WONDER WOMAN - Official Trailer [HD]

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q8fG0TtVAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpuOa6u6HX0
youtube.com/watch?v=QTGRUd8fios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not terrible impressed, but it doesn't look completely awful.

My expectations are it'll be a 6.5/10 FX flick that'll be spammed on TV in a few years.

Gal Gadot has none of the acting ability to pull this off. If anything this trailer made me more worried about her performance.

is it incredibly misogynist that Im not impressed by this trailer?

Looks nasty and the bitch can't even speak english.

That is actually a pretty fair and seemingly accurate opinion, user. Mind if I crib it?

So I'm guessing the leak here a while back saying that Elena Anaya is Dr. Poison and Danny Houston is the Duke of Deception could be true.

Holy shit, this movie actually seems to have colour in it.

Judging from all the slo-mo and shit, it seems like another instance of DCEU directors placing the importance of Moments above that of Scenes, as was the case in BvS.

THAT SAID. I was more impressed by the first trailer, but this one doesn't make me any *less* hype than before. 6/10. Might watch it when it hits TV.

>Looks nasty and the bitch can't even speak english.
good she's isn't english

I'm so not impressed by this trailer. It's not dog shit, it's not good, it's just meh.

Acting is horrible regarding Galdot.

News regarding frankstein-style writting are not good - and we know that these trailers are alwaus missleading.

At least it has colours and quips.

Probably it is going to be a 6.5 movie.

Critics will place it higher than MOS anyway, unless they really fuck up - at least Sup Forumsfags will have this to say to themselves, regarding this shit universe.

Jesus it looks good, but Gadot is more wooden than hundred Hemsworths holy shit fuck

Pretty much my reaction as well. Gadot acting also looks spotty. Questioned why she was cast, simply because she has next to no acting experience. Her being a skeleton is the least of her problems.

Shut up mousefucker, it sounded like WW sounds, complain with the source material.

God damn this looks like a train wreck and not even a fun one

>WW sounds Hebrew

Wew lad.

u w0t

>I was shitty youtube videos about some faggot that talks like he knows shit about film.

Why so serious?
When humor is injected into DC's movie it's as if the director has read a book on what makes things funny and is following a strict and rigid template. The quipping in Marvel's films might be a bit annoying but at least it doesn't seem forced. Mostly.

>a 6.5/10 FX flick that'll be spammed on TV in a few years.

If you are already thinking about company wars, don't even bother with super heroes movies or talking about them, please.

Gadot was a prospective "next big thing" after the Fast and Furious movies, so WB decided to invest in her. But all of her non-DC movies have flopped, so she's already fizzling out and joining the likes of Taylor Kitsch, Jai Courtney and Sam Worthington.

>Germans are the bad guys

Wrong world war.

>Marvel quips arent forced

3/10 bait

>all those mouseketeers and feminazis hating on a movie that looks good

Why are you all so contrarian? This looks like it's going to be the DCEU's first good movie.

Are you retarded?

STOP, go away Sup Forums!

>Super hero movie
>Super weapon involving gas

I SWEAR TO CHRIST

>acting is only important in DC movies
I agree. DC isn't trying to be MCU tier retarded, so they must use the best talent around.

Looked cool enough, still love that theme music

But the Kaiser was the bad guy in World War I, in so far as being a retard who refused to continue Bismarck's foreign policy out of sheer resentment makes you the bad guy when war results.

Did he said something wrong you retard?

Captain America done right.

The director said it will be fun and lighter than Gadot said it would be.

I'll only buy a ticket if Diana leads a batallion of winged hussars

Acting is important in any movie, which is why it sucks DC has only two good lead actors.

>Germany: "We will bleed France white"

War is nasty but WW1 was just pure unadulterated insanity

...I think I just realized why Gal didn't speak much in BvS.

See dumbass, you better be a Kraut to be this stupid.

Yeah, my understanding is that they're sort of combining Doctor Poison and Doctor Cyber.

fuck off back to London, kike

>Elena Anaya is Dr. Poison

They've given her Doctor Cyber's scarred face and dropped the male disguise, but I'd say she favors Doctor Poison overall.

So how are any of these people a threat to her?

>Acting is important in any movie
Not in MCU ones, user. Only LE QUIPS and LE FUN count.

gee, I wonder why

>jealous fatties
Tits or gtfo

American you faggot, sorry we had to come in in both World Wars and push your shit in

go back to tumblr

>I SWEAR TO CHRIST

The use of chemical weapons were actually a big part of WWI, it's appropriate.

Neither trailer looks it will be fun. Much like Suicide Squad it's as if the 'fun' was added as an afterthought.

brief summary:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpuOa6u6HX0

Gadot wasn't even good in the Fast and Furious movies......thus is what I don't get? She was probably the most forgettable character in 5 and 6. So why the hell would they see her in these movies and think "that's Wonderwoman!"

I honestly don't get it.

>flying Wonder Woman

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd dropped

DOCTOR POISON
O
C
T
O
R

P
O
I
S
O
N

I love the idea of having her around WWI creating chemical weapons.

I know

But still, I guess if not for all the movies before this I'd be less critical about it, I remember reading about how chem-warfare, even the thought of it, sent nearly every soldier insane

...wat

your post reads like someone who read about Sup Forums from an article and decided to start posting without any meaningful conversation

I wonder if the other Amazon actresses have to adopt Gadot's accent. If not it would be weird.

This simultaneously looks like Gods of Egypt tier schlock and the best DCEU movie by far.

>this meme

God, you people.

>get mistaken for a german
>get mistaken for a fat woman
this is not a good thread

Also
>not realizing that in WWI the only real "bad guys" were the international cabals of weapon manufacturers and bankers that had pushed towards that war even in XIX century.

How beautifully succinct.

>Gadot monotone with poor enunciation
>Snyder levels of unnecessary slow mo
>Lots of dodgy CGI

I'm worried. On the bright side, the movies overall look is great, and there are some great designs. Also it looks like they are giving Wondy some real power levels.

Says the butthurt mouseketeer.

-Trailer is good.
-Posters looks awful.
-I can't defend Gadot's acting anymore. At least i dont wanna.
- WW seems to fly in this for some reason.

Hope its a good story without studio butchering. Visuals and fights looks realy good.

>I remember reading about how chem-warfare, even the thought of it, sent nearly every soldier insane

Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
Till on the haunting flares(2) we turned our backs
And towards our distant rest(3) began to trudge.
Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots
But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame; all blind;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots(4)
Of tired, outstripped(5) Five-Nines(6) that dropped behind.
Gas!(7) Gas! Quick, boys! – An ecstasy of fumbling,
Fitting the clumsy helmets(8) just in time;
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling,
And flound'ring like a man in fire or lime(9) . . .
Dim, through the misty panes(10) and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
In all my dreams, before my helpless sight,
He plunges at me, guttering,(11) choking, drowning.
If in some smothering dreams you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud(12)
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest(13)
To children ardent(14) for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori.(15)

Wilfred Owen

>disrespecting one of the worst war in human history and downplaying the sacrifice of all those men by having WONDER WOMAN be the hero

This is tasteless.

>-I can't defend Gadot's acting anymore
Don't worry, you're not a film expert. Sorry if this hurts you.
>- WW seems to fly in this for some reason
Just like in the funnybooks. Ask those losers at Sup Forums.

Ennis pls

Yeah because no one on this board talks like they know shit about film. At least the dude in that youtube video could give a coherent explanation of what he doesn't like. That being said, I disagree with the youtuber in question and generally regard him as pretentious.

can't be worse than BF1

i mean, i fucking hope

So, a 6.7/10? Like Doctor Strange Begins?

The whole bloody war was tasteless in hindsight

Man the amount of defensive memes is already this high?

>Wondy sounds like an Israeli with poor english skills

You must know something I don't

>disrespecting one of the worst war in human history and downplaying the sacrifice of all those men
I-I'm sorry...

>everyone who says what I don't like is the same person

>How can a woman possibly fart in this?

Really DC? REALLY?!

Why does the CGI look so bad?

I mean I agree with you, but then again I was fooled into saying the same thing with both MoS and BvS.

I'll watch this, but I'm not hyped.

I think this will be the first critically acclaimed DC movie. Not just because it's the first female hero movie in recent memory and will auto pull in sjw, normies and the female audience in general but because it invokes Cap America movies which people generally like. I have a feeling this movie will be better received than Justice League.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTGRUd8fios

>History lessons in WW thread

I can dig this

Did you see the thread a couple of days ago? Kevin Feige said they're going to tumblrize the MCU; since then, the MCUnts are vomiting blood.

Mouseketeers are a hivemind, yes.

>people say everything looks cool except for her acting

Isn't that the ultimate core of a film? Performance?

The action looks really bad. It's like that one scene in the Logan trailer when Wolverine starts floating mid-air as he lunges into a dude except it's not just one scene, it's the entire movie. She's just so fucking floaty, you don't believe anything she does has any weight to it. One of the better shots is her deflecting all the bullets at close range because of how snappy and clean it looks but that slo-mo shot of the bullet disintegrating after hitting her bracers is sooo cheesey. In fact there is just a ton of slo-mo in this trailer, despite it apparently wanting to separate itself from Snyder.

It's also hilarious how she's the only one with her accent.

Sticky please mods

>I think this will be the first critically acclaimed DC movie

I really doubt it. Well-received, sure, but critically acclaimed seems like a step too far.

>I have a feeling this movie will be better received than Justice League.

It's not hard to be better than Zack Snyder.

>stronk independent woman who need no man
>lives in a lesbian utopia
>teaches stupid men a lesson in fighting a war
>is immortal so men die but she doesn't
>played by a non-Christian, non-Caucasian person
Nah man, tumblr won't like this.

While I agree that this trailer is more what I wanted from First Avenger than what we got, Evans has 100x more charisma than Gadot.

>find the trailer mediocre at first
>hear the awesome Zimmer soundtrack at the end
>get hyped anyway

I like these posters.

Because I used to say that EVERY DC movie. How many times do I have to get hyped up, only to have my dreams smashed to pieces in front of me?

The quipping is annoying in Marvel because they are following Whedons formula where every character is a quipster. Having one or two comic relief characters work but having every protaganist be one is forced and super annoying. If all your characters have the same voice then you're not fucking trying and they aren't characters as much as wooden puppets to spout jokes from. I watch all the Marvel and DC movies, tv shows and I think Marvel and DC tv works better because their protaganists aren't all jokesters but rather thats the job of one or two characters in the supporting cast. DC has been less joke heavy and I like it. There biggest problem is poor editing choices imo all their movies should have been 30 mins shorter.

Why are you casuals here? Go discuss the trailer on Sup Forums with the rest of the people that don't know anything

>blocking bullets with bracers
>lots of lasso use

All I cared about, so I'm good. I hope she binds someone and makes them tell the truth.

>cape movies
>film
>ever

That's male chauvinist, racist, and antisemitic, user. Get out of my soapbox.

As we grow older we become stronger. She is half god. In BvS she could tank doomsday. Maybe 100 years ago she was weaker.

>Non-caucasian

She looks pretty fucking white.

She's also not overweight, not black enough, not gay enough etc

my only complaint is how damn skinny she is