Just saw IT (2016), ask me anything

Just saw IT (2016), ask me anything

and yes it's REALLY GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtQAzDJiPuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you see IT?

Yes, I fucking saw IT

What does pennywise do to bev in his lair?

He suspended her in mid air, then she later recount she could feel when they're in the future 27 years later

woah buddy chill you said to ask you anything smdh

Fru*ck you asshole

Any scenes that will become memes?

Is there gangbang scene? Asking for a friend haha

>swearing
reddit is down the hall to the right

Lies

So it does tie into the adult part of the original story? I thought the whole story was going to be self contained to the childhood part.

idk, the film is great from start to finish, I guess any scene involving Richie or the scene where they have rock war, the film go from scary to funny then back to scary really quickly, it's really fun

Yeah but how does he try to scare her

No, she kissed both Bill and Ben though

It's self contained, it doesn't have any cliffhanger, except the ending title says it's IT Chapter One

There's a bath room scene where she heard whispers from the sink, then some hair pull her down and it started erupting with blood and cover the whole bathroom, and her father tried to rape her, she killed him. Then later IT showed up in her father form in the final fight

That fucking scene where you think Richie is going to leave Bill

>Now I have to kill this FUCKING CLOWN

It's sad that Richie got the last amount of character development, you don't even see his parents

Richie was easily the best character. Him playing the trumpet/trombone/whatever it was in the background was fucking hilarious
They could have easily just replaced that Jewish kid's scenes with Richie. He brought literally nothing to the movie

I love Finn but Richie almost wasn't scared of anything in the whole film, they was quipping throughout the movie, they didn't even give him a phobia scene like the other kids do

What about Big Ben?

I feel like they tried give him a phobia in that throwaway line where he says I hate clowns, and then he ends up in the room with the clowns[/spoiler[ But yeah I'll agree that they should have given him a bit more there

Close second

in the book there's a very graphic and detailed scene that takes place involving the main boy protagonist

did they show IT

He was pretty cool too, there's a love triangle between him Bev and Bill

You mean the scene where Pennywise opened his gaping mouth and you saw the deadlight along with kid screaming sounds?
yeah

>ama
kill yourself

fug brumf fug white people

Beep Beep richie

Is he /ourguy/?

did pennywise, finn's character?

This is not a shill thread

yeah he beep beep him

>shilling on a board that mostly pirates

Well, take it up with them, not me. They probably think there is viral marketing value in going after anons.

what if Pennywise was going to Finn, but instead it was Millie in Finn's clothes, however Pennywise couldn't tell while Millie because it was from behind?

this is the only non-shill thread, avoid the others

I guess the answer is millie would be rike of producers' cum smell

ok

lewd

wont mind watching a cam. curious to see if peeps would have any reaction at it.

I missed the first 5 minutes, did anything happen before Georgie running in the rain?

You missed the sewer gangbang.

Why would they bang before they even met?
Is that one of those in medias res scenes?

Here in Aus it was just a bunch of mouth breathing losers cheering and laughing at the unfunny shit in an attempt to lighten the mood because they were scared. There was literally a group containing 3 ugly fat chicks, a balding Manlet, a fat neck beard and a guy wearing a fedora an so they were all autisticially whispering loudly about every fucking scene in the film.

So yes, I think people found it a bit scary

ROCK WAR!!

How graphic was Georgie's death?

Guess I'll have to watch it again

It's probably terrible read the book it's better.

I guess it's only mildly graphic. his arm was torn off in the first scene and dragged down the sewer, then at the end Bill shot him in the head despite him giving a pretty convincing impression

No one was scared in my screening, only audience reactions were laughter at the banter between the kids.

Didn't think it was scary at all though. Every scene is just spooky things happening while you wait for Pennywise to show up with a jumpscare. I was bored

Is the new penny wise better than Tim Curry?

It sure is, never watched the old one though

You'll upvote too

he's pretty good desu but it's played differently

Jesus Christ, apply yourself if you're going to be cancer.

Differently how?

So Part 1 will be succesful.
Part 2 will be very succesful.
And then they will beg Stephen King to allow them to do Part 3 Prequel/Spin off.

This Pennywise is pretty charming, you keep wanting to see more of him. There's a scene where he is just dancing

I swear if that thing comes back when I'm 70...

>2016

Is it normal to want to fuck the clown?

nah

It's a lot more...I dunno. Just stereotypical creepy movie monster. Trying a lot harder to play up the spookiness than Curry

is he cute?

I heard the scene with Georgie is pretty brutal. Like they completely show his arm getting ripped off and him screaming and trying to crawl away.

Jesus, can you imagine a race of clown people? Or even just a culture where everyone is clowns.

>him screaming and trying to crawl away
That sounds unreaistic... A child who just got his arm ripped off would either die or lose consciousness from sheer shock.

How did the Georgie scene go down exactly? I've seen the previews, but what happens after he tries to take his boat?

yeah, he did

fucking christ what monsters does pennywise turn into
why does no one ever ask this

fuck off shill

It cut to a woman in the house looking at him talking to the sewer, then when he tried to reach it Pennywish opened his mouth to tear off his arm, he tried to crawl away before he was dragged into the sewer.
Then the woman saw a puddle of blood left in the rain

Actually if there is a "part 3" involving 70 year old characters they might as well just make an Insomnia movie.

lame, i thought it would be shown at the same closeup of the dialogue between it and georgie

i heard his face opens up, do the red lines coming from his lips and up through his eyes have anything to do with this? like seams of where his face splits

yeah it's close up when he opened his mouth, don't remember the lips though, in another scene his eye balls flipped to opposite sides which is pretty freaky

dude is this your fetish or something?..

The scariest one is Painting Lady.

Wait for them to pull a Hobbit and make it a trilogy.

Is nuPennywise better than Tim Curry?

Is the movie grimdark serious?

He doesn't turn into any monsters, he is more like a cat demon (he unsheathes his claws at one point) but he has two minions that are demons like him but lesser; a witch, and a zombie.

ya
nah

They're no minions, you literally see him transforming into them in the final part

They merged together because he needed more power

Of course

So it's just your headcanon then, you never see them together in the same scene

>you will never get to hang your favourite finn pic on your wall because you live with your parents

headcanon? Pennywise had two other demons on his team that were sent to haunt kids he didn't care so much about while he figured out how to get Bev whom he couldn't understand. then when she was given a kiss by a prince she was able to motivate the rest of the losers to kill Pennywise and he merged with his two minions but was still beaten.

didn't you see the movie?

It's literally just him in different forms, dude. What about those corpses, the headless corpse and others? It's all him.
What is that about he doesn't care much about other kids and try to figure out Bev? Is that your headcanon too?

youtube.com/watch?v=rtQAzDJiPuI

How are they going to explain this scene?

Is the fridge in the movie?

ya

third act is kind of meh

good movie overall

Well that does it, I have to watch it now.

wew kenzie is in IT?

yea

More animalistic, he sort of lapses out of character when he's hungry. Also the googly eyes are used to good effect

There's a spooky painting lady that he uses on the Jew, and a leper he uses on the hypochondriac