CHARLIE INSIDE THE WIRE

So we all know there's not much the Sup Forumsocks and the /k/ucks agree on, but we do all agree that Vietnam was good because we destroyed filthy Bing Bong gook scum right? Also Vietnam general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFYxCIr-Byo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should have nuked them instead.

It's not like we don't have spares

Also how does Sup Forums feel about reason.
Pic related

what do you mean by reason /k/

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFYxCIr-Byo

But if you nuke them you can't piss on the corpses without getting squishy brain balloons.

I'd be happy to answer that if it made any sense.

by Vietnam we'd been fighting gooks for 30+ years. After 5 years we were sick enough of them to fucking nuke them, twice. I think by Vietnam we just didn't give a fuck. If gooks love communism so much they can just burn forever.

I approve.

you don't have to when you win that thoroughly.

the only reason to piss on corpses is to show the enemy you've won

the only reason pol would disagree with k is because you're too retarded to write complete sentences.

reason for what? or do you mean the philosophical "reason"

how the fuck is pic related

KYS you have the tools

Every commie who died in agony deserved it. My only regret is that the air force didn't firebomb every single city into ruin when it became clear that victory was untenable. We should've destroyed the entire Vietnamese race.

>Being on Sup Forums and not knowing the difference between gooks, chinks and squints.
>Not even my main board

Vietnam wasn't worth it. We should've just bribed Uncle Ho into allying with us and told Diem to fuck off.

*Treason.
Sorry. Jane Fonda would be related to that quote thoroughly.

>Go to war with the intent of preserving the existence of South Vietnam
>Wipe out Vietnamese race instead

Well, to be fair, it sounds fun.

you really should have invade north viertnam and raze it to the ground instead of hunting commies in the jungle

I don't think the military cared that much. Nips, gooks, zipperheads. They all die the same.

If it is against a corrupt government and fights to preserve Americanism and the pillars america was founded on, treason is fine.

if it's commie bullshit they should be executed.

large parts of our society should be purged, the media included. all they do is perpetuate degeneracy at the request of the kikes.

>we destroyed

Hahahahahahahahaa ... You actually believe that too!

I would argue... but with dubbles, tripples and Satan in the same post, I guess you're right.

Still salty about losing 300 years ago? Jesus get over it.

Well what if it's both? I mean, our government IS corrupt, but Hanoi Jane was just a dirty pinko.