Is Arrow good again

>based Church already dead

Gone too soon.

It is good again, best show on the CW atm. Also these tweets are good.

So they stopped pushing Felicity so much or something? I'm liking the look of these tweets.

I used to love the show. I wish I could get back into it.

Skip season 3 and 4

Is felicity dead yet?

No, but her role has been reduced to season 2 Felicity

I actually stuck through season 3 and suffered through season 4 until they killed Laurel. That's when I dropped it. But I wouldn't mind giving the new season a shot.

Is Speedy still best character?

Arrow is better than it was last season. Is it good is still debatable especially since lots of us who witnessed last season are waiting for the other shoe to drop and watch it descend back down to last seasons level

Felicity is still alive so no.

Thea's great

BASED

Well to be fair season 3 and 4 took their nose dive in quality at episode 5 (The Felicity origins episode and the Constantine episode)

At no point were either of those seasons as good as this one has been.

They referenced Clock King during the latest episode. Is there a chance for his return?

True, i actually want to watch every week

There's always time for glock glock tick tock

>market show to 12 year old girls
>ratings dip predictably
>put less emphasis on the things they like in a desperate hope to gain back viewers
>get angry at the 12 year old girls that don't like your show anymore

strange STRANGE practices

Not as good as Legends.

When is the best couple going to come out of the proverbial closet?

They truly are made for one another. When you analyze every relationship on the show you must come to the conclusion that Thea and Ollie need to start dating.

So I haven't watched Arrow since Laurel died, but what I'm getting from this thread is that Oliver and Felicity aren't together. While this sounds great, I'd almost rather them just stay together. The on and off again thing is really annoying.

I honestly don't know if Arrow is good or if it's the rest of DC shows that are extremely shitty.

What happens to Tetsuwan Atomu now that his suit is rekt?

Arrow>supergirl>flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lot

Legends was a fucking blast last week. Probably going to watch the episode again before tonight's.

Where to watch the stream tonight?

Not good enough.

You don't reduce cancer to previous levels, you kill every trace of it.

That episode was fucking embarrassing.

Got your arrows backwards champ

Arrow was never good.

It was mediocre at its peak.

Honestly, it's fine now. With the exception of a short conversation in last night's episode, it's like it never happened.

Legends was shit last season, now it's just embarrasing.

>Reverse pandering

Actually an intelligent strategy.

The only good thing about that episode were Mick and Sara.

>All this shit taste

I bet you think AoS is good.

Agreed 100%

Legends dropped the worst characters, and has stopped pretending that the team is either competent or heroic and just has them fucking around and attempting to patch up what they've blundered into. It's a lot more fun now that there's less of an emphasis on a main villain or overarching plot.

Does that bitch realize she's the reason Season 3 and 4 were shit?

>not liking Nate being a giant fucking weeaboo
>not liking Ray pulling a Last Samurai and actually managing to escape capture and beat a couple up

This would be the perfect time to bring him back. Since this Season has been solid.

I don't, and I actually really like LoT. But that episode was terrible.

My inner history geek couldn't let me enjoy that. Plus I hated the atom suit. I hope it's gone and they just make him Ted Kord in all but name.

That's... great! Season 1/2 Felicity was an entertaining character.

She actually is again. It's so fucking weird.

Aside from Laurel, you'd hardly notice a thing if you went straight from S2 to S5. It's like they picked up where they left off

>She actually is again.
why are you lying?

It's been perfectly solid so far. Not mind blowing good but definately pretty decent.

Much better than season 3+4 (so far anyway)
Not on the level of season 1+2

It's weird. The show is better now that Ollie and Felicity aren't together. Those two actors had no chemistry and their relationship was written poorly. Glad to see they're not letting shippers run the show.

Is it me or are Amell's acting chops improving?

Why are you?

It's almost as if actors need good dialogue to work.

Please stop.

So is your taste.

She has a new bf and olivier is getting some new pussy.

I noticed this too. That scene with that guy was great. Man I'm digging Arrow this year. Diggle and Wildog are going to be cool bros

I am just impressed Olvier is doing mayor stuff finally. I wonder if he's going to ever address the inevitable power shortages that came from blowing up the power plant in the first episode.

Who cares, it's gonna start off okay and then dip into shit like the last three fucking seasons.

yeah its almost as if he's allowed to actually be important

pls dont ruin the hype build up december is when the decision is decided

He deserves it for being a dumbass and simpliy giving up Green Arrow's identity to Prometheus.Although I have this suspicion that Prometheus may have already known

I'm really enjoying it, it's the best of the DC shows right now.

Willa is a gift from god.

>mfw i decided to boot up KH:BBS after years and realize she voices Aqua
I can't stop playing her.

Watched season one, loved it.
Watched season two, good god I hated it.
Feelings this, crying that, emotions this.

Sometimes you want to see a hero be a hero.

nani

WArners announced they made $1 billion in TV revenue across all DC TV shows in 2016. Clearly the secondary DC characters work just fine on TV.

Motherfucker you better get KH 2.8

What. Season 1 was a soap opera. Season 2 was when it actually started being good.

I'm so getting it...as soon as i find money for a ps4,so most likely never!

Coming from someone who loved S1/ S2 and hated S3/S4(dropped it mid way through both of these seasons)

S5 is pretty damn awesome at the moment. If you're on the fence definitely give this a shot.

I dropped this series when Arrow and Felicity were living in some fucking development together and then saw a preview think before or after that scene where they say shes stronger then any of us when clearly that's a fucking load of bullshit.

I also dropped Flash too, last I watched that was when Flash was in some glass box

>dropping Flash

Nigga you gay.

or has good taste.

He had to already have known. He killed Church because it was his got his third strike by "killing" Oliver Queen, not the Green Arrow.

>My inner history geek couldn't let me enjoy that

Why? What was historically inaccurate?

I was expecting Prometheus to say Oliver's name before Church had a chance to say it to him.

...Everything?

>Arrow
>good

uh huh

nah, hes just gay

What's your point?

My point is that this costume eats chodes and so does this whole show

But how would you know if you haven't watched it?

Did I say I haven't watched it, dumb nigga user bitch

but why do you watch it if you think its bad?

To document it for future generations in the hopes that they will not make the same mistakes these chodes made

well, noble at the least.

>hating Deathstroke and CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

you are despicable.

Genuinely curious here...

So I've definitely been digging the Flash, and after season 1 of the Flash came out I decided to give Arrow a try: beginning as you do at season 1.

I watched the first half of season 1 and just couldn't continue. It didn't feel like I was watching a show about Oliver Queen. And while I didn't mind the whole Oliver has PTSD thing the show was just so dumb. Green Arrow =/= Batman. Focus on him being a modern day Robin Hood not some dark avenger of the night.

Now I've heard from people that season 2 of Arrow is good, and season 3 and 4 are trash. As I didn't like season 1 will I like season 2? Does Oliver Queen actually become Oliver Queen in season 2? Or is it just not-Batman?

Professor Ivo was a chode for literally zero reason. Like, they didn't even try. He was just literally evil and he got off light. He's a Chode Supreme.

Season 2 is better but he's still Batman-lite.
I saw the first few episodes of Season 3 but I tapped out at the episode featuring the second Count Vertigo.
Stick with Flash.
Less frustration.

Sorry m8 nothings changed so far

>oh am i the devil now?

I can't help but feel they went a meta for a second.

Thanks. The only thing which frustrated me about The Flash was that Barry and Iris weren't dating. And they have been since season 3 began so I'm happy for that.

good looks, kid
u dont need no fakey bat

He's literally the new Captain Cold and Heatwaves new partner now

They've done that a few times this season.

bump