I for one am happy that Disney chose to go down the path of /THICC/ after the basic white bitch sticks that were Anna...

I for one am happy that Disney chose to go down the path of /THICC/ after the basic white bitch sticks that were Anna and Else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYsaUMc8jaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to ____ Moana

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Can someone tell me why people find Elsa attractive? She literally looks like a generic 3D barbie doll with even more whore makeup. Moana is legitimately good looking yet comes off being not nearly as 'forced' to look pretty

No idea. Moana is legitimately cute. Pity Polynesian girls in real life don't look half as good.

Jesus look at that hair
I couldn't care less about the story or plot of this movie, but the animation is fucking mind blowing.

The lighting and physics of the hair blew my mind while watching it. Also the water animation was impressive. From a purely technical standpoint this movie was god tier

Everything with large eyes looks pretty. Japanese know this (anime), Disney knows this, literally everyone, include tumblr artists.

COLONIZE

Hawaian girls were made for Finnish cock

I think shes cute but she looks like a porcelain doll. It's weird seeing how some of her previous design look more interesting than the finale version.

>Ha Ha okay okay
>I see what's happenin' yeah
>face to face with 10 fat inches and it's strange
>you don't even know how you feel
>well it's nice to see that humans never change
>open your thighs, let's begin
>yes it's Maui! Ease it in!
>I know it's a lot, the girth, the rod!
>when you're swallowing a demigod!

>thicc and bare feet
Disney really went after a certain demographic with this one.

Kek

Maui really is heinously ugly.

Like most Hawaiian men

fucking hell

Yeah the visuals are fantastic

Looked gorgeous and had some great songs, shame about the rest because it could have been 10/10

>tfw no moana gf to go out on the sea with

fuck off pekka

>Ywn sail the sea alone with a brown goddess

Why not? Life is long and there's no reason why you can't make it happen.

Bruh

user user Anon You're so amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=FYsaUMc8jaM
more like S H I T T

Moana isn't thicc. She has a realistic thin body.

Your videos are fucking awful. Stop shilling them here

He's supposed to be

>tfw you realize moana was barefoot throughout the entire film
HHNNNGNG

I'm into feet, but hers are all fat and stumpy, not the kind I like

T H I C C

Thick as in stupid maybe, low IQ pacific mongs

Yep.
There's a reason why his parents threw him into the ocean when they got a good look at him for the first time.

They gave him Polynesian features.

Mmmmm

well, Nani is thicc too, but I think she had better feet. the toes are more defined, they have more curves and character. Moana's feet looks like they're all swelled up from allergy or something.

>Caring this much about feet

boana

yeah I'm a casual footbro and I thought hers were too fat too, they were going with the THICC thing. ffs her arms are thiccer than her torso its fuckin weird

This, it's very impressive

>g-granny what are you doing haha

Definitely, most people don't notice the effects as they're almost commonplace now but the water especially was amazing.

>the path of /THICC/

She's a chubby little tree stump who has mother fucking cankles