HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMzdtFknWYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S U P R E M E

U

P

R

E

M

E

P H E N O T Y P E

I

LOVEEE

looks like my rheumatic grandfather

>its another TV doesn't like anything thread.
At least post all the recent images for us to see.

Supreme Gentleman Snoke

LMAO

JUST
U
S
T

facebook filename

>snoke
What a dumb fucking name

who the fuck is he, anons?

I don't give a shit how much you don't care. Who do you think he is?

Who is Supreme Leader Snoke?

whoa... the same person they showed in episode 7... roflmao!

Looks like Gollum. LOTR crossover confirmed!

kill me pete

that's big ed hurley if I ever saw him

max payne

I'm honestly surprised they didn't slap a Drumpf hairpiece on him

purple saber guy

Kill me, Pete.

Wait WAIT WAIT he isn't Starkiller is he?

No way they will include him from the video game canon right?

He would be wayyy fucking older now right?

What happened to her face?

hmmm...

yfw the film is so shit, episode 9 director walks out. Best patrt being Carrie Fisher died unexpectedly but they didn't change anything to 8. LOL, how is it possible, she wasn't supposed to die in 8 you fucking hacks. It probably ends on a cliffhanger in the middle of an action packed sequence a la Avengers LOL. It's GARBAGE

did someone say supreme commandat?

I like the robe desu...

Supreme Leader Sloth

This guy doesn't feel threatening at all, in fact no one of the villains in the sequels feel like a threat

Is he going to turn out to be the blond haired, blue eyed, gold wearing Aryan that runs the evil empire?

>Blue eyes

yea there's no message in that

>What can change the nature of a man ?

>they wont tie in the sequels
>but they will tie in 2 mediocre to terrible videogames
I would be so pissed, i'd start being happy again.

FILTHY LITTLE JEDISES TRYING TO TAKE OUR PRECIOUS

Ate a lemon

youtube.com/watch?v=FMzdtFknWYM

>thus spoke mr. snoke
>from the planet groke
>he's a master sith
>you don't want to mess with
>star wars is a fucking joke

>one of the main characters is a cgi blob

A new character.

There are teen girls who kill themselves for being fat, this stretches believability that someone could be this deformed and wretched and just shrug it off and thuglife it just to be some super bad guy.

I know its just a movie but I mean that shit looks painful. Like imagine living with a cracked skull with no hair jesus christ.

>feels

Shame they said new game fucking sucked

there's no way those disney jews have the balls to do this, they won't even acknowledge the prequels

why do you think he's evil as fuck
id hate myself and everything else if i looked like that

R rated episode IX pls

I'd be able to handle looking like that if I had literal super powers and control over the galaxy.

Oh snap, it's non canon guy!

Just got caught up with berserk. What do you think is gonna happen when casca gets her memory back?

FIXED

Nice, now to find out where did he come from, why is he the FO leader and why is he so bloody ugly!

>won't even acknowledge the prequels
>Young Mon Mothma and Jimmy Smitts are in Rogue One
What did you mean by this?

for real what's the point of the big ass scar

>you see I hate the Jedi because they gave me a big booboo on my head and I come to exterminate them

This Snoke character has no charisma

BREATHE WITH ME

They need to justify $10.000.000 on CGI Snoke.

No way they are going to have a normal actor wearing some prosthetic make up, this looking 100% more real and betterer

CONFIRMED MARV FROM SIN CITY

ALSO CONFIRMED: FRANK MILLER TO DIRECT IX

MASTUH SKYWALKA

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

Does it really look that bad?

>too intelligent to win

MOMS GONNA

The question mark scar is a reference to no one knowing what he is.

FLOAT

That was from a Riddler Voldemort crossover comic.

fuck, I was 0.4 seconds late

I'm a sucker for some form of happy ending, so my hope is that she will love Guts and join him in the fight ahead (they've certainly earned it), but I expect something less romantic to happen, at least initially. Maybe she will completely reject Guts (at first) and try to seek out Griffith by herself on a personal quest for vengeance, or maybe her child will come into the picture again and something big will happen with that. I think it will tie into that, but we'll see!

Hey I know her

What confuses me is why it's such bad CGI. This already looks shitty and dated. The CGI from Jurassic Park holds up better than this.

>2 small characters
dur what did he mean dur this?

this

>implying you would EVER get over going to a demon world where you see your entire 'family,' being eaten alive and killed then get raped by a demon that you grew up loving .

I'm actually impressed that Guts was able to keep composed with all that shit.

Fucking kill me already, Pete.

>it's a "schlocky network TV shows have better special effections than $300M movies" episode

I thought Empire was about human supremacy and subjugation of alien races.

Why the fuck would human nationalists work under some mutant?

>blue eyes

What did Disney mean by this

Original content thread.

wew the dark side is looking pretty great

He's the first force tree planter.

He's zombie Cap. Picard, cap this

I'm not actually joking when I say it's about demonizing the disabled. It's the sort of thing they used to do in old horror pictures. Apparently progressive attitudes don't extend to the disabled.

>Snoke being Plaguis is the best twist they could possibly pull, acknowledging the most important nugget of information in the prequels and tying the entire saga together
>surviving Sheev's murder attempt is the perfect explanation for why he's physically fucked up/has been biding his time since the war
>.
>lol nah, OC donut steel, brand new le ebin sith lord

What did they mean by this?

screencap this

she's so horrifying, how does she get cast

Am I missing something? What's so funny?

They are making him look more and more like Mace Windu.

OK fair enough.

This being Mace would be greatest twist of the decade all decade but for some reason Star Wars always stops short at giant twists post Empire.

>no visible trace of corruption from the dark side
This, how the fuck they could fucked up something basic like this?
Fucking hacks.

Because he redeemed himself at the end of the OT

A

FUCKING

WHITE

MALE

What if, just once, we had a sith lord in a Star Wars movie that was actually attractive and not some horrible gollum thing?

>Snoke's personal start destroyer knock off is 60km long
MOVE OVER REBEL FUCKING SHIPLETS
MAKE WAY FOR THE STAR PUSSY DESTROYER

>Snoke's Guard Character Car

What did they mean by this

I read that Snoke was supposed to be a woman but then they decided to go full OT. Therefore it was turned into an ugly deformed white guy. Pretty sure a female would never have been like this under KKK

They always turn characters into hot wheels, for some retarded reason.

The most interesting element of TFA involved the two major villains vying for attention from their surrogate father figure.

The hostility between Hux and Kylo was the only interesting part of that movie to me, and was something new that actually hadn't been done before.