You really want this man as your next president?

You really want this man as your next president?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/08/30/a-fresh-reminder-that-the-clintons-never-play-by-the-rules/
mobile.twitter.com/MLP_officiel/status/771293191467393025
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/clinton-crony-slander-ukip-backed-putin/
dailywire.com/news/8802/trump-hustles-queen-hillary-hides-behind-her-media-john-nolte
archive.is/dB3J2#selection-7311.1-7311.76
truthfeed.com/breaking-joe-biden-holds-rally-for-hillary-only-draws-200-people/20827/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/01/joe-biden-admits-working-class-mad-at-hillary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10 billion dollars
300 successful businesses
1 great wall

yes. Trump/Pence 2016

How many liberals have done military service?

>I found this image on google search
>I know, I must post it on Sup Forums

- tier thread

Secretary of state and former presidential candidate John Kerry served in Nam where he earned three Purple Hearts

Everyone was in Nam there was a draft after all

All of Sup Forums is Sup Forums tier

Trump wasn't :^)

How many businesses has Hillary created? How much time did Hillary serve in the military?

>bipartisan report
>bipartisan

No independent source ever confirmed his 10 billion dollar claims, he's also reluctant to show his tax report, Trumptard.
Trump certainly didn't, Trumptard.
She had experience in her field, Trumptard. Trump interhited a family business and still shows no understanding of international trade, tax laws or banking.

>Democrats pretending to care about the Draft
It's just so adorable.

we don't really care about his money or the exact dollar figure, moron.

ps: people with that amount of money in liquid and illiquid assets (real estate moguls) would never show their tax returns - that's the reality of dealing with the IRS.

Try harder, Ahmed

>Republicans supporting a draft dodger
It's just so adorable

What branch of the military did king nigger serve? what about clinton?

>10
Oh boy. Wait till he actually releases his tax returns.

Hillary Clinton served in the Marine Corps and racked up 235 days of front line combat in Vietnam and an undisclosed amount of kills.

Furthermore, she's made her tax returns public, and it would be sexist of you to question her health, her rigging of the Democratic primaries, and don't even think about bringing up Seth Rich or googling his name.

What do you think you'll find the IRS hasn't?

The Clinton Foundation, which accepts money from governments like Saudi Arabia, Russia, and China in exchange for influence, is NOT AT issue here.

The important thing is Trump's tax returns. Really important - he may have less money than he boasts!

Trump's 10 billion dollar figure / boast is a composite of liquid and illiquid assets, and wouldn't be reflected in tax returns. They hope to get him to release the tax returns because most people are too dumb to understand how wealth works at that level. They want to use the ignorance of the middle class to create a controversy.

It's entirely insincere

yes

i shout D R U M P F everytime he;s mentioned

if I put all of hildawgs record on an image you wouldn't be able to read it.

A fresh reminder that the Clintons never play by the rules

nypost.com/2016/08/30/a-fresh-reminder-that-the-clintons-never-play-by-the-rules/

Le Pen: “Anything Is Better Than Hillary Clinton”

mobile.twitter.com/MLP_officiel/status/771293191467393025

Farage: Clinton Has ‘Lost The Plot’ By Claiming UKIP Funded By Russia

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/clinton-crony-slander-ukip-backed-putin/

Trump Hustles as Queen Hillary Hides Behind Her Media Palace Guards

dailywire.com/news/8802/trump-hustles-queen-hillary-hides-behind-her-media-john-nolte

Bill Clinton used tax dollars to subsidize foundation, private email server

archive.is/dB3J2#selection-7311.1-7311.76

Joe Biden Holds “Rally” For Hillary, Only Draws 200 People

truthfeed.com/breaking-joe-biden-holds-rally-for-hillary-only-draws-200-people/20827/

Joe Biden Admits Working Class ‘Mad at Hillary’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/01/joe-biden-admits-working-class-mad-at-hillary/

>sage

>0.04 of his business dealings failed.
Damn what a bad ass, Trump is god-tier

1 jewish daugthter
2 jewish in laws
8 jewish grandyids

NOPE.JPG

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer moloch threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

The Bankruptcies are scams calculated for profits.

Trump running turned the Democratic party into McCarthyites who defend the Iraq and Vietnam wars, along with the draft

it's fucking astounding

>4 Draft deferments
Good. The Vietnam draft was bullshit. If a war is so unpopular that nobody is willing to die fighting it than maybe we shouldn't be fighting the war.

>Trump certainly didn't, Trumptard.
So? Did Clinton? Why should Republicans be held to higher standards than Democrats?

>Served in the Marine Corps
Don't you mean was rejected by the USMC, cuck?

Of course! Why not? We've had the shoom gang nigger who admitted he did blow and is accused of being a drug dealer and a down low homo by people from his past. The other candidate is an enabler of a serial rapist and sexual assualter. Besides, 5 bankruptcies out of over 500 companies is a legendary success rate!

That started with a "tiny 1 million dollar loan"

Compared to mexican Carlos Slim who started with nothing, and now he has
52 Billion of dollars
Over thousand companies (Including at least 3 monopolies)
1 great telecom company (In fact the biggest telecom company in the whole continent)

Wow. That image macro really affected me. I'm #mentallyhill now.

And look how great Mexico is with him effectively controlling their country.

I'm shilling for hill so hard right now guys. These pictures point out such relevant arguments!

>with him effectively controlling their country.
I'm sure Slim does not control the country, specially after he had a big fight with Televisa (Biggest TV network and eternal ally of PRI and the President)

>5 bankruptcies
that number keeps going up on these things

So being anti trump means you support the draft, and are anti divorce?

What's Cookin' Doc?

I have 75 hidden threads right now.

You're all giant fucking tumors.

Yes.