earth is even worth saving at all.

Steven eats Connie .

>all this stupidity

>Steven catches Connie pooing in loo

>episode ends with Lapis and Garnet swapping living places
Why
I could see the rest happening but why that?

>I've been browsing your human "Internet"
>Hm. Somebody has sent me a malicious message.
>Turns off phone and puts it down
>Sits quietly and contentedly for a moment for effect

:(