Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs
youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg
youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg
youtube.com/watch?v=pazTOKoc2uU
i.imgur.com/21nUMnV.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=o0Scql36PJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's much funnier than anything that greasy fuck from MDE did. I don't even remember his name.

you need to go back, Sam

Good

the cancellation of world peace was the final nail in the coffin for the left

MDE and T+E both suck. Eric Andre is the only show I've found remotely funny out of all of them.

Is eric a jew? He looks like one. The close eyes, the nose and Sharp teeth and wavy hair.

If so, how the fuck are jewish women so damn sexy but the men so ugly?

WP had like 3 funny skits

They are more suited for YT

>It's another pedophilia episode

>jewish women
>sexy
Most have awful fridge bodies.

good riddance

Yeah. It was fun seeing them being able to blow a budget on dumb shit but it almost took away from the comedy

GOOD. Ghini Boys rules

This is the real gold medal though:
youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs

You seriously find this entertaining ? Fucking neck yourself dude

DUDE

Am i the only one who thinks they dont even want to do this shit anymore. Maybe its just because im older but the chemistry seems gone between Tim and Eric. It just feels like a cash grab.

I still can't tell if people are stupid or smart for not liking T&E. I myself don't really like all their work but they've always got people talking about them, good or bad, and they keep getting renewed so they must be doing something right?

MDE wasnt centered around comedy. It was an element to the group but its not strictly a comedy show.

>and they keep getting renewed so they must be doing something right
haha oh man
i remember when i was this innocent

the age difference between t&e and MDE really speaks volumes for the genereations

>gen y (t&e)
Pudgy and effeminate
Apathetic to improving themselves
Material portrays nothing besides retarded babble

Just over all useless pieces of shit that I wouldn't like to be around.

>he doesn't like Tim and Eric

This place is full of plebs.

No matter what you might think, one hand washing the other is not good business. T&E bring in ratings abs generate buzz as entertainers, so they're a safe bet to book. You not liking something changes nothing.

(((Wareheim)))

hmm, beats me

world peace did it better
youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg

MDE got cancelled because Sam is a sperg that couldn't stop spouting Sup Forums shit even for a second and that didn't fly with people paying for his show.
Good for him because he became a martyr for the alt-right or whatever.
Too bad because a lot of his stuff was very well thought out and funny, but he degenerated into a literal schizophrenic neck beard. He deserved better, but it's all his fault.

I find it funny how Sup Forums talks about this topic as if it's some earth shattering controversy when outside of internet spaces virtually nobody has heard about either of these shows

Talking in a generic gay guy voice and fart noises? How many levels of irony you gotta be on to find this funny?

mde sucked, no one remembers i anymore except for loser alt-righters still living at home.

tim and eric are for successful, independent men and women.

MDE and Tim and Eric fans would get along in a world where Gamergate never happened. It sucks that both sides have been radicalized over the last 5 and can't see past their differences to laugh at comedy

good, this single skit is funnier than the entirety of World Peace, and Im not even being sarcastic.

Was this made with a different team? It doesn't feel right, like it's a rip off of their own show.

Pretty sure Jonathan Krisel and a lot of the really old school guys weren't involved, but DJ Douggpound was involved and for most that's enough

You seriously I enjoy something I don't enjoy? Commit suicide my duderino

>You seriously I enjoy something
I'm never posting again

all Tim and Eric in HD always feels off

t. miata driver

Was this uploaded anywhere? I didn't even realise it had aired.

I'll catch up on if that's the case, Doug has the "touch" on so many shows. I enjoying the first season of Portlandia but losing interest after that, turns out Doug has edited the first season but was replaced by a copycat later

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg
Also enjoy having your aesthetic stolen by Turkish youtubers,fitting when Sam was nothing else than a TandE copycat
youtube.com/watch?v=pazTOKoc2uU

hey tim

You sure is......driving a car ????

Miata is literally the most fun and moddable car to date, deal w/it

Does this suck, or did Tim and eric always suck and I just outgrew it?

Pretty sure it died because the ratings were awful

you sure is.. posting a post?
forgive me i am russia

The nose on those broads...

lol
>being this pathetic

>he's fault
Yes he should just have been a good goy.

German souding name (Wareheim is of German descent) but sure (((German souding name between triple parenthesis))) because that prove something i guess
MDE material above retarded dabble
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg

my fucking sides

I dont get why Miata driver should be a target of a skit especially one as unfunny as the one posted by the other guy,Sam have a strange ressentment against Miata driver,people driving bycycles and people being indecisive abouttaking taekwondo classes

I also think if stupid fans of MDE hadn't attacked Tim, Eric and Brett those three wouldn't have pow wowed the executives of AS to get Sam's show cancelled either. That was a dumb move on Sam getting his fandom to attack other comedians. Sucks for the two other guys though. I'm not a Sam Hyde fan by any stretch cause I hate most of his Youshit stuff but even I found the show funny at times.

its a common joke among carfags that miata drivers are literal fags

the best part is tim shilling this garbage here

haha SAD!

MDE world peace was funnier because their skits had actual messages while T&E play it overly safe and use "anti-humor" too much. Obviously its working out for them because the former of the two got shitcanned for having an opinion. It doesn't make MDE deeper but there is a difference between watching something bordering on satire and retards making funny voices and shouting like a less funny jim carrey movie

hey, it's the best!

pffffftahahahahahahahahaha get a load of this fucking LARP fag

Pictured here: opinion

i.imgur.com/21nUMnV.jpg
Also playing dark ambient music over their art college tier shit doesnt make their skit more meaningful
Also once again :Fart joke and basic slapstick
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg

So it's a joke about a subculture that only people who are part of said subculture can understand

Then why did they constantly advertised themselves as comedy ?
[...]unlock your closeted bigoted imagination, toss your inherent racism into the burning trash, and cleanse your intolerant spirit with pure unapologetic American funny_com." -World Peace press release

MDE is pretty fucking stupid, but so is this. I don't understand how anyone could find this shit funny. It's actually kind of embarrassing, I couldn't imagine my girlfriend catching me watching this shit, I think it'd be less awkward to be caught watching a children's cartoon.

Don't you guys try to get laid, ever?
>hey, babe come on over. Yeah, just watching some Tim and Erik, OH HAHAHAHA he just smeared pizza sauce of his face and made a goofy expression.
Fucking embarrassing.

Are you really so new here that you don't even know how to upload an image?

you already posted that same skit in the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Scql36PJU

I think it was last weekend that it aired. I only knew about it from a commercial on truTV the day before.

It was always hit and miss and I'm pretty sure the rapid pacing was always there. This felt more like a throwback episode than anything, but Spaghetti Again was fun.

The names in the ads being similar to asian tranny names was a nice easter egg

That fucking kike is unfunny and the fanbase for tim and eric is cancer. MDE had intelligence in its cringey dry humor and it worked.

Just a classic case of jealousy and power destroying careers. Can beat the jews.

>being similar to asian tranny names

how do you know this user?

Do people still find this "bad on purpose" shit funny? Awful and it's been done countless of times now.

People need to stop comparing the two when they are completely different with different content and motivations behind them. Fuck off with your politics and enjoy a thread about your preferred choice.

People still don't understand absurdism and parody and think T&E weren't trying to do anything but be bad on purpose? Awful claim and it's been spammed countless times now.

>Sam Hyde
>radical
He's literally just a troll

Because I watch videos of asian transsexuals jerking off on the internet obviously

>absurdism and parody

People still find this shit funny? Awful and it's been done countless of times now.

I'm talking more about the fans that have been harassing adult swim and adult swim content creators since World Peace was up for cancellation, and the Tim and Eric and Eric Andre fans that decided the best response would be to call them nazis. All I wanted to do was watch my goofy/edgy sketch shows and instead I got meaningless controversy

Don't like it? Ok. Nothing is original anymore, so you're really not making an argument there. T&E were doing YouTube Poop humor before YouTube Poop was a thing, and Awesome Show was unique when it was out. Are you one of the underaged newfags who thinks Sam Hyde was the first and only person to do what he does too?

>Are you one of the underaged newfags who thinks Sam Hyde was the first and only person to do what he does too?
>All those implications

Get a grip faggot. T&E's dogshit "humor" might have been funny and refreshing a decade ago but it's overplayed now. Every "ironic" comedian does it now-- so bad it's funny. You have the sensibilities of a 12 year old. It's dogshit and I wonder how do people still find it funny when it's basically the same recycled garbage over and over.

>2017: I am... forgotten...

FUCK THIS IS MY DAD

>That comment section

Christ, Tim and Eric fans are easily butthurt by MDE fans, even funnier when the boys who cried Nazi shows up.

But Punished Sam isn't.
He went full black pill after his show got cancelled.

I was lazy honestly
Yeah,because that's what i wanted to do
DAVID DUKE (dark ambient music and basic slapstick)
>u mad rhetoric
>in the year of our lord 2017
Also frogposter

Oh shit drumpfusdumpfus btfo. Go fuck yourself.

Tim and eric really over do their jokes. I liked their astrologist skits but even in those they still over do everything

are those yarmulkes? notorious anti semite and racist sam hyde BTFO

It's a shame that we can never have a legitimate discussion about T&E without it devolving into MDE: World Peace and Time and Eric dick measuring or Sam Hyde drama

With that being said the new Tim and Eric is fucking terrible. The skit OP posted is terrible and unfunny. They're clearly running out of ideas and they clearly don't give a shit. Fuck them

I saw them live and they seemed like they genuinely love what they are doing. The entire tour was basically to announce that theyre going to do Tim and Eric until they die

>It's a shame that we can never have a legitimate discussion about T&E without it devolving into MDE: World Peace and Time and Eric dick measuring or Sam Hyde drama

Maybe that says something about how much is worth discussing of their work

How does Eric does it?

Is this the power of being 6'7"?

>MDE material above retarded dabble
Let me ask you something, what do you think that skit was about