Today Brock Turner walks out of prison but he will be part of the sexual offender registry for the rest of his life

Today Brock Turner walks out of prison but he will be part of the sexual offender registry for the rest of his life.

Thank You feminists for saving rape culture

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.brbqRVoq0#.bneZ3R1ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the song you like

Yeah, it's just a song, no meaning at all.

Brock Turner did nothing wrong

Isn't that the guy who just fingerbanged some drunk slut?

>drunk college kid fucking drunk college slut
>rape

>gets raped by niggers in jail
>complains about release

I do hate the actual song tho. I've been hearing it my whole life, it's played out.

Here's an idea. Don't get black out drunk at a frat party like a loser

fuck this gay as world

WHY WON't A FUCKING NUCLEAR WAR START ALREADY CULL THE FUCKING WEAK

same with women don't get drunk too

I want to see some femcunts sued for libel.

Basically this

what the fuck is wrong with his face

The fuck is up with judges giving light sentences to college white kids because jail would be "too harsh" for them?

rape is rape, and you gonna git raped if you rape.

To be fair to Brock, he's absolutely hideous so he has no other option other than to rape.

ill be honest, i believe the retribution he'll recieve from people on the outside is far worse than anything he could have received in prison.

i genuinely feel bad for the dude. his life is ruined.

iirc, and im not saying its acceptable, but they drank a fuck ton, she and him agreed to go home and bang, she never made it home (passed out in the street?), and he fingerbanged her.

but nah, we'll blame the men for putting them into questionable situations, rather than blaming the girl for putting herself in a dangerous position
>sharks shouldnt eat people! people should be allowed to swim in the ocean as they want, without being eaten! >:0

an expression of a scared person

Here's an idea, if someone gets drunk they are responsible for the actions following, no matter the gender.

Motherfucker will have a sex change to prove he's a change person and become a huge male feminist

> High & drunk college student fingers other drunk college student
> Gets caught by swedish cucks
> Judge realizes the lack of gravity of the situation but wants to give him jail time to scare him straight
> He serves 3 months in prison for fingering a fucking drunk chick
> Amerifats demand he serves years and is treated like a date raper who was caught forcing his dick up a drugged girls ass at knifepoint

Amerilards need to realise the difference between sexual assault and rape.

Make sure to use it from now on.

What? They are just as easy on the black athletes.

It really is all about white women and their desire to be victims. Rape, actual rape, of a white female is so rare that they have to make up new definitions for the word so that they can join the club.

Black females, for them being raped is a reasonable expectation (by other blacks). Whites want that victim claim, this is how they do it.

this

>Hurrdendeiedijonduueueud, you can't be mad at both

LIBERAL FUCKING CUNTS WHY ARE YOU SO RETARDED.

This is pretty much it. Then feminists get all bent out of shape if someone says 'real rape' in trying to clarify what actually happened.

>tfw the girl gives you written permission to fist her with one of those hulk hands but you can't find a witness to sign

>National Anthem
>"the song you like"

wew

>You should be mad about this thing that concerns how I feel

>You shouldn't be mad about that other thing that concerns how you feel

I wasn't really talking about the guy, I was talking about the retarded chicks

>feminists don't realize that they're going to cause the formation of sexual consent contracts that must be signed at the time of sex

But on the bright side, you'll get to film sex because you now have to have video evidence to not get thrown into jail.

>but nah, we'll blame the men for putting them into questionable situations, rather than blaming the girl for putting herself in a dangerous position

People don't get off on armed robbery and murder charges because the victim was dumb enough to walk down a dark alley or some shit. The woman in this situation may have set herself up, but that doesn't excuse a criminal act. When someone gets punished for being a criminal you cry about women being dumb bitches who can't protect themselves or be cautious, ignoring the fact that neither of those things make raping them okay by law.

When people say "teach men not to rape" it's because of that attitude right there. Women should protect themselves, and people who think they shouldn't are morons, but stop making excuses for criminals. It doesn't matter how easy it was.

youre gettin the idea
women are fucking stupid

All this talk about how you are above blacks but here you rationalize violence against women. You are all enablers of rape culture.

why did he get such a light sentence?

maybe its because he
>got good character references
>showed remorse (blacks never show remorse for anything)
>has no previous record

Well maybe you should get to teaching niggers not to murder people. Let me know how well you do.

That cunt is going to kill people now I expect.

>>feminists don't realize that they're going to cause the formation of sexual consent contracts that must be signed at the time of sex
desu is dont seem such a bad idea

How does this contradict my point?

These fucking leftist love their sarcastic bitching, dont they?

lol the song you like

But say something bad about the shitty pop songs I like and I'll call you sexist

He'd gay now
He won't be a danger for women anymore

No its grown ass children not wanting to be responsible of their actions because of muh intoxication

i dont excuse the act, and yes, he should have (and did) go to prison for it. but the public lashback was entirely bullshit.

kindly fuck off you patronizing faggot

He got out of jail after a rape because he was white. A black man would have been locked in for 25 years.

And then you say white privilege doesn't exists. Fucking retards

"Teach men not to rape"=a-ok and not sexist
"Teach niggers not to kill"=dats rayciss

You don't see how you're being a sexist by removing the agency from the "victim."

Why don't you believe that women can make intelligent choices for themselves? And why are you such a sexist that you assume that you have to teach men what the fucking law is?

Why take the risk

I think college girls are in a different, or heightened state of mind compared to girls who don't pursue higher education

Going to college is part of their reproduction strategy - they have higher expectations and standards, however ridiculous they look to other people

Such girls are more likely to react badly to a breakup or perceived slight

>white people are the only ones that get light sentences
bull shit. all the time you can read about some black committing something like murder after he had been previously arrested 40-50 times.

>A black man would have been locked in for 25 years.

He probably would due to his extensive prior record.

Not to mention it was a woman beyond college age specifically going to get laid by college jocks.

We also don't equate picking a phone up off of someone's table and walking away with breaking in to their house and emptying the place during the middle of the night.

Which is exactly what OP's pick is attempting to do. And you, yourself for that matter.

It wasnt rape the charge was attempted rape and digital rape. She passed out while fingering. She 100% wanted to cheat on her bf when she went home with him.

more like some vigilante or a feminist cunt would kill him and his family out of nowhere

what's worse the person who killed would get a lighter sentence than him

>but the public lashback was entirely bullshit

Privileged trust fund kiddie gets literally 5% of the time a black footballer got for the same charge (For a crime he didn't commit by the way) and you wonder why people got upset? It's hardly unbelievable.

>He thinks women dressing like hos isn't an excuse for rape
>Holy shit he must be a lefty SJW, BETTER BRING UP THE BLACKS AND SHUT HIM DOWN

The black community has obvious issues of violence that don't get addressed, I don't think it's wrong to get down to the root of that problem either.

>You don't see how you're being a sexist by removing the agency from the "victim."

I'm not removing agency from the victim, but her putting herself in a dangerous position, while irresponsible and dumb, isn't a valid defense for a crime. Unless you think Brock Turner has an irresistible impulse to rape in those conditions, he's a fucking criminal.

>Why don't you believe that women can make intelligent choices for themselves? And why are you such a sexist that you assume that you have to teach men what the fucking law is?

Whether or not a woman takes precautions to protect herself from rapists is largely irrelevant to the act itself. Again, the ease of committing the crime means nothing. If Turner stuck a knife in this chick's heart, nobody would be saying she had it coming

buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.brbqRVoq0#.bneZ3R1ZA
> There are times I did not want to be touched. I have to relearn that I am not fragile, I am capable, I am wholesome, not just livid and weak.
Wholesome? You dumb bitch, you go to parties and get blackout drunk.

Never did understand how a woman is not control of her actions when she is drunk but a dude is.

I'm going to guess privilege plays a part.

Old hussie goes to frat party behind her boyfriend's back to get her cougar on with hot young swimmer dude; gets so drunk that she gets caught getting fingerbanged=RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!

No. Old hussie MADE UP rape claim to keep boyfriend. Don't touch drunk sloots, young man. This is what happens if you do.

Women actually do get drunker. Their bodies don't process the alcohol as well as men.
#sexistscience

[citation needed]

>Privileged trust fund kiddie gets literally 5% of the time a black footballer got for the same charge (For a crime he didn't commit by the way) and you wonder why people got upset? It's hardly unbelievable.

Really? What case was that?

>If Turner stuck a knife in this chick's heart, nobody would be saying she had it coming
If Turner stuck a knife in this chick's heart, nobody would give the smallest shit, even if he got a lenient sentence

She was not a college student. She was a wore out frat grill that had already graduated. 28 years old. She should be in deep shit for getting the 19 year old boy beer.

She didn't get raped, she got caught fucking around on her boyfriend and cried rape to escape the consequences of her fucking around.

He's rich, mate. He'll be fine.

Saved.

Believe it or not, we will probably benefit long term from using these forms.

Thanks Feminists.

This isn't violence against women, this is a false accusation. Swimmerbro got consent. She revoked it when she woke up (and you can't revoke consent after the fact) in the hospital because she knew her boyfriend would ditch her ass for cheating.

We get it, you're a rape apologist.

This is not a rape. This is a faulty conviction.

>When people say "teach men not to rape" it's because of that attitude right there.
no its more like you want them to conform to your weirdly vague definition of rape, he didn't rape her he sexually assaulted her.

Brian Banks, read up on it.

She was passed the fuck out, you dipshit

You get blackout drunk to cheat on your boyfriend with dudes you got drunk who are underage.

He still broke up with her if that's any consolation. It probably had something to do with the fact that she was still flirting hard with the guy before the alleged rape.

[Read the case file, faggot. Bitch was 28 and had already graduated from undergrad. Had boyfriend.]

still give me a link pussy

>prisoners should be rehabilitade, look at western europe, that's how our prisons should be!
>rapists should be brutally killed on the spot though

Because he committed the act on her, you dense fuck. Her getting blackout drunk like a retard is not against the law, had she stuck her fingers in his ass while he was passed out, it would be reasonable to expect that she could be prosecuted.

PRIVILAGED.com

What would he have gotten in Europe? Community service?

Never excuse criminal behaviour.

In this case I dont think its clear that something criminal occured, so I agree thay overall its fairly bullshit, but your rhetoric is terrible.

>28
>still can't hold her liquor

Oh wow.

You were there, then? She was at the party with him. They left together; he didn't carry her unconscious ass outside. He said she gave consent to fuck around. They're fucking around and she "passes out". I think she was ALL GOOD with getting fingerbanged by 19 year old swimmer boy right up until other people noticed. Easy to act asleep if you're drunk. Even easier to claim "RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPE!" when your boyfriend finds out what kind of trashy whore you are to try to save the relationship. Bitch is skeezy as fuck and ruined swimmer boy to cover her whoring about. You're a fucking idiot if you can't see it. White knighting at its worst.

Go find it yourself, faggot. You're not signing any paychecks or paying bills around here. Google's a great thing. Enjoy.

A high five before being publicly beheaded by Ahmed.

What he did was illegal and he got charged. What's the problem? A black guy would've probably got off with a slap on the wrist.

Was it worth the 20 minutes of action Sup Forums?

Yeah; bullshit. Women rarely get accused of sex crimes (even though they commit them), when they do they are rarely convicted (with better evidence than what locked up swimmer boy), and when they do, the "punishment" they are given nearly never involves jail or registry as a sex offender because THE POOR DEFENSELESS FEMALE RAPIST CAN CCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

this whole situation makes me kek
>hurr police are evil violent monsters
>THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO KILL BROCK TURNER
i legitamately dont understand how liberals can have this thought process

He's white, so he deserves extra punishment. If he was black, they'd be championing his treatment as what all rapists should get.

Expecting any sort of cohesive cognitive flow from libs was your first mistake.

Depends on what part of Europe, we are even more diverse in our punishments than the individual states over your way. In Sweden, probably a few sessions with a shrink. Here, at worst, like you said, community service, at best. A few years in a country-club-like semi-open prison. Sigh

Show me one case from the US where the roles were reversed like this and the woman got more than a year. One.

I think it was that women who killed a recently dude who was innocent then got her friends and killed the poor lad.

She got life pretty hard.

There should be a law making it LEGAL to rape women.

Not trolling, serious.

That would sold the Feminist problem overnight.

>the woman who killed a dude
That's not the same as a guy who fingerbanged a drunk girl.

>Brian Banks, read up on it.

OK

"of dragging her into a stairway at Polytechnic High School (Poly) and raping her."

Your inability to face that this is not the same thing is the problem.

But he wasn't in control of his actions. He was drunk you dummy. Are you victim blaming now?

Rapper Freddie Gibbs was locked up last month for sexual assault.

Mainstream media refused to cover this

People that unironically post this sort of shit to social media probably do so while listening to Chris Brown unfazed

Chris Brown did nothing wrong plus one of the women tried to steal his shit.

He got out of bail but it's alleged so anything can happen out this whole ordeal.

and he's been dragged through the gutter of (((public opinion))) for this supposed """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""rape"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

jesus fuck. i've even seen people here share this shit on faggotbook. ofc they ignore the enrichment from muh refugees and say its racist to even mention it but are happy to go on screeds about some guy that fingered a slut on the other side of the planet