>Tarly
>Manwoody
>Yronwood
>Uller
>Wyll
>Osgrey
>Webber

Hey Faggots,
My name is Jon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day posting Bobby memes and discussing stupid-ass theories. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Targaryen pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Lady Stark.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was lord commander of the Night's Watch, King in the North and rightful heir to the iron throne. What activities do you do, other than “professionally not getting laid”? I also got a valyrian steel sword, and have a banging hot lover (Aye, she just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all cunts who should just be taken by the others. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my aunt

oaight nud donny

>dany's huge tits

yeah sure

reminder

Salsa, ur rep wuz beutiful

Killing me only makes me stronger.

>Dany: Pam
>Viserys: Roy
>Jorah: Jim

There already is a /got/

aejon its me im yur twinebrother aegon
dand put me inda show ind end
but now i look like u and shoup in deh sem seens wif noh wornin tha its mee

>normie theories aren't go-

That OP pic is VERY problematic. Why is Jon sitting on the throne, and Dany sexualized and standing in a submissive posture to him? Shes a strong Badass Queen, and Jon bent the knee to her, not the other way around.

Delete this thread

Damn...
Yas D&D slay!

-ing to feature in the show if they aren't so obvious and widespread that mainstream news sites talk about them.

AND YOU'VE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY
THAT YOU HAVEN'T FOUND THE TIME
TO OPEN UP YOUR MIND

aagghh..

>Jon with light bringer
>danny still alive

nope

haha based /aagghh/ poster

[SPOILER]BOAR WINE!!!!!!!![/SPOILER]

Remove Lannister, Greyjoy, Selmy, Dayne, Redwyne, Targaryen, Blackfyre, Velaryon, Dondarionn, Tarly, Manwoody, Yronwodd, Uller, Wyll, Osgrey and Webber and you're right

spoiler fag pls go

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>He called for his wife, Nissa Nissa, and asked her to bare her breast. He drove his sword into her breast, her soul combining with the steel of the sword, creating Lightbringer, while her cry of anguish and ecstasy left a crack across the face of the moon.

you don't get it user, the sword mentioned here is jon's cock, he just has to pierce it through dany's bare breasts to create lightbringer