What does Sup Forums think of Asians who vote for Trump?

What does Sup Forums think of Asians who vote for Trump?

Are you going to enjoy deporting them anyway come January?

White nationalism can't be about making compromises.

Or else where does it end?

>Are you going to enjoy deporting them anyway come January?

ONLY IF THEYRE NOT AMERICAN CITIZENS YOU RETARDED SHIT

Are you a fucking tards?

>looks at flag

>yeah thought so

If they can suck a good peter, they dont get deported. Quid pro quo.

literally no one in Sup Forums dislikes East Asians

Where is he going to deport illegals that are ethnically ambiguous?

all gooks worship whites thii snt anything new

that's cause you are weeaboo nazis. who think anime is real

I think they are good Americans.

it's cosplay of dumb white people who vote against their interests

I do. Most of old pol does, this place has been infedted with anime faggots for years.

Chinks are soulless robots, nobody wants to live in their country, why let them infest ours?

>Trump supporters are too stupid to know voting for him is against their interest
>Trump supporter are shameless racists voting in their own selfish white interests.

Which is it shills?

Don't be so paranoid

Its upsetting when I tell people I support trumo, they say "you don't seem like the type of person."

What the fuck does that mean? The hell do they know about me? Is an Asian suppose to vote democratic regardless of the inadequacy of it's (((candidate)))?
Is this not the type of stereotypical racism the left pretends to despise so much?

Stfu

>vote jeb

i thought trump only hated illegals?

Leftists react with insane hatred when someone wriggles free of their dominion.

Look at how much they hate Florida Cubans and now Russians for being traitors to Communism. Saudi Arabia is far worse in every respect, but they have insane hatred for Russia, make Putin out to be the bogeyman behind the Alt Right, blame hacks on Russia, etc.

The phenomena is seen on a local level with minorities going R as well.

>Are you going to enjoy deporting them anyway come January?

if they're illegal, RETARD

>White nationalism can't be about making compromises.

If you really want Trump to go from "enforce the fuggin law :DDDD" to full race war in one term and ruin everything, you're a REEEEEEE-TARD

There was a Chinese kid in college last year who would walk around with a MAGA hat. He wore a suit everyday and always had iced coffee with him. He seemed cool enough, though he was a bit awkward. He was in one of my accounting classes and got almost perfect grades.

>Most of old pol does
Citations needed. Old Sup Forums joined this board knowing it's an Anime orientated website. It wasn't until the later 2000s when newfags joined this site because it became mainstream.

Me rikey.

>Trumps going to deport anyone who isn't white
When will this meme end?

>Trump presidency is all about white nationalism

Sage

Why wouldn't you? We are awesome.

I think everyone loves us deep down.

Texas has a lot of jungle Asians, I've never had a single college class without two or more Vietnamese exchange students, but I like them, the English speaking ones are generally nicer and smarter and less cheap than their parents. hongkong malls are kinda scary though.

Anime is real you fucking idiot.

I have been on Sup Forums long before Sup Forums and I don't hate Asians. I like Japanese and some Koreans. I don't even like Anime and find it mostly shit.

I don't even see anything wrong with having sex with certain Asians as long as you don't breed or play house together.

American is black white asian and hispanic. If you love this country and make it a better place to stay then by all means stay. I don't care what color a person is but, if they make my home a bad place to stay (((illegals))) then get the fuck out. Also learn how America works fuck face.

We have the same ethics, morals, respect & work ethics. Asians are a great addition if anything.

They commit like 0 crime, have high IQs, beautiful art, architecture & culture.

What's not to like? They never fuck with us, we never fuck with them. East Asians are based.

>inb4 dozens of stormniggers

OP is a faggot.

You show your lack of understanding with this shitpost.