George Washington University hires a former al-Qaida recruiter

I want off this fucking ride

>“I can make an incredible contribution,” Morton said, and people “don’t need to be worried about whether or not I’m de-radicalized,” or whether there’s a risk.

breaking911.com/george-washington-university-hires-former-al-qaida-recruiter/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/01/george-washington-university-hires-reformed-al-qaeda-recruiter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the left actually retarded?

I think we should be worried whether or not he's de-radicalized though

People I mean seriously read this fucking shit, you can't make this up anymore.

>people “don’t need to be worried about whether or not I’m de-radicalized,” or whether there’s a risk.

Prophecy time : In three to five years, all the SJW and morale crusaders are going to convert to Islam and slowly radicalize against the West

Screenshot this, it's happening

He looks Jewish.

>yfw universities will hire literal terrorists but not conservatives

>people “don’t need to be worried about whether or not I’m de-radicalized,” or whether there’s a risk.

uwotm8

Short answer, yes.

You don't fucking say, idiot.

Why so salty, jungle nigger?

Did you hold up another American at gunpoint and demand money but they had none?

Get back to your favela now. Your internet cafe time is up.

There's literally nothing to be worried about, you fearmongering racists.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Well, at least he won't spread feminist bullshit

You as the official spic nation you are in 2016 should not point fingers and call others niggers.

I'm sick and tired of being redpilled or w/e. I need to bluepill myself and want off this train.

>Your internet cafe time is up

Kek'd hard

Don't worry, shit like that have been going through ages and since the West has cucked itself, muslims will have to show the West the way, it happens every 4 centuries or so, nothing new under the Sun really.

I can see it all now

>guy slowly recruits his students
>students gun down the school in 2 to 3 years
>teacher blows him self up
>everyone blames guns and white people

>Your internet cafe time is up.

Sup Forums is just male jezebel isn't it?

None of you even read the article that said he was vetted by the FBI and they even tried to trick him by having extremists lure him back into the trade.

Yes. Irrational fear of everything.

>breakingo911.com

Is this a legit, trustworthy news site

>Your internet cafe time is up.

I chuckled.

i can see why the FBI would want him, but why teach in college?
most of these former radicals are still devout muslims and they will try to create a friendly environment for their religion

They will do it until there is a declaration of war anyway. Happened to Syria.

It says he will have no contact with students

Reminds me of this

>un-redpilling yourself

>Your internet cafe time is up

isn't working for a terrorist organization like a crime or something? didn't his former employer commit pic related? was the 9/11 attack on his resume?

>Mortans position is being funded by an anonymous private foundation
WHAT?!

FUCKING WHAT?!

>anonymous foundation
there is work to be done fellows

That fucking nose! Yeah fuckin rite.

they cannot stop them radicalizing in USA. by including them in the establishment the idea is their views soften, become more pro-establishment, and 'tame' through interdependence. other muslims susceptible to radicalization see one/some included in the establishment and feel included/less likely to become radical.

Maximum enrichment

long answer

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesireebob

>people “don’t need to be worried about whether or not I’m de-radicalized,”

What the fuck are you cunts doing?

He disliked nearly all women and especially the young and pretty ones who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party the swallowers of slogans the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy. 1984.

This cant be real. Shouldnt this cunt be in guantanamo or some shit.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/01/george-washington-university-hires-reformed-al-qaeda-recruiter/

it's real famalamsenpaidesu