Why do some blacks don't look human?

Overall, I think mestizos/amerindians are uglier than most blacks/mullatoes, but some blacks look straight from planet of apes.

Attached: diosmio.png (1128x550, 651K)

t. Zambo

>Why do some blacks don't look human?

Attached: 1519244585422.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

t. Zambo

Attached: Brazilian.jpg (576x960, 53K)

everything is pol pol pol
go fuck yourself

I'm not pol, nor racist. Look at Op's picture and tell me she wouldn't fit in Planet of Apes. I think a lot of blacks/mulattoes are good looking, however there is a significant number of people who look like the missing link.

fantastic reading comprehension

Are you implying that there are not whites that don't look human?

Attached: ugly-men-pics-for-whatsapp-2-3-s-307x512.jpg (392x307, 29K)

it's because of the structure of their skull, that a face like that is being made, whilst a white can't.

But you also chose a picture where she is explicitely making that face, which is not something any person would normally be making.

But this is about what the average black girl looks like, at least in my experience.
This is far from looking "un-human"

Ignore bottom text, it's just off of google

Attached: tumblr_ouas57lSD51r7w5k0o1_500.jpg (500x468, 51K)

No. I just think there is a significant number of blacks who look like the missing link, more than any other race.

I understand what you say but rude

>some

Attached: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).jpg (630x630, 46K)

Come on, even most Indians look worse than this.

All non Europeans are animals including nafris and middle easterners.

I really don't see negroids as my species.

Amerindians are closer than quadroons.

Most people dont care for imperialism, exploitation or discrimination I don't know why they care about racial egalitarianism, nature isnt egalitarian that which looks different is physiologically different.

I really have no reason to hate blacks because they are inferior or stupid, I just hate anti Europeans.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

Well of course they look more similar to pre-homosapien species.

That's basic anthropology lad.

All other groups migrated to another part of the Earth, so they evolved to have distinct characteristics.

Whites evolved pale skin, lighter hair, etc. Because of coldness of Europe.
Asians evolved their distinct eyes, albeit I don't know the reason for why.
Along with other evolution, that are smaller, but are seen in other groups such as abos, injuns, polynesians, etc.

They had no reason to evolve distinct characteristics from the original homo-sapien, so it's why they look so similar to what they would've looked like.

Pic related is homo-sapien, circa 160,000 years ago.
It looks quite similar to modern African, but still key differences if you look closely (mainly ears of modern Africans are lower, and the face of ancient one is quite a bit taller than modern)

Attached: africa-theory.gif (200x250, 27K)

random african guy for reference

Attached: depositphotos_125629508-stock-photo-close-up-shot-of-african.jpg (1023x682, 75K)

>average black
That’s like saying average white

>Whites evolved pale skin, lighter hair, etc. Because of almost no sunshine
>Asians evolved their distinct eyes, flat faces because they lived in frozen as fuck shitholes(allen's rule)
i rather think so

sometimes i look at face on the bus when o gp to work, it's true that some of them look apish or really masculine

Oh, well i'm no expert on the subject so I guess you know more. I really don't know much.

I meant average in that most of girls of that complexion look that way.

But of course there is no average. There's far to many for an average to actually exist, or be properly documented.
I'm just going on personal experience.