Norm MacDonald Live

This episode was not as bad as I though. Am I fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKFgWriyEYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you like trannies?

it was dog shit

no you're just not some triggered Opie and Anthony low class degenerate

Huh? I'm saying this episode was more normal than I thought, and Jenner provides a lucid testimony that makes sense. I didn't like her before but now I do.

>her

I liked the ep too even though it wasn't full of jokes. Good interview. Then again I liked the rest of the season too and I know there were people bitching about every single episode thus far

Why didn't he tell this joke to his face?

youtube.com/watch?v=XKFgWriyEYs

it's fucking boring like every ep from this season

just let Norm goof around that's what we want to see

Norm in this episode legitimately provides evidence that he would be the best talk show host since Letterman. Great listener.

>let Norm
Norm is doing what Norm wants.

yes that's what I mean

>since Letterman

you mean Tom Snyder, Dave was up his own ass too much

Holy kek

That would've made the episode truly entertaining.

It's the same thing over and over again. All of the alt-right faggots always get butthurt when a comedian shows that he isn't "/ourguy/" by having any sort of tolerant or liberal views. You did it with Bill Burr, you did it with Joe Rogan, and now it's Norm.

They were never like you and never will be like you. Just because they think the SJW thing is retarded doesn't mean they have anything in common with filthy neckbeards that spend all day typing on twitter about the race war.

This episode of Live ™ with Norm Macdonald © was legit unfunny through and through, though. not as bad as the Silverman episodes though, who thought doing that for two weeks was a good fucking idea

The Letterman episode wasn't particularly funny either. It was still a great episode.

It's amazing how alt right neckbeards swarm the comments. It's like they latch onto any entertainer who's the slightest bit right leaning because they're so starved for performers who share their views (never mind that Norm aint an American citizen- SEND HIM BACK!). Sometimes I wonder whether people like Bill Burr are motivated by their internet comments to distance themselves from alt right talking points

What the hell are you talking about? Why are you spouting tis jargon. I just want him to be funny and he isn't being funny, If I wanted to hear old comedians telling boring anecdotes I'd listen to WTF with Marc Maron.

When is Norm gonna get Jazz on his show?

Bill Burr says as much in the Jim Jeffries interview from a few days ago, on the topic of Youtube comments.
Norm is hilarious but also a smart guy who likes a good conversation. If you're not into both facets of his personality, go watch some mindless comedy podcast -- there are hundreds.

Norm is here legally you retard, sad you need to lie to prove your point

m8 i don't know what you are expecting from norm, he hasn't had any new material in 20 years

>Norm is here legally you retard
I didn't say otherwise... don't you have some punks to jerk off?

i don't give a rat's ass about the guest being a transsexual, pansexual, yiffkin or otherwise, but norm was tragic in this episode, in that he tried to be a "serious" talk show host. barely one good joke.

this entire thing was just shilling the book.
in the previous one, him and jerry were just goofing around, while talking about jerry. jerry's stories also happened to be amusing but that's another thing. and i don't remember jerry being there to shill anything.

if jim is there to shill his art gallery or another book or whatever for 60 minutes, the show is dead for me.

alt-right doesn't want to deport legal immigrants, much less the white ones

you know what you were >implying buddy boy

>alt-right doesn't want to deport legal immigrants
What about daca kids?

It's been repealed so they're illegal now. It doesn't matter if they entered the country legally. They are now illegal and need to get off our clay.

Same. Norm does a good interview.

>It's been repealed
...in 6 months... maybe

I agree with this. Even outside of being trans or whatever I think of Jenner as in the same league as Kardashians or whatever other vapid hollow celebrity shells and the thought of an hour conversation with one of those people sounds unwatchable but Jenner was actually intelligent and interesting.

>Caitlyn overcompensating in sports to seem more masculine is part of why she achieved so much
that actually makes sense

I'm not against immigration but Norm is simply not an illegal American citizen

That line about how sports are a distraction really makes perfect sense.

She feels she was born in the wrong body which is pretty much the biggest thing you'd need to distract yourself from so she became the greatest athlete in the world.

The best thing about this episode was the commercial.