Trump BTFO

Trump destroyed by a jewish intellectual
>“As soon as we sat down to order, I made it very clear that I had no intention of paying for lunch,” Peña Nieto said. “And when the check arrived, I made absolutely no move to pick it up.”

>To support his claim, Peña Nieto tweeted out a photo of himself seated at a table with an aggrieved-looking Trump, who appears to be placing an American Express card on top of a restaurant check.

>Responding to the Mexican President’s claim, the Trump campaign issued a statement of its own. “As anyone who has read ‘The Art of the Deal’ knows, Donald J. Trump is a master negotiator,” the statement began. “While he did pay for Peña Nieto’s lunch, he extracted a commitment from the Mexican President to pick up the check the next time they go to dinner. It’s a well-established fact that dinner is far, far more expensive than lunch. Yet again, Donald Trump entered into a negotiation and won big.”

>Minutes after the Trump campaign released its statement, Peña Nieto took to Twitter again, where he indicated he had “no intention” of ever having dinner with Trump.

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/mexican-president-says-he-made-trump-pay-for-lunch

I'm sure it took a huge bite out of his $10 billion

So basically the man paid the check and will fuck the woman later on

Wow a Mexican freeloader. Truly this is news.

>mexican president acts like a fucking woman

Typical mexirat oh well i'm that type of petty shit doesn't bother a man like Trump. He btfo'd mexico during his speech anyways.

The man pays for the meal

DUDE AND WHEN LOOKED AWAY I MADE A FACE AT HIM! AHAHAHHA FUCKING LOSER

so the mexican president is so poor he can't pay for lunch?

"made him" pay for lunch

Trump probably insisted. He's knows Mexico is poor as fuck.

Oh no
the Dems are looking pathetic if thats all they have on The Don

Trump punked out the president of Mexico in Mexico, told those rapists they are going to be running into a wall instead of a social safety net, and made their leader look like a cheapskate in half a day.

>Tweeted a photo
>No photo in the source

Wheres the fucking photo?

The Mexican president is pathetic.

assuming this is all real, does the leader of a third world shithole actually think it helps to mock a potential leader of a real country?

I guess mexico wants to be the next venezuela.

>dat pettiness

but a lunch is chump change to a wall

>pays 80 pesos for lunch
>Mexico pays 20B for the wall
lel

It's fake, you fucking losers

Humor is in URL

>Jewish intellectuals

Oh wow guys, that means that the people who consider themselves above god himself, who god asks for advice on problems hes too stupid to solve himself now condemn Trump.

I guess thats bad.

>Minutes after the Trump campaign released its statement, Peña Nieto took to Twitter again, where he indicated he had “no intention” of ever having dinner with Trump.
Isn't Mexico going to be pretty screwed if he continues with that line after Trump gets in?

He invite a person to lunch from a country away and then refuses to pay...and that makes Trump the bad guy?

Big surprise, the people who wrote things like this would be against Trump:

>It is in the Jewish interest, it is in humanities interest that whites experience a genocide.

>Until white children are burned alive, white women raped, mutilated and murdered and all white men who have not been slaughtered (you) watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized; only then will mankind be on a more equal footing, ready to discuss white privilege and the apparent chip on the shoulder that minorities have.

-Ishmael Levitts

>Noel Ignatiev doesnt like Trump

Oh noes!

Pinata Nino looked like a baby and is now acting like one. The Mexican people are not happy!

Never change, Sup Forums. Never change.

>yfw mexican president gets a teaching in "no free lunch"

>humor

If were gonna link fake articles atleast link the one of Obama offering 5 billion to mexico to keep Trump.

Yep, and that's what Trump wanted him to say. No when Trump is in office, and the President of Mexico has to have dinner with him, Mexico will look like a weak little defeated puppy