Doctor Strange/Punisher: Magic Bullets Infinite comic storytime

So, I didn't even realise this was out. It's by John Barber, who's one of the better writers at IDW right now (Transformers RID, Action Man, Back to the Future, Transformers vs GI Joe). It's sadly an Infinite comic, which means it's going to be fucked in sales regardless of quality, but I'm storytiming for you anyway.

It's, uh, mostly gifs I converted into webms using an online tool, so... it might come out shit. Sorry.

...Or not, I guess. "Bad video stream", apparently. Gifs it is, with 5 seconds per frame.
>4 frames

>3 frames

>3 frames,

>6 frames

>4 frames

>4 frames, again

>9 frames

>Another 4 frames

>5 frames

>4 frames again

>6 frames.

>3 frames.

>5 frames.

>7 frames

>2 frames

And that's that for the first issue. It's not bad, but wow, nothing really happened, huh. I'll probably be picking it up in trade, if it even gets one.

Security guard on the right in the second frame is reaction image gold

That last frame is a good "Make someone want to read a comic with one page" image.

When punisher is about to pull out his weapons it looks like he has itty bitty baby arms.

>Baby Arms, you're a good Punisher. But not good enough, because of your baby arms. That's why I'm partnering you up with Doctor Regular Arms.

That last frame was over just too quick and by the time it came again I wasn't certain where to read from to skip the bit I'd read so I had to sit through it 3 times.
Am I alone?

>Stranger things have happened
Such is foreshading

Help I'm dying