Oy vey

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3770772/Prominent-German-neo-Nazi-convicted-Holocaust-denial.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NFITME0zI8
rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_countries_where_Holocaust_denial_is_legal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Being a Nazi.
Oy Vey, we hate you but go ahead.
>Being a Holocaust denier.
OY VEY I WAS GASSED 7 BILLION TIMES GOY.

I loved that episode.

Why is TNG the most based series with the most based films?

Was Picard redpilled?

I mean denying the holocaust is a horrible horrible thing to do, however, I don't think she deserves 8 months for it. she just needs to get educated

>was Picard redpilled?

Yes.

Also, check out this gem:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NFITME0zI8

>leader convicts holocaust deniers
>denies Armenian genocide

TOP KEK

MUH SIX GORILLIAN!!!!!111!!!1

Saying 5,999,999 people died is holocaust denial in Germany. Nobody has ever claimed Jews didn't die. Quite a few did.

Kek

Look at this cancer

rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_countries_where_Holocaust_denial_is_legal

To find who rules over you, figure out who you are not allowed to criticise.

The truth does not need protection. Truth does not fear investigation.

(((educated)))

really makes you think

No, u are wrong, there are only estimates from 4-7M, none will jail u for even saying that its just 5000000. 6m is just the number that made it to the mainstream.

I estimate 0. Literally, no Jew died in WWII.

Can't stop me either faggot.

It's happening Sup Forums. The jew strikes back!

Wouldn't she just be a regular Nazi considering she was alive during the time

>guard doesnt bother denying it because he knows some day his past shit will catch up with him
>autistic denier spergs again on shit that it doesnt affect him, just to get attention

Deniers everybody.

didn't Korwin tried to stretch it to the Limits?

like every time he talked about it he made the number smaller

she had the certificied original guard Manual, wich stated that it's forbidden to kill them and with instruction to keep them healthy and feed.

ooy vey that was just a sick game to keep them alive longer to torture them more

That certified original guard manual has been (((confiscated as evidence))) now, right?

>forbidden to kill fuel
>keep them healthy and feed

I am sure the nazis heavily prosecuted those who harmed jews.

The recent move by obama to transfer ICANN to the UN will end global free speech

The reason they are doing this is pic related.
I implore you to read it.

When we can talk to one another and share information we cannot be effectively lied to and so we cannot be effectively manipulated. By gutting free speech they intend to do nothing less than to lobotomize the world

We must discuss the best tactics for preventing this from happening - call your state senators and politicians

We must think of workarounds to the system
- How to set up our own DNS
- Usable deepweb chans
- Ways to avid detection on the deepweb

Chans have magnified the power of Trump, of Euro-skeptic movements, of burgeoning nationalist consciousness around the world. We must not fall, for if we do their will be no alternative to institutional media - and when that happens those in power will control all the information we use to make decisions, and therefore, the outcome of said decisions