Other urls found in this thread:

red
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KILL

THE

JEWS

What are his policies?

I hope so

No. Trump has a lot of charisma. O'Leary's just an abrasive billionaire... for liberals with a superficial understanding of Trump's success, this makes sense - clearly being a sociopath with money is all that you need!

They're not even close. Trump's a personable billionaire who has managed to stay close to the working class. O'Leary's money hungry, power hungry, and hard to listen to.

Ahhh, so they aren't similar at all.

Isn't he a literal goatfucker?

He's easily the least likeable guy on Shark Tank

WHERE IS MY PASTA?

O'Leary is a literal pile of garbage. A stealth Jew. He does business like a Jew. He thinks like a Jew. He might not be a Stein but he has the heart and soul of the worst kind of Jew.

We aren't retarded enough to think trump or a trump clone would make a good leader, sorry

Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make the right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocta rights to your daughters.

Does he have any actual policies yet?

To be the Jew that everyone wants him to be.

The guy is a lolbertarian, nothing like Trump.

>O'Leary
>Looks jewish as fuck

Gee I wonder

>He's rich and abrasive and is on a reality TV show!
>He must be exactly like Drumpf!
I fucking hate this countries leftists, isn't O'Leary like half Lebanese or something?

Exactly... in case his campaign is floating this idea and looking here for what we want:

We don't trust O'Leary on immigration - he's too aligned with the super wealthy capitalist class. Until he aligns himself with the middle and working class against mainstream economics, against open borders, and in favour of only allowing high-social capital individuals into Canada under a strict legal process, he won't get populist support.

They're nothing alike. Fuck Canada anyway

He might win leadership but he'll lose to Trudeau. As much as I hate it once weed is legalised next year Trudeau will beloved and win the following election. It's the election after the next one where if the conservatives put up a leader that makes people feel national pride then they might have a decent chance. O'Leary isn't relatable enough to the average Canadian where as Trump has that quality of relatableness to the average person. Wish we had a trump type of national leader who knows maybe in 8-12 years we will.

>Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.

He's not a Jew though, right? He's part Irish, part christian Lebanese (literally Phoenician blood, senpai)

He's the best chance we have so far at least.

Why do people keep bringing up the apprentice? I never watched it and it's got nothing to do with my vote.

>In the western foothills of Vienna Alps, there is a humble lodge by the name of Chateau du Montaine Demure, where the owner, a relative of Otto Vanderbilt, holds a yearly reenactment of Hannibal the Carthagian Warlord crossing the Alps in his 218 AD venture into the Roman Republic. He would bring in endangered african elephants by helicopter to the snow capped lodge and throw them down the side of the alps. We watched at least a hundred elephant roll to their deaths. The 20 or so men, all refugees without a word of civilization in any of them, whom were restraining the elephants... also went down with the beasts, a mess of gore and tusk, the screams of the porters as they, tumbled, just terrible, dreadful. It was during a major military movement between the generals of the carthagian infantry, that the Owner of the Chateau du Montain Demure' demanded a bottle of the dryest scotch he could summon. A toothless indian child ran through the snow and collapsed at Monsieur's feet, his skeleton arms struggling to lift the bottle. Monsieur takes a swig and looks deep into the dark front of an approaching blizzard. He says nothing, then says "Increase the Elephants". We saw at least another 2000 kilos of ivory go over the side of that icy gorge before that blizzard came. We left them all to freeze to death. And now this brings me to the elephant in our room right now. Do you want to be hannibal? Do you want to sac Rome that badly? How many elephants need to die? Here, have a swig of this, it's scotch. Please taste it. It's the dryest I could find. Drink it up. Seventy percent ownership and all of your wife's eggs for the next 10 years.

He looks like a jew or an arab.

mediterranean master race

>As a young child I saw my Mother relentlessly beaten by my Father. I can still recall hearing her muffled screams through the walls of my bedroom as I lay trying to fall asleep. Some nights were worse than others, but I remember the mornings my Grandmother would take me to school because my Mother couldn’t be seen in public. She would wear sunglasses and long sleeve shirts for weeks while the bruising and swelling slowly healed around her eyes and arms. I never understood how something as simple as an overcooked meal or spilt glass of wine in the living room could send my Father into these inexplicable fits of rage; not until this very moment. Not until I saw your presentation. You are the stain on my fathers Afghan rug and I see no club soda nor salt to scrub you away. For an investment of 250,000 dollars I will retain 92% of your company with a lifetime of royalties and if you even for one second glance in Lori’s direction, I will personally crucify each of your children.
enlaceembed

He's nowhere near as likable as Trump, and he's not even a good businessman.

We need Based Mackay to come back.

I disagree. He almost never lets feelings in the way. Wont back out of a potential deal prematurely. Sets up deals that give him the greatest chance of getting a ROI. Doesnt get butthurt.

He has the heart of a Jew.

Holy fuck I'm dying

source? these are brilliant

red dit.com/r/copypasta/comments/4fakjk/kevin_oleary_shark_tank_copypastamore_in_comments/

He's already got the meme magic.

It's ogre.

He won.

>Sets up deals that give him the greatest chance of getting a ROI
yeah like giving them 5000 for 60% equity and 12% on royalties for life

Managing his risk/ reward. When it is a great business or product he actually competes with more pallatable offers.

You're an hero user.

Sources?

Fuck no, if anything he'll do free trade with China and Japan within a month of getting in regardless of TPP.

He will sellout this country if given the opportunity for shekels. I see no reason as of now to support him unless his policies on trade change over the next half year.

>(((O'Leary)))

>Changs talking shit about Based O'Leary

Fuck outta here. You're just mad because he'd wreck Trudeau's tender little boipucci.

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN.

(And to all you confused faggots, O'Leary's Lebanese/Irish)

They're from Sup Forums

Again?

Nigger my fucking background is British and Irish, O'Leary will sell us out to the East unless he changes his stances radically.

He doesn't want to make Canada great again, he just wants to ride on the Trump bandwagon and see if he can get something that aids in his attention seeking out of it.

He'd be better off getting into Alberta politics instead of national politics. Most of his vitriol has been directed toward Comrade Notley and pushing for Asian trade in an Alberta context would mean finally getting our oil moved to market.

>thinking reddit created something ever
Leave