Are you prepared for death of dollar?

China Prepares Death Blow To The Dollar

On March 26 China will finally launch a yuan-dominated oil futures contract. Over the last decade there have been a number of “false-starts,” but this time the contract has gotten approval from China’s State Council.

oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/China-Prepares-Death-Blow-To-The-Dollar.html

The Chinese yuan hits a multi-year high against the dollar

Having seen the US dollar fall heavily against all major currencies, except the Japanese yen, on Monday, the People's Bank of China (PBOC) set the midpoint for the USD/CNY on Tuesday at 6.2816, its lowest level since August 11, 2015.

businessinsider.com/chinese-yuan-hits-a-multi-year-high-against-the-dollar-2018-3?IR=T

Attached: death.png (646x642, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evo_Morales_grounding_incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Final Boss.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

Russia Today has for the past 10 years claimed the fall of the US dollar is right around the corner.

>petrodollar meme

kys conspiratard

Good
Dollar wasn't that great anyways

Beautiful if true.

good post

Bitcoin would sooner replace the USD than some Chinese government sponsored petroshit lmao

BASED CHINESE

Attached: 1521927729819.png (500x500, 155K)

does this mean china outsources to USA now?

I am surprised that RT is that old

china outsources to less developed parts of china

>RT

Attached: smug putin.png (844x1216, 803K)

>Attaching the value of the Yuan to oil
>To challenge the USD
>A country which on top of possessing a massive domestic supply of oil, is politically aligned with 7 of the 10 highest producing oil nations in the world

How is this a good idea again?

>rather submit to Chinese than Americans
Yikes but expected from a frog

We aren't submitted to China. If they become the world most country, it is unlikely that we will allow them to treat us like dogs like the US do.

What do you even know how it is to be treated like a dog by the USA...

and what oil producing countries are courageous enough to accept yuan in lieu of the dollar?

Russia at the beginning

After AIIB, China grows arrogant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evo_Morales_grounding_incident

>RT
What's with all the fucking Russian shills today?

>it is unlikely that we will allow them to treat us like dogs like the US do.
You regularly tell us to fuck off. If you're a dog you're a shitty one.

ah yes, the imperialist decadent pig dog west will collapse any day now, putin today told me so

omg im so fucking prepared

On trade, maybe. But not on military affairs.
You would never have accepted what you forced on us in the galileo system, and for good reasons. It is total, utter submission.

about fucking time

this will collapse out weak economy, rip

Can't wait for this. How much more do we have to wait before the dollar enter in an uncontrolled spiral of inflation?

>yuros have such an inferiority complex they would rather the entire west crash and burn and submit to Chinamen than have the US stay more powerful than them

Attached: 1519378818862.png (327x316, 211K)

White men must die fighting the Chinese so that all of these poor, innocent wetback Mexicans can be protected in their new home.

Attached: jewcancer.png (571x618, 105K)

Yeah, they've been building infrastructure and factories all over Africa.

I find it hard to believe just that would be enough to destroy the US.

You haven't read rt. This is just the servility armenian propaganda for Putin.

*Haven't to

We already sell them the oil for thin air.

That's part of the long-term plan

>The dollar is dead!
>This time for sure!
>Soon, very soon

I'm ready for the violent balkanization of the US

It didn't

It's probably unlikely. The only thing less likely is the violent balkanisation of the UK.

Why exactly, do you think its unlikely? I'm not memeing or anything. Its feels like this country is ready to tear itself apart.

>it is unlikely that we will allow them to treat us like dogs like the US do.
Tell that to your corporate overlords. They'll buy your country out when they get big enough.

Cali could tear itself off, and I were to go on a stretch New England doesn't particularly gain anything from being in the Union, but otherwise I can't really see any other states getting out.

You don't unironically believe this, do you?
We're more culturally homogenized that ever before. The entirety of the Mid-West didn't even know English for the longest time, the Mormons are like another species of human, so on and so forth, if it didn't happen then (and they tried), it ain't happenin' now.
The only likely course of this ever occuring if something big like gun rights was taken away. I know city dwellers and foreigners like to meme about preppers and lardass conservitards getting gunned down or drone struck, but I can't count the times on my fingers and toes that the Feds and ATF have been told to fuck off by local and state law enforcement.
I know southern California is rapidly getting CHI'd, but that's definitely not enough.

China will take over the world
I already secured a chinese girl
Learning chinese before time is up

Also don't fucking believe RT shills, russians are fucking trolling the entire world
This won't matter when China 1984's everyone everywhere

it is legit an oil-backed currency though

Backing your currency with the price of oil to try and challenge the USD is so absolutely retarded I refuse to believe the Chinese would actually be that stupid. The US and their North American and Middld Eastern allies have an unbelievably massive influence over the global distribution and consumption of oil. It is the single easiest commodity for the US to intentionally fuck with.

Oil is the last thing China would ever want to attach their currency to.

Let it happen, the sooner the better. This will kill all the liberals that is poisoning every country.