Still using the gunpowder jew

>still using the gunpowder jew
>not using a patrician weapon like pic related.

I don't get it Sup Forums, and you even dare to claim you are redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFGppp4PH1g
youtube.com/watch?v=RzDMCVdPwnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shit posting
kill yourself, hungary

>not having a GPS, IR laser, and bayonet on it
Are you even trying?

>koreans with bows

That is more expensive than a gun.

>muh AR
>hurr dhurr im a useless ameriturd who's too fat to shoot a bow.

By that logic rocks are the most "noble" of weapons.

>not killing with your own bare hands and see the life fade from a person's eyes

Pussy.

Lmao

Why not both. A real man knows the right tool for the job at hand.

Can you fit any more memes into your shit post?

If you ever get the opportunity, you should kill yourself

Dude Americans invented compound bows...

yes please

that looks complicated
why does it need all that gadgetry?

I shoot traditional longbow. I doubt it will be too reliable in urban combat, senpai.

>compound bow
>patrician

I never really got into bow hunting. It's sort of like fowling. Takes a lot of time and money.

Lmao
All the butthurt americans who're too autistic or obese to use the real patrician weapon.

>compound bow
> prettymuch a side-ways crossbow

Lrn2shoot m8

Yet another thing invented by America

What has sideways mejico ever invented?

Here in japan we learn longbow from highschool on.

Crossbows are also patrician tbhdesusempaifamlam

Really? Thats actually bretty cool.

crossbows were one of the first weapons to fuck patricians over...

It's mostly just to make certain things easier.

I've been practicing with my sling which i carry with me everywhere while also having a small bunch of rough round rocks in my pocket.

It might not kill someone, but a slingshot rock in someone's face will hurt. Who knows, maybe i'll hit his eyes. If anything it's enough to give me time to gtfo. Anything from pebbles up to a tabletennis ball size rocks are good enough to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFGppp4PH1g

Does Reich-meister Merkel let you have them?

>Japanese bows
>"long bows"
Samurai used bows with about 50 lb draw weight, welsh longbowmen used bows that went around 180 lb dw.

> Hungary

Fuck off Johnny O'Fatty, your education was a failure

Compound bows are definitely not patrician.

Real men carve their own bow. It's not even hard, all you need is a length of wood and a knife. Once you do it, you forever know how to build your own hunting tool. That, my friend, is real manliness.

There's no fucking way their draw was that much.

She does, me and a couple of buddies are packing our ATVs and joining the volunteer vigilantes that hunt refugees on our southern border this weekend. Pretty comfy senpai.

I use an M1 carbine
Excuse u

This rifle is above both, powered by air,

Google it, a couple of archery autismos can drawn bows that heavy in the current year.

It's fun, and in my state bow season lasts from September to January, longer than firearm and muzzleloader combined. Its a better chance to harvest an animal.

You can practice in your back yard without bothering the neighbors, and arrows are retrievable.

Start up costs are pretty high but once your in it the maintenance costs are relatively low.

Real patricians weapon coming through

>literally a jewish weapon

a normal slingshot with some powerful rubber will kill a person, and it is accurate to unlike a sling you have to go full nigger dancing with

At first I thought you were a huge faggot, but now I think you're alright, for a faggot that is

Good hunting, brother. DEUS VULT

CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

how do arrows actually do against kevlar? could be a decent guerrilla warfare hit and run weapon

> shoot through shitty linen and leather armor
Vs
>shoot through plate armor

Yeah they really did need 120+ poundage, especially with heavier arrows

I may be wrong but doesn't rubber wear out over time, so in a shtf scenario a sling would be a vastly more useful tool/skill

>not having a keyring shaped liquid fuel
flamethrower as personal defense weapon
Get on my level

>It might not kill someone,
You are aware that a good sling used by a good slinger can break bones, give nasty concussions and even kill someone, right?

Primitive technology

youtube.com/watch?v=RzDMCVdPwnE

I'm making my own long now from an Osage stave, it's currently seasoning in my tool shed.

Here's mine. Where's yours?

*bow

Literally any other weapon than a sling will have a better return on investment than a sling.

9/10 would dip and target shoot with.

>Compound
>not recurve or long

Besides that, I agree, OP. Bows are the closest things to guns that we can freely acquire here.

I wouldn't really call waiting for your wood to be done drying "making a bow".

I think this is the best shtf weapon, make a bow or crossbow with it,

>200 bc
>not using club

Or you could, you know, bring a bow with you. In a SHTF scenario you should always have your knife with you anyway.

Sounds nice, gonna look into it

>Japanese
>amerifat pedophile who has lost his mind
>posting on Vietnam basket weaving forum

>falling victim to the blunt Jew

Arrows can penetrate bulletproof vest. Stab vests cause problems.

>Compound
Please stop

Longbow or Recurve are in good taste

Honestly I would prefer a .22 rifle in a shtf scenario but I'm Australian and even writing this is probably illegal

is that a bicycle?

While you play Robin Hood, I can kill you from a kilometer away
>the gunpowder jew
I think you mean the gunpowder chink

But I use both faggot.

There are seasons here where all you can hunt with is a bow. Bows are sloppy though, easier chance to just wound the durr and it gets away.

Who you think you is Robin Katniss Hood motherfucker?

It's a weapon i can own legally and without a license in UK, i've learned to wield it adeptly over the years.

Reasons to use a bow:
>Bow Hunting Enthusiast
>Aspiring Olympic "Athlete"
>Your name is Hanzo

Seriously, every other fucking reason is not a reason. Home defense is best done with alternating buckshot/slug.

That being said, many gun owners also have bows because "muh separate hunting seasons and shiet".

the hunting jew indeed wants every reason it can to get as much game as possible.

Got both.

>side-ways crossbow
I kek'd

>using a bow like a savage
Get on with the times you mongol cuck

We UK and au cucks don't deserve such easy access to dangerous weapons please start a petition to put compound bows into a firearm category like ever other weapon even paintball guns are heavily regulated I beg you please have some common sense

They were used by nobles to hunt and for self defence, also employed by cavalry before pistols.

>implying jews had anything to do with the development or promotion of firearms
plz

You know who tried to fight the gunpowder jew with a bow and arrow? The Indians.

I DON'T SEE ANY MOTHER FUCKING INDIANS ANYWHERE! DO YOU!?!

>-----joke

>-----your head

>patrician weapon
Such a thing does not exist, weapons are for damaging. But I guess you had a reason to forget weapons are to harm, and harming is never "patrician'. I heard all eastern Europeans are that retarded. Also good luck beating that ak47.

Go to the local Hardees in New Mexico, you'll see plenty

We invented the compound bow you turbonigger. We also invented the broadheads with the blender blades that slice and dice and makes deer into bloody fucking julienne fries.

Oh wow, 180lb draw huh??