If you were a non-powered superhero/villain, what kind of theme, animal or shtick would you model yourself after?

If you were a non-powered superhero/villain, what kind of theme, animal or shtick would you model yourself after?

Cockroach.

Yeah, in retrospective it's dumb. One meeting with space alien bug and you finish like that guy from Heroes for Hire.

Ankylosaurus.

Human

A oni

Chimps, fuckers are crazy strong and they love to rape loudmouthed brown girls.

My name would be Samhain, and I would wear a mask that looks like a big carved turnip

Basically Nightwing

A leech.

>Samhain

Ghostbusters beat you to it.

I'd dress up like a skeleton. We'd be good associates, provided you're also a villain.

A Dolphin. And I would start a whole league with others as Dolphins too.

and we'd go around raping

I'd only go for a theme if I could come up with an original and clever enough name.

Otherwise I'd go for a Spirit type look or more likely Sandy here.

a dolphin Cause rape

Pirates
I'd dress up as the most swashbuckling savage in the seven seas, and have me a fine crew of skeletal scallywags
I'd carry me a large cutlass with an array of crazy kinds of pistols designed as flintlocks
Captain Deadbone be the name

>Be you a con-man, a burglar, or drive-by shooter
>There's no escaping the talons of the haughty Hooter!

Meme man

Who?

Hammers.
Just get buff, dress like a miner or someone else who uses large hammers for a job, and go around smacking criminals in the giblets with a sledgehammer.

Of course, I'd carry at least one or two smaller ones on my belt for close combat. Never know when someone needs a claw hammer to the face, or just wants a picture frame put up.

That's all part of my mystic allure, user.

Moth-Man

Nobody fucks with Moth-Man

>Nobody fucks with Moth-Man
Man, and I thought my catchphrase was good.

A Luchador.

Harambe Avenger. I go around in a gorilla suit and beat the shit out of criminals

Unfortunately your weakness is guns

His nemesis is an armed zookeeper

The appearance of a small child with close proximity to Harambe Avenger will automatically summon the armed zookeeper.

If i was a non powered supervillian i wouldnt have a gimmick. I would have a lot of guns. Very big guns. And mooks, gotta have a lot of mooks. With Guns. Special guns that can hopefully do something to my nigh invulnerable opponents.

Oh-P
I am a gay themed superhero who's power is sucking dick really really good.

I think Cerberus is a cool mythical beast people haven't really used. I'd dress up in black and gray armor with a helmet made to look like an angry dog and pauldrons that look the same. As a weapon I'd use some sort of gravity hammer like from Halo.

Pig. I've been a Pig since I was a child. Here's my 20 years ago design updated. A badass Pig Kamen Rider/wrestler/Iron Man.

I love pigs.

There's a child hanging from the side of a building. "Help me", he cries. The Harambe Avenger has the worst moral conundrum. Does he save the children and risk his own life, or run like a coward?

>Fuck that shit I'm a gorilla

Locks and Keys

Like the JL villain?

Probably ghosts, smoke grenades, fear toxin, sleep gas shit like that. Dress like Moon Knight or The Spectre.