HAHAHAHAHAHA

How did Disney allow this? Where did the budget go?

HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2vfNbxkTUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Where did the budget go?
RDJ, $50mil.

>Where did the budget go?
Twitter hashtags, mostly.

Is this Kamen Rider?

I liked it.

fpbp

(you)

It's not like all of them can fly.

Where they supposed to ride motorcycles and joust?

what exactly is bad about this? because they're at an airport? I don't understand your criticism. Seeing as the title of this thread is HAHAHAHAHA in all caps, I think its a safe bet this is bait, but still, this isn't the first time I've seen this type of post on here. I fucking loved the airport fight, lol. Easily the best scene in the whole film. The CGI for Giant man looked great, so what are you complaining about the budget?

Hes a Sup Forums shitposter

Patethic

>lets pretend the movie didn't make a billion dollars

Are shitposters even trying anymore?

Shitpost. Purge it.

It will probably baffle the greatest minds for generations to come on what they were thinking going in that direction

Because for a comic book movie and for the kind of characters that they have, the epic shot of them clashing against each other looks really boring, flat, colorless, generic, etc.

Who cares? I liked both.

That entire segment was lighthearted.

>implying the movies get good reviews because of their content, and not the fact that Disney has shills on their payroll

You're a real idiot

> One movie gets shit reviews and makes $873.3 million when it promised it would make more

> One movie gets amazing reviews and $1.153 billion

Kinda points to one movie being better

Yeah really, the lack of effort put into Civil War really shows in the final product.

>Disney shills

This conspiracy theory again. Can't you just accept that WB can't beat Marvel at their own game? That their attempt to play catch-up ended up establishing their universe with two (debatably three; I personally didn't care much for Suicide Squad, but I thought it was at least better than BvS and Man of Steel) bad movies with bad direction and bad writing?

>Irony
You're just the same, both shitposters. Fuck off

>damage control
Pathetic

>N-not fair!1!

>the part where everyone is fighting each other was light hearted

and thats the problem with the MCU

Marvel always has shitty CGI, like the car crash scene in Strange

>it's a Sup Forums thread

???
Having them legit try to kill each other goes against their characters.
One side wants to leave, the other wants them not to leave.
Obviously they're not going to kill each other.

hows it a problem if it makes money and the general public likes it?

>it's another company wars thread
Why can't we like both? Or just like one thing over the other and not be a dick about it?

Does it really matter about what someone else likes?

Nigga, Rotten Tomatoes is literally owned by WB

It's a joke because the CGI made three Iron Men. Two on the left team one on the right. It's been a big meme on Sup Forums for awhile.

>Stop fighting because they come from the same city

This is literally dumber than Martha

I thought they stopped because he had him under that object?

where?

are you trying to say any of that looks good?

Go away DC, stop making shitty movies and learn from marvel movies (not comics).

Fucking what?

>looks really boring, flat, colorless, generic, etc.

So just like comic books?

You fags must be blind.

How that black mj by the way?

,':^)

That "Third Iron Man" is Ant-Man

We don't know yet, the movie isn't out, silly.

>one cheap CGI Iron Man recolor
>forgot to make Ant-man small

That's even worse you Disneycucks.

ITT: DCucks try desperately to convince others that "MUH MARTHA" was a better movie

How would it have looked better user?

Did you even see the movie?

>He thinks Antman is always tiny

I better be getting trolled right now.

I had a friend like this, he would make fun of us in really stupid was and we'd stop laughing. If it was sillent, he'd just point at us and laugh harder, and if we tried to defend ourselves or got mad at him he'd get in our face and fake laugh as loud as possible so that no one else could talk (there were several occassions where he literally started screaming at the top of his lungs)

Eventually the squad pushed him out of our car in the middle of the night and drove off and then we blocked him from our phones (we were all a bit tipsy)

>boring, flat, colorless, generic, etc.

So, exactly like your gif related?

>MUH BUCKY
>MUH AUNT MAY
>MUH MARIA
>MUH AFRICAN FATHER
>MUH FAMILY

I'd take Martha over suicide cuck baron emo any day

are you trying to say this does?

>It's been a big meme on Sup Forums for awhile.
I.E. One guy who doesn't understand comedy spammed something relentlessly over and over again until a few other guys start to join in and it gets labeled a meme

Kamen Rider has good visuals though.

Was...he autistic or something?

Wait is this in the actual movie or an unfinished animatic?

Think so, dude was literally obsessed with shock factor. He would scream about raping babies and dogs and get mad that we didn't laugh for three minutes straight like him. He also took pictures of his poop and framed them in his room.

Back to Sup Forums 1.jpg

Why were you friends with this guy?

I don't understand.

Just how bright and vibrant is the Frankfurt Airport supposed to be?

>they should change the script to make fights happen in bright backgrounds with lots of primary colors.

What like in Transformers movies? Where they're having a fight inside the Smithsonian in Washington DC, and they run out the back door into the Nevada Desert?

You guys realize Zendayya Coleman is a massive teen star, right? The casting didn't surprise me at all.

>latest Marvel movie flops
>new DC movie announced
>all the mouseketeers out to earn some cents

So you point to movie thats 4 years older? Cinematographically at least its doing something. not literally TV sitcom shots.

He was sorta nice to me in college and he really liked me so I essentially pretended I didn't hate him and he leeched onto me for 2 years straight

I'm kind of a pussy unless I'm drunk

Thats like literally every single meme

Yeah it flopped at over a billion

>MUH AFRICAN FATHER

They own the site but they don't own the critics.

That's like owning the message board and not owning the people that stick flyers in the board

You first evans cringe poster :^)

There's still more of a chance of WB paying off critics than Disney

That is to say, none at all

that looks just as bad

Lol, some fags unironically believe this was better

You guys are coming off as desperate

Like, why do you care what other people think?

Yes? Why should you care?

>PS3
that's pretty good compared to this shit

Was his name "Chris Evans"?

Uh no. You're under arrest by the thought police. One company per user, those are the rules.

Honestly, Chris kind of did everything wrong, but then again, Matt LeBlanc was more famous, you know?

We'll just have to wait until the grand tour for ol' Clarkie.

No because Chris is funny, this dude was the unfunniest person imaginable

2 top quality movies with 1 decent one (Suicide Squad) which made more money than Marvel's first 3 movies. AKA success.

You're jealous that your company didn't think of it first.

You mean the shot from the unfinished trailer that was vastly improved in the final movie?

SS was awful though, the pacing and editing was fucking amateur

Nice cherry picking bro

Marvel has mastered the art of CGI

ITT: Sup Forums proves once again why they need to go back

>what exactly is bad about this?
The shot perfectly highlights how small in scale the whole movie was. It's not a "war" because look at how many players are there. It's not climactic because look how tiny they are. It's certainly not interesting because look how colorless and unimpressive the shot is.

It's fitting example of not only the movie itself, but the MCU as a whole. It's us to fluff.

It's a meme, you dip!

if Chris laughed as much and in the same situations that people posted his laughing gif then nobody would like him.

Says who?

>Having them legit try to kill each other goes against their characters.
So you're saying the final fight of the movie was against their characters.

Would you have preferred the Russos stupid as fuck jump cuts instead?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2vfNbxkTUQ

There were still a ton of good shots in that fight, you guys are cherrypicking bad ones. The movie as a whole was solid.

>SS was awful though
Yeah, but it had some good moments which makes it "decent."

>pacing and editing
Editing in terms of visuals yeah, pacing wasn't horrible. Some of the scenes were dumb, some of the characters and character choices were dumb, some of the plot was dumb. Still I'd say it's a 7/10.

>unfinished

Well, the circumstances did change by the time the final fight was occurring now, didn't they?

Yes, absolutely

I'm not just saying that out of brand-loyalty, they legit worked better

>Saving a collection of troll posts
Jesus that's some weapons grade autism

That's from a fucking car commercial you actual mongoloid

Thank you for literally proving my point

>The movie as a whole was solid.
A solid turd perhaps. Just because the narrative was methodical doesn't mean the story was worth telling.

If killing each other is against their character, then no situation would prompt that.

nope. the commercial is edited from the movie