White couple can't handle chicongo crime

>A newlywed couple raised in Arizona created a successful YouTube business. Then they decided it was time to leave the valley and explore life, so they moved to Chicago.

>But one day after arriving in the "Windy City," their big move turned into a big nightmare.

>But what happened next terrified the Whites. All unpacked, the couple took the train to get a bite to eat.

>"A guy comes up to us and starts trying to ask questions."

>The stranger followed the couple off the train and down the street.

>What happened next, no one expected.

>"My whole world was flipped upside down."

>"I go to walk out and he just clocks me."

"I was crying in the car. I was like, what is wrong with people?"

fox5ny.com/news/199640595-story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCfweteqnwK2ayGQF5LvOfUQ
fox5ny.com/news/199640595-story
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37255418
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr64n_Ri3qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LMAO, I guess their red pill was a suppository.

>decided it was time to explore life
>so they moved to Chicago

rich retards being rich retards nothing to see here

Niggers always nigging

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda jelly that his girlfriend is such a qt.

What a faggot. Welcome to the real world, bitch. Better get used to it.

She probably won't be his GF for long after she got to experience first hand what a pansy her BF is.

>Move into Chicago
>Face predator.
>Move back after 1 day.

Guess rabbits gonna rabbit. Always moving to other pastures once they face the slightest danger

>family is literally named the "Whites"
>gets culturally enriched after only hours of being in niggerland

lol can't make this shit up

Arizona must not have many niggers. I knew there was a reason it's on my short list of places I'd move to if I could live anywhere.
I grew up in a small town in the south and I learned about the realities of nigger behavior at a young age.

>Want to explore the country
>First stop? Chicago

lol what a bunch of retards

>nigger commits hate crime
>people attack and insult the victims
Way to prove how cucked you are, Sup Forums

Hahaha white cucks BTFO

>victims
>retarded likely SJW couple getting enrichment
Pick one

Reminder that Obama lobbied to have the 2016 olympics in Chicago. Can you imagine that shitmess? How many athletes would actually make it home? Niggers would have feasted

And that's why I'm staying in Vermont

The Southwest has very few niggers because it's full of Hispanics who don't put up with chimpouts the way whites do. So if you can take being surrounded by Spics as the price for no niggers, the Southwest is the place for you.

b-b-b-ut they said the same thing about rio and everyone made it out just fine.

>GF

I'm kinda embarrassed these two are from Arizona. Let me fucking guess: Scottsdale, right? Rich faggot Cali transplants with silver spoons still up their asses. If that's the case then it's a shame they didn't get shot.

they're married.

retards, what did they expect?

I love those microwavable ChicagoTown DeepDish Pizzas

Analogy makes no sense since if you spook a rabbit it will comeback later the the same spot

For now

This is what happens when you let jews run your city.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

what the hell is a "youtube business" anyway???

yo-yo yoyo hey hey lemme get at you dawg.....its not the jews. its the niggers. the niggers have always made chicago bad. even when daley was god-mayor. and before that.

large concentrated nigger population equals high crime. every. single. time.

nigger

the only thing protecting these baboons are laws. niggers were being lynched not too long ago.

so their "youtube business" is just fashion advice and married life advice vlogs.

youtube.com/channel/UCfweteqnwK2ayGQF5LvOfUQ

kek

>Description
>My name is Brianna Joy, I'm just a girl from Arizona who loves making videos here on YouTube! I am happily married to my best friend, Jaelin White. I love doing fashion hauls, GRWM (get ready with me), lookbooks, OOTD, OOTW, makeup tutorials- and basically all things fashion/ beauty related! You can also find fun videos with my husband- vlogs, challenges, and tags we like to do together! Thanks so much for stopping by- don't forget to subscribe to keep up with me! PS I just tried the 100 layers of clothing challenge! If you've done the 100 layers challenge, go comment on that video! XO Brianna Joy White PS- NEW VIDEOS TUESDAYS AND FRIDAYS

white people everyone.

Chifag here. This was all over the local news and they got laughed at like you wouldn't believe. They were out in a sketchy part of town and had poor situational awareness. Not exactly sure what they were expecting.

I hope they enjoy getting raped by Juan and his friends in Arizona.

Also, """"successful YouTube business"""", kek.

>a story that could fit in a 3 minute video
>they keep blabbing about completely irrelevant shit
>the bitch constantly cuts off that faggot to say exactly the same thing he was saying
these people are cancer

THIS

I've seen women leave guys that got emotional over the deaths of their mothers, Depp not included.

wtf now I hate that guy

you know, the creepy guy that followed them and turned their lives into a living hell

silver lining is that it will make a cute yt story, which is fairly convenient

>silver lining is that it will make a cute yt story, which is fairly convenient

Yes, a bit too convenient.

They are delusional 18 year old newlyweds who are playing adult. He supposely made some money flipping houses (probably with daddy's money) and now they think they can support an upper middle class lifestyle on YouTube ad revenue.

>naive normies get redpilled the hard way

brilliant

Yeah because in Rio they actually have the balls to truck in soldiers to forcibly remove the worst of the worse. Here in America, that's "racist".

The fuck is this

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

>forgetting that a truck of soldiers made a wrong turn and came under machine gun fire in the favelas

Yeah, they dont exactly have their problem by the balls either.

>fox5ny.com/news/199640595-story

Maybe these two cucks will vote for Trump now...or they'll just sign in Bernie's name.

What the fuck is going on here?

I would prefer spics over niggers. At least I will have tacos.

She's being sexually assaulted in a group of men, common practice amongts middle-easterners to separate women in a public space and group around so no-one can do anything.

tarrahush its called in some places.

Middle easterners are scum.

Metropolitan cities really aren't made for soft, country bumpkins.

It's a shark tank and these two fish learned that the hard way. Stay in the middle of nowhere if you can't cut it on the food chain.

Toronto has a large concentration of niggers too.

Its like the most nigger infested city in Canada.

Toronto is like if you mixed Chicago with San Francisco.

>tfw only live around whites
It's a good feel.

You say that, but look up the fetish where women get their men into fights just to see them lose

>At least I will have tacos.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37255418

You went to Chicago. That was your first mistake. Your second mistake was expecting nothing bad to happen. Your third one was crying like a bitch about it. People are not nice in Chicago and most of them have a reason, but what you just meet was a literal nigger. We have so many that most people of Chicago already have a method of defending themselves. You literaly came into the wrong neighborhood.

My soft libcuck brother went to Oakland, California to get culturally enriched a couple years ago. Saw a guy get shot to death in front of him in a plaza on his first night

>The first millennials start making their way out into the world and moving to diverse shitskin cities like they saw on their ivory tower TV's

>Pick their lives up and MOVE THE FUCK BACK HOME IN ONE DAY CAUSE NIGGERS

This is the future you chose, you thought all your betters were racist and you knew exactly how the world worked after one semester at your corrupt college university.

Fpbp

I honestly cant believe that people like this exist. Being punched in the face by a nigger has shattered his world view. How sheltered of a life has he lived?

How long will his gf stay with him? I bet something inside is already telling her to leave him and she doesnt fully understand why

>You literaly came into the wrong neighborhood.

This. The neighborhood they bought in was not a good one. For a being such a """"smart"""" couple, they sure didn't do their homework.

just imagine this. she saw black guy knock that white pussy out. then she realized that whites are so weak compared to blacks, she also saw his crotch and that she is packed. later that night she went out while her fag husband was asleep and got wildly fucked from behind by massive black cock stretching her pussy like whitey never could. hot.

How do white people managed to get punched in the head so much?

I'm black and I've been assaulted by black people 0 times. Most violent crimes are intra-racial, so statistically it's more likely for me to get clocked in the head than it is any of you. And yet I never get clocked or otherwise have bad encounters with black people, except for the glaringly mentally ill homeless ones.

How do you guys do it?

This looks like Egypt, and that looks like a strong independent QT blonde wymyn who decided to go and report some shit in a place where sexual frustration is extreme.

this sounds hot

>"My whole world was flipped upside down."

Welcome to another edition of :"I based my whole life on a liberal utopia, only to have it smashed by reality."

ps. killallniggers™

>Brianna Joy
>Jaelin White
So they are lesbians right?
Lel faggs BTFO

I absolutly don't get it, did they just got stalked by a nigger and decided the next morning to pack up their shit and leave? Is there something I'm missing?

Weak, here's the video of her being dragged off into the darkness screaming.

>This is what women vote for

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr64n_Ri3qg

>"I was like, hey man, do you need anything? You want a sandwich?
>He's like, 'No, I'm hanging around' in a creepy tone."

welcome to reality own zone: population YOU

You understand your brethren, and as a result you can sense when danger is coming. People who have been fed paeans of harmony and lies about the nature of crime in the United States their whole lives cannot

Anyone else can never take people younger then them serious?

>Live in the south all my life
>Accustomed to our relatively tame blacks
>Head to multiple cities up North for business
>Chicago was the worst
>Mugged twice in the span of two months
>Second time I tried filing a police report they told me that it was pointless and that there is nothing the WILL do..

Neighborhood they were in was fine, right next to a university and right by the lake. Lake front area is beautiful
I'm over there all the time, never problems never feel unsafe
These kids just encountered their first homeless person ever and completely sperged out so they got punched by a random psycho they shouldn't have talked to

They moved to Chicago, were attacked by a chimp, and decided "fuck this I'm moving back to whiteopia"

Tough way to take the redpill.

>>"My whole world was flipped upside down."

were they shooting some b-ball outside of town?

Mom lives in Des Plaines, home of Gacey. I used to go downtown for college, but the homeless and niggers conning people for money is just ridiculous. Avoid the green line like a plague. But i really never had any trouble myself out there. Haven't been up there in a few years though, too cold.

24 hour cultural enrichment.

Gag on on that XXL red pill. They should have moved to the north side where it's all white people.

>haters gonna hate
>players gonna play

niggers gonna nig.

Spics provide much better food, a special, creepy Catholic version of Halloween, and for some reason, they don't indulge in crime in AZ they way they do in CA. Could it be....... conservatism??

If you can take the weather AZ is an awesome place. And you can get cooler climes if you head up into the mountains, too. Still dry but there is snow, lower temps, etc. Flagstaff is really nice.

Fpbp topkek

We are attacking them for not wanting to put up with niggers? Why? What are we, liberals here? I've lived in fucking Oakland and I would not put up with Chicago. Been there, hated it, it's a fucking cesspool of the rottenest order.

I can only partially agree. Yes, the university means lots of people around/higher police presence, but that also makes it an easy area to target. Lots of rich, stupid, drunk kids that can be easily jumped, pick-pocketed, robbed, etc.

>we

Hes probably a nigger himself.

In my experience in the ghetto Hispanics are like blacks in that they'll latch onto an ideal so zealously that reality can't break the hold.

The difference is Hispanics are capable and willing to latch on to a constructive ideology whereas blacks almost exclusively latch on to destructive ones.

Criminally underrated.

I'm assuming the just whistled for a cab

well considering he looks like a fucking manlet and his 'job' is being a youtube star, I would have expected nothing less than what happened

>I hope they enjoy getting raped by Juan and his friends in Arizona.

Apart from some areas of Phoenix, AZ is paradise--especially compared to Chicongo, but really, it's pretty great just on its own.

And it's hardly wimpy, this goofy couple aside. Fuck with an Arizonan, you will get shot.

The problem with spics isn't specifically crime, it's that they have absolutely no civic instincts. Their neighborhoods always become hideous run down trash.

Dude, fuck California it's an overrated shithole. Rent is too damn high and the fucking place is falling appart.

Mah nigga

I lived in AZ for several years. It's not bad. The moderate winter climate and scenery are nice, but god damn are there some bastions of stuck-up rich people (Scottsdale, foothills in Tucson, some parts of Flagstaff).

lmfao

>Apart from some areas of Phoenix, AZ is paradise--especially compared to Chicongo, but really, it's pretty great just on its own.
>And it's hardly wimpy, this goofy couple aside. Fuck with an Arizonan, you will get shot.

This has Mormon written all over it.

I've made solo trips into chicago as soon as I could drive or get to the train.

Rule #1. Summarily all niggers. They are used to it. They won't take offense. But you never engage them. It's like feeding a stray cat. They won't leave alone then.

Tard.

Summarily ignore.

It's perfect.

She is probably a leftist cuck, so I have no feelings.

Ahahahah leftists hit by reality. This never gets old, don't worry, 2 months back home and the white patriarchy will reclaim the blaming game. These traitors are beyond saving.

>enrichment2.webm

SAUCE WITH SOUND?

FPBP

Is triss going to be ok? I sent her off with the other mages and did not ask her to stay. I denied all her sexual advances and I felt bad for doing it.