Every human society that has ever existed has been dedicated primarily to the welfare of the human female and their...

Every human society that has ever existed has been dedicated primarily to the welfare of the human female and their biological urges and goals.

Females are therefore the superior master gender.

What did I mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/beruf-chance/arbeitswelt/geschlechtergerechtigkeit-maedchen-lernen-besser-jungen-steigen-auf-11732065.html
hks.harvard.edu/fs/mbaum/documents/ISA_Hancock_Baum_WomenPub.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=A4OGruPW6Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pseudo-science: the image

We need women to pop out babies. That's about it.

>i have nothing to disprove the fact, that's why I'm missusing the quote function as seen on reddit xD

Saiyans confirmed for white

>when men built everything women use from the bed in their house to the asphalt on the motorways

user, let's not beat around the bush. It's true, accept it. Not all races are equal

>Women
>No Penis
>No Intelligence

> implying the BBC meme is true

I want to see that girl take the nigger penis.

Women arent the highest.
You damn idiot.

You can't just claim something and expect others to accept it as true unless THEY disprove it.

Did you tards even read the image, or did you only look at the black dick and felt a tingle in your little weenies?

>2009

Tell us about Boxxy too grandpa

Intelligence is inversely proportional to dick size.

Since women have no dick, they have no intelligence. Fix the comic plz.

That white guy is anime as fuck.

>nothing to disprove the fact
how about this?
>hitler liked animals
>peta likes animals
hitler was the pioneer of peta
well done, how's your philosophy degree working out, achmed?

>asian
>huge intelligence
except pakis, thais, nams, filipinos and maylas qualify as asians. also theres a lot of dumb af chinks. they drastically lower the average iq of the asian category.

>men literally built modern society
>women are smarter than guys XD

SHES OVER 9000!!!

Just include me in your r/Sup Forums screenshot.

You's be trollin

>gets btfo
>talks bat
>gets btfo even more
>"l-le leddit meme"

Nams do have the excuse of agent orange being in half their population

fpbp

>Women
>highest intelligence

lmfao

why is it that americans are so obsessed with the size of black men's penises?

>still not a single argument
>thinks he won an internet discussion

classic austrian.

I like big white ones better

>inb4 white boiis going to be fucked and extinct

Inb4 civilisation will go shit after we gone, so I couldnt care less,
And if not , niggers will be the ones gone,
win-win either way

come on now, stop that

>picture makes claim without proof
>expects others to provide evidence of rejection of claim

I bet youre religious.

>calls well known, documented facts pseudo science
>spergs out when his bs gets called out

I bet your wife's son's father is your father.

I think you're a massive faggot and also a child molester. You now have to prove me wrong. I want concrete evidence on my desk by Thursday, you child raping faggot.

maybe thats why every society that ever existed failed
really makes you think huh

>calls well known, documented facts pseudo science

Ill wait for the evidence and Ill apologise.

>inb4 the same old unsourced image collage

>nearly all advancement in the world, even in modern times is done by white males
>le womyn meme
Kys

faz.net/aktuell/beruf-chance/arbeitswelt/geschlechtergerechtigkeit-maedchen-lernen-besser-jungen-steigen-auf-11732065.html

women learn faster, learn better, score better marks, have it easier to find jobs and do better jobs at academic level tasks.

>women
>highest intelligence

That you have no fucking brain. Go back to tumblr you goddamn land whale.

God you're both so autistic

Ever think that maybe that's because we literally changed everything to make it easier for them?

If men are superior why don't they score even better if we already made it easier for women?

>focus on bringing girls' educational success up to par with the boys' for decades
>lol girls are better

>highest intelligence

Hahaha

This sucks

The day we build artificial wombs is the day human progress goes into overdrive.

It's long overdue for us to make women completely obsolete and reduced to the role of an appendix in the human race. They'll never have any power again if they become an optional part in the process of reproduction.

Whole new levels of civilisation will be possible once the majority of society has something to focus on beyond chasing women.

>That girl has no penis.
Have I been lied all my life?

Who are you quoting?
sauce your shit you mongol horselord.

Calm down, Germany, stop the projection.

>unironically posts a German newspaper on the same level as "Time"

Look honey, Im starting to feel like a bully, so Ill be nice and teach you something you didnt know.

>men do well in education
>men outperform women from early education all the way to graduate school
>2nd wave feminists slowly start getting positions of power in education
>push more and more laws to promote female learning, by changing the methods targetted at taking out competition and problem solving
>instead focus on "hard work", "effort" and "friendly learning environment", meaning no competition
>teachers specifically kind and supportive of female students
>male students less insetivised to do well
>little or no attention given to male students
>come university
>women are given special treatment, special scholarships and special quotas
>women predominantly study "creative" fields and very few "problem-solving" fields

Voila, WOMEN ARE SMARTER THAN MEN AND ARE SO MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT.

hks.harvard.edu/fs/mbaum/documents/ISA_Hancock_Baum_WomenPub.pdf

Please stop. Youre making this cringey.

underperforming men pick trades
women pick shopkeeper

>muh wagegap

Women are fucking stupid and broken.

>this image got a cop fired
kek

>If you're so good, how come you don't do better even when you're at a total handicap
You are the definition of a nu male. Just convert to Islam or kill yourself, either of the two will at least make you grow some balls.

>Highest intelligence
No

>Every human society that has ever existed has been dedicated primarily to the welfare of the human female and their biological urges and goals.
No.

However, men instinctually protect women, because they are weak as fuck, especially when pregnant.

Also why do women want to breed with the BBC since they are so backwards and only worship mud and KFC? Is it only the sensation of a big black throbbing cock inside that tempts them?

>hurr your sauce is shit because it's german
>here is a harvard pdf that just says that women publish less than men because they rather work than teach/research

Imagine what women could do if we replaced stinky old men with them in your fancy universities? World peace.

Are you a fucking nigger or what
You'll have 99999 exaples of "proofs" how men/women are smarter than the other sex.
>Xaxaxaxaxa whore im smarter than you because i am a man.
>Faggot im a womyn so i am smarter than you, you filthy neanderthal

I've contacted the cyber police. Consequences will never be the same

>races are different based on penis size
>penis is what makes you unintelligent look at the sta- I mean our graphic

German autism, everyone.
Seems all the based Germans died with the Reich.

Oh you silly goose. Did I hurt your feefees?

Blacks do not have bigger dicks they are just more likely to be showers due to heat regulation of the testes.

This

When there will be no more than 5 years after we find out a way to reproduce without woman till we get rid of them.

They fuck everything up barely any woman contribute to society or science at all. Literary their only job is to make babies.

I thought we could all be female if we wanted to.

I, personally, am the most well-endowed black man to ever live but I like to call my ass a boypussy because I want to have some of that sweet female intelligence.

test

sorry for actually discussing something instead of dumping stale memes and blatant racism.
no, you're just another stupid male, which further proves me right
I guess you should know that best.

Awesome, different consequences for the same offence.

I wonder what the consequences will be this time?

Would not should, should implies a need
Dumb ass syrian nigger

I know, that's why I put should there, as an american resident you should know the size of a BBC.

Women ARE the highest, you sexist retard!

I want to have sex with that woman

>make baseless claim without providing evidence
>people question your claim
>huur u have no proofs that I'm wrong
what is burden of proof

what is my intelligence level, Sup Forums?

And nobody mentions hispanics

Hello, I'm here for the job interview...

>cut
Cucked.

>Nigger: Low Intelligence
>Woman: Highest Intelligence
>Both in the same comic
Is this real life?

Mexican Intellectual Tier

Between niggers and lesser animals

Juanjo Escofet Carmona

>you're just a stupid male
you've done it now

Tits or gtfo

Sorry, I can't read Arabic.

>woman
>race

You mean "Sheeit nigga ma' parole officer told me to come here for interview, can't get welfare no mo' cause felony".

>women have no penis

Then why do all of the women I fap to have one?

Checkmate

>woman
>highest intelligence

Top kek

Nigger's don't have larger penises, they just lie more in self reporting studies. Studies that actually measure length don't show a significant difference in penis size between populations.

that's enough...too far

legit fag here. hooked up with one black guy. if hard (serious ED), his dick was 5-6 inches. also stole my wallet. slept with a few white guys. their cocks varied from 5 to 8 inches hard. slept with 2 asians. both their cocks were 7 inches or so. one girthy and the other a little thinner than normal, but with a huge knob.

blacks are dumb as shit. white are assholes with normal intelligence. asians are smart, but pussies. and women are dumb as fuck. they let me (a gay dude) fuck em. RAW. no rubber. i honestly don't know how you user faggots admire women so much. they are nothing but cum dumpsters with mouths.

Can any ladies here on Sup Forums even

1- Define "intelligence"
2- Prove you are female

>woman
>highest intelligence
PICK ONE

Women have smaller brains and less synapse density.

the only thing you've communicated with this post is how much of a pathetic human being you are

kys degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=A4OGruPW6Z0

>they are nothing but cum dumpsters with mouths.

That's exactly what I'm looking for. I don't want intelligence, just a warm hole to cum into

This is what gay men can never understand. We are simply going along with our instincts. We don't look at women like they are humans. We don't hold them to the standards of men.

You're either a smart niger with a small penis or azn. Those are the only subgroups referenced who have a problem.

>Every human society that has ever existed has been dedicated primarily to the welfare of the human female and their biological urges and goals.

I can agree they've been dedicated to the welfare of the human female since they're the baby makers but dedicated to their biological urges and goals? That shit's only cropped up within the past 100 years. Practically every civ before that keep women on a leash because our forefathers knew that they're generally barely above children mentally speaking.

>women
>highest intelligence

I am not even a MGTOW or a misogynist but even I know that isn't true