What sense does this make?

What sense does this make?

None. DC needs to drop this "Killing horrible people makes you just as horrible as them" bullshit already.

Why? We should still strive to do right. Killing is the line between hero and villan. Ability to justify killing doesn't make it right because any action can be justified with the appropriate intellect or mental gymnastics.

oh, it's this thread again. Fucking teenagers.

I don't get why people want them to kill, there's already another company full of heroes that kill

It makes sense because Batman is a mentally ill asshole who thinks other people should follow his ethics rather than their own. It's totally in-character for him to get butthurt about this.

Plebs like you should stop wishing Superman and Batman were as shitty as a person as you are.

The world's finest morality should be better than the one from fags from Sup Forums.

You are not supose to question Batman or Superman, they are there and their action should make yourself question your own integrity

killing Lord was 100% the right thing to do
batman shouldn't talk he made brother eye around that time and killed hundreds

Image?

Fuck. Off.

Wonder Woman is not a murder machine, she HAD to kill Maxwell Lord because literally there was no other choice. I dont see Batman and Superman coming up with alternate solutions to that situation, they just shame on her like pricks. If Johns had any imagination he could've made batman think of a alternate solution to the Lord dilemma and THEN shamming on Diana would've been okay. But he just says "I cant think of what you should have done, but im sure there was something". Pathetic.

what about punching Mawell hard enough and put him in a coma or just unconscious

If batman had say that, then it would've been okay.

It doesn't make any sense. Everyone knows Ted Kord killed himself

Being gutless cowards that would rather risk mass death then kill 1 individual makes them VASTLY more shitty a person.

>Killing is the line between hero and villan.
That's modern moral absolutism that only fits in with first world values.

Fuck, why wasn't Wondie written to do this?

Because Superman had Batman before, in the Ruin arc, and was going to Kill Batman, and back then she was "in luv" with Batman.

she had him in her lasso and he said he would never stop unless she killed him

Killing is always wrong, it just so happens that sometimes you don't have the power to stop someone without killing him. I'm not saying we should throw shit at the guy that killed, but we shouldn't treat killing as something right. It should be "yeah, it happened. How can improve so this doesn't happen again?"

Batman values the Joker's life more than that of his "friends".

GOD

FUCKING

I'M STILL NOT OVER THAT SHIT

>using shitty comics no one liked

there's a reason why they had to reboot, they ruined everything worse than current Marvel

Booster, calm down. I'm sure Ted had a very reasonable reason to kill himself

remember how nearly every marvel comic after civil war was basically the writers shitting on and humiliating iron man as much as possible?

thats what needed to happen to batman after infinite crisis

Faggots like you need to stop wanting to homogenize every character to think and feel the same exact things you do because your fragile little feelings can't handle people with a differing opinion, even if they're just fictional. That would be boring as fuck. If you want a circle jerk about your close-mindedness,
is right that away.

the writers knew

difference is that Lord was right, no one put those heroes in charge
humanity really had to look out for themselves considering they were already going out of their way mind raping people just because they could

>remember how nearly every marvel comic after civil war was basically the writers shitting on and humiliating iron man as much as possible?
it totally was not
thor offered him the entire treasury of asgard when tony went bankrupt
he had comics where shield agents were his personal servants, while dressed in bikinis
EVERYONE FORGAVE HIM

That IS what happened. Every fucking cocksucker in a cape was shaming or talking shit about Batman. Even Jaime got in on it, albeit unknowingly.

Meanwhile, Green Arrow, Hawkman and Atom caught no venom for fucking with his head.

>You proved me wrong.

Superheroes live in the first world and are the direct champions of those values, ya dumb motherfucker.

You can tell who are cuckolds and who aren't in this thread

I'm pretty sure any other member of the Justice League would do the same in her position except for Batman and Superman. Maybe the Flash wouldn't.

Aquaman would.
Green Lanterns wouldn't, either would Martian Manhunter, but they have more options (they could just put Lord in a superjail).

Yeah but at this point Bruce doesn't really have a lot of respect or trust for those members of the league, unlike Clark and Diana.

Why is Superman being a prick about this? He killed Doomsday when he realized he had no other choice. He killed those alternate universe Kryptonians, too.

Yeah, Booster.
Better go and change the timeline and get everyone killed and don't give a fuck about it because as long as Ted is alive everything is fine

Hey now, that's Barry's job.

Booster did it before it was cool