Why was this allowed?

Why was this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_companies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I DONT KNOW YOU

because incest is common in rural america

its called realism a literary genre in novels

You've never seen any of your family members nude?

>incest
they're cousins

t. Cletus

are they cousins? I thought that was what Hank/Peggy said to them. I thought she was just a trailer park girl that they took in because her mom was in jail and her dad was gone?

What the fuck am I reading

Are you retarded?

bobby wasn't attracted to her though. not incest.

because americans are hung up about their own and familial nudity.

while the japanese routinely take baths/showers together.

She's a cousin AND a trailer park girl they took in

That's literally what she said in the fucking pilot wasn't it? The tornado when Hank tells her she has a trailer she can live in

>peggy and Luanne walk into trailer
>there's the fork that momma stabbed daddy with

They're both gone

Anime is the lowest tier of entertainment.

If you took 5 seconds to google you'd find out that Luanne is the daughter of Peggys sister.

i really wouldn't take a culture seriously that was still living in mud huts up until 80 years ago and was brought into the modern age by the usa

like father, like son

japan has most of the world's oldest businesses.

>Turning down Brittany Murphy
Bobby was a mistake

Luanne's dad is Peggy's brother

funny I make the same face as the asian dude whenever I walk into a modern art museum

This was the first KOTH episode I ever saw.

Japan fielded armies of nothing but men with matchlock guns. While Europeans were still fighting with pointy sitcks as their primary weapon.

Japan knew everything Europe did until 19th century. When europe/america leaped ahead with the industrial revolution.

Japan's example is closer to modern illustrations than the others

I remember this from a fake blooper show. Was it a koth one or general fox shows?

JUUUUUUST

Ehh, that's just what happens when you live in a traditionalist and isolationist society on a resource poor island chain. They were going to fall behind pretty much no matter what happened.

All things considered they've done pretty well for themselves since they stopped being isolationist.

He told Joseph about it and said that she has big tits.

So he does find her attractive but just doesn't want to admit it.

>come inside my body
HHHNNNGH

He was using "big tits" as an insult. Our guy Bobby is secretly a DFC aficionado.

"Could you BE any more dishonorabur?"

I remember taping this episode while my parents were out and pausing at the 3 quick flashes we get of Luanne naked. Literally wore out the tape.

Fapping in the early naughties was a struggle.

where do you think they got those matchlocks from retardo

It's true tho, top five oldest are from Japan and started from before the 10th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_companies

>I AM LAOTIAN!

A japanese blacksmith on tanegashima sold his daughter to the portuguese to learn how to make matchlocks, and the Japs were really quite bad at maintaining tech. They had ballistas from the 5th century imported from China and they simply forgot how to make them and they all deteriorated.

why would that make any sense?

This. Bobby has best taste. He put up with butt ugly Connie to get at that sweet DFC

>because incest is common in rural america
No it's not.

Bobby was a girl too, maybe she wasn't a lesbian

you know what i don't get? how did peggy end up in texas if she grew up on a farm in montana

She just had that much of an el pasion for teaching espaƱol

I uploaded this scene to youtube and regret it so much because every day I get a notification of some indian commenting stupid sex shit on it.

helo baby, I am man from india i liek boob sex please message me on whatsapp

She hated her mother and wanted to get as far away from her as possible. Cant get much further away than Texas.

cow tits >>> dfc

I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME

Literal sacs of fat

test

Her death hit me way harder than I expected.