How dare you suggest there are white people in the fictional country of Agrabah in a region that was never specified!

>How dare you suggest there are white people in the fictional country of Agrabah in a region that was never specified!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dyvXcv3ej0
reddit.com/r/news/comments/6yi7n0/white_christians_are_now_a_minority_of_the_us/?sort=new
fanpop.com/clubs/disney-princess/articles/234055/title/why-lack-racial-diversity-main-characters-frozen-makes-no-sense
washingtonpost.com/opinions/in-the-land-of-make-believe-racial-diversity-is-a-fantasy/2014/10/30/ee206b6c-5b23-11e4-8264-deed989ae9a2_story.html?sw_bypass=true&utm_term=.56e3048a7d7e
google.com/amp/jezebel.com/tumblr-artists-diversify-disney-because-disney-wont-do-636648918/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching Disney movies in 2017

good goyim keep those shekels flowing, can't wait for the live-action Frozen movie where Elsa gets gangbanged by African refugees

Aladdin was based off of Tom Cruise.

A white man.

That wouldn't be (((profitable))) whatsoever, dumbass.

Why is it ok for genie to be a negroid then?

Because the arabs had negro slaves

Because roasties are hypocrites and love some black dick.

He should apologize for being white and leave the project like that other good goy.

Have these libtards ever set foot in Iraq (where the action most likely takes place)?

The hypocrisy makes my blood boil.
>Frozen takes place is a nordic country
"why won't you throw in some random niggers for diversity Disney!" who cares if it isn't historically accurate!"

>Aladdin takes place in middle east
"RREEEEEEE Disney!! why are you throwing in some random white dude!! It's not historically accurate!

It's a Persian story about an imaginary place in Arabia.
The politically correct thing would be to cast exclusively Iranians or maybe at very least middle easterners.

Inb4 this confirms that old "Agrabah is a post-apocalypse Nevada" theory and this dude is the last white person whose lineage goes back to the before times, like that nip chick in attack on titan

>It's a Persian story about an imaginary place in Arabia.

China, actually. But everyone forgets that.

didnt they create a gay character out of thin air for Beauty and the Beast?

>movie set in old europe
>random black people
>perfectly acceptable

>movie set in old middle east
>random white person
>literally hitler

Nah he was in the oriignal it just wasn't suggested he was gay.

and france was full of black people.

No the location changed to China in a later French version of the story.
The Persian original was set in middle east.

It's only okay to create stuff out of thin air if it's "progressive"

The difference is that there were and are actual white people in the middle east.

genie was white in the original. doesn't matter if they make him black, asian, or white again, he's literally fucking blue. he can be anything.

>These same people would throw a party if Bond became black

yes. I'm the mentally ill one

You're confused. There's an old book of Middle Eastern tales called One Thousand and One Nights, later named Arabian Nights. The story of Aladdin was not actually in this book until a French translator added Aladdin's Magic Lamp to the story in the early 1700s. The reason he added it was because he heard the story from a Syrian scholar, but it is not originally an Arabic or Middle Eastern story. In fact no one can find any records of this story existing. And what's even more crazy is that the story he added wasn't even Arabic or Middle Eastern, it was set in China. Aladdin was Chinese living in China in the earliest known version of the story.

Lets be real. Everyone know Disney has sold out its nuclear family friendly conservative chirstian friendly base for Buzzfeed and Tumblur. The more they cater the more racist they will become. Beauty and The Beast can be historically and demographicly accurate but whites need not apply for Alladan. And let's not forget people were already praising Black Pather for being 90% before even Guardians 2 was out.

I'm pretty much done with Disney except for Nu-Wars which I been seeing annually with a good friend. If they make another Gaurdians Movie or if Bob Iger gets shit canned that might change. What's happened to Disney is really sad. They hate the very people that made them rich in the first place. The church going suberban families who just want there kids to have fun. RIP Disney! Fuck Iger!

You do know that they wrote such articles just to bait and trigger poltards right?

blacks are natural slaves.

fucking white people man
be humble, sit down

It triggers Arabs too, well the SJW activist ones. They claim that Agrabah being in the Middle East paints Muslims as barbaric and enforcing stereotypes.

>White people cast as other ethnicites
>Totally ok, the media is so retarded loool like who cares?

>black people cast as white people
>HOW DARE THEY NOT STICK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL! FUCKING SJWS! FUCKING KEKS!

true

>Blacks get triggered when white people are casted as arabs
>Arabs are just happy they aren't played as niggers.
Well I guess the only people upset are SJW faggots and blacks.

So how deep into Disney are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=_dyvXcv3ej0

>creating a new character is the same as race swapping an established character

>a Genie not voiced by Robin Williams

yeah because thats the order this happened in

They're only creating that character to have a white person though
besides don't act like this is the only ever time white people have been cast in parts that other ethnicities played. Just fucking get over it, there's no reason to be so upset.

FUCKING KEK
AS OPPOSED TO FUCKING WILL SMITH PLAYING GEENIE
FUCK RIGHT OFF

yeah meaning they bothered to createed a character instead of stealing a spot like SJW do

Why are you so triggered by this? It's just a movie dude.

It's not sjw to cast someone in another ethnicity's part.

So exactly the same thing should be said about all the niggers shoved into medieval England.

I'm not, my point is who gives a shit. Let people cast whatever they want. I'm ok with white people being cast in the place of other ethnicities and vice versa.

Then why are you so triggered by it? Let me guess you were cheering when Achilles was casted as a black dude though right?
But oh no, evil whitey don't get no new roles

(((nice try)))

No, everyone thought Tom Cruise in "The Last Samurai" was stupid af.

Anyway, two wrongs don't make a right
Even if you use CAPS LOCK

>They're only creating that character to have a white person though
I guess they only created Finn to have a black person.

Stormfaggots are so pathetic

>fictional country of Agrabah in a region that was never specified!
You fucking autist.

Its hilarious they get mad over this and not by the fact that Will Smith is playing the Genie who is a slave

Except the last samurai was based on true events and while incredibly rare there have been several Western samurai, like William Adams

see Nigger, that's not how you use the brackets.

I can't really remember the movie all that well but pic related kek

That's totally off topic, that's an original story they could cast anyone they want to.

embarrassing

Because arabs have been using negro slaves long before the white man.

redditors don't know it was based off a real guy in japan.

>that's an original story they could cast anyone they want to
They aren't doing a 1:1 adaptation you sperg, they can add whatever they want

yeah im sure those gingers swapped for blacks where scarcely black all along

wtf I love slavery now thanks for redpilling me pede

where there actually people complaining about no blacks in frozen though? I don't recall such a thing.

>"why won't you throw in some random niggers for diversity Disney!" who cares if it isn't historically accurate!"
nice strawman

What they should have done is have a bunch of white women. Thanks to the Muslim slave trade, no one could complain about accuracy!

>and that makes a confusion
Master race.

>white genocide isn't rea-

reddit.com/r/news/comments/6yi7n0/white_christians_are_now_a_minority_of_the_us/?sort=new

They knew.

It's weird that I don't know about a movie I don't care about at all right? It's so shocking.

I said that they can do whatever they want, I'm ok with casting whoever they want so long as they play it well.

kek what?

>Then why are you so triggered by it? Let me guess you were cheering when Achilles was casted as a black dude though right?
But oh no, evil whitey don't get no new roles
Geez Tyrone have you tried not being such a triggered little bitch?

>it's a spicshit acts retarded to kick off an argument episode
What the fuck I love niggers in the fictional country of Frozen now

Cruise was not the last samurai in the movie The "Last Samurai". his casting was a good way to exposit to the west about history they don't know instead of having characters constantly go "as you know"

People who complain about Tom Cruise in The Last Samurai don't know anything about the movie beyond the title.

I always thought it took place in Aqaba, which is a city in what's now Jordan.

Go back.

Surveys aren't always accurate. See election polls.

LET EM IN
LET EM IIIIIIN

>kek what?
must be my imagination

Reminder that the folks who whine about white genocide look like this.

>those fucking comments
Come on world hurry and end Jesus Christ what is wrong with these people

>It's weird that I don't know about a movie I don't care about at all right? It's so shocking.
>Complains about a movie
>did not even watch it or look up the facts behind it
So you just randomly get triggered by things?

Looks like an absolute faggot

(((surveys)))

People that celebrate the genocide of white christians look like this

They are spics?

I didn't complain about the last samurai

I didn't even know he was Jimmy, did he do anything in the movie? Very forgettable if so.

No one cares. Why did you come back roachie? Go back to (((your))) people.

Reminder that ones that defend it look like this

How the fuck could he weigh 135 pounds and still have a double chin. Someone explain this to me, please?

Jesus,they are really trying to make this guy happen.

Holy shit that's just gross to look at

How do you know they're reddit?

I always thought the movie was about the last of the Samurai, not that Tom Cruz himself was the final Samurai warrior to ever exist.

>It's weird that I don't know about a movie I don't care about at all right? It's so shocking.
>ha ha Im running my mouth like a retard about things I don't know about. muh opinions so valid
go back to your shithole

Spics and Indians, yes.
They also love using politics to shame whites, as can be seen here

fanpop.com/clubs/disney-princess/articles/234055/title/why-lack-racial-diversity-main-characters-frozen-makes-no-sense

washingtonpost.com/opinions/in-the-land-of-make-believe-racial-diversity-is-a-fantasy/2014/10/30/ee206b6c-5b23-11e4-8264-deed989ae9a2_story.html?sw_bypass=true&utm_term=.56e3048a7d7e

google.com/amp/jezebel.com/tumblr-artists-diversify-disney-because-disney-wont-do-636648918/amp

>did he do anything in the movie?
ok you clearly don't know enough about the subject of race switching in media. please fuck off

I never ran my mouth about the movie.

They're from the game of thrones general when it first started popping up on this board

We've actually come to a point where white people could be getting genocided and it will be seen as a stormfront conspiracy.

I'm not even saying (((they))) is behind or anything but there is a very very clear indication that white ethnicity is being targeted. However it looks like asians are second in line.

I don't know what there is to gain in exterminating all the customs,culture and races on earth but I truly fear our future as a human species is going to be doomed.

look who's talking kek

Does not mean its not real. hell white genocide could be the reason they look like that

How is that any relation to anything I was talking about? I don't remember Jimmy in BvS or man of steel if he was in either of those movies.