youtube.com/watch?v=uMsA6_Qh_jw
youtube.com/watch?v=2IuC9OEH6HA
youtube.com/watch?v=j27vdTSn7IE
youtube.com/user/FamiliarFacesChannel
youtube.com/watch?v=4LW_7aWDYgU
youtube.com/watch?v=CIU_UQF-kas
youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really wouldn't want to meet that dude, something tells me he smells like dried up Axe and sour sweat.

Oh...this guy...

Calling Adventure Time and Regular Show a second Golden Age is disingenuous.

>CR pops up out if fucking nowhere to express possible disgust in someone.

That's not a good sign.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHkd2QERNy8

Pardon my buzzwords, but...

NU. MALE.

What happened to people just writing their opinions down in a blog post or at worst a shitty MSPaint image...? now every time you guys make these threads I have to watch a 30 minute video featuring another generic idiot with an avatar that looks like a cartoonized nuMale just to figure out what your mad about.

Well to be be fair that how some of us make money.

Get a fucking job.

no

>What's RUINING...Cartoon Network?

Rerunning TTG twelve hours a day and barely advertising new episodes for any other show.

>Youtube video about why modern CN sucks

nah, not clicking on that shit

time to go shill somewhere else

Not everyone can be a doctor or a lawyer! Why can't you just accept your son for who he is?

I wouldn't call it ruining, but the lack of bumpers that have effort put into them kind of ruins the tone entirely.
Modern CN would never do anything like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=uMsA6_Qh_jw
youtube.com/watch?v=2IuC9OEH6HA
youtube.com/watch?v=j27vdTSn7IE

Do you still live with your parents.

Be honest.

Cry more. They show previews for new shows all the time during commercials. Find a new meme.

Cartoons suck nowadays thats why with therie stupid random humor and them trying to be hip such as Mighty magiswords NuPPG NuBen 10 Breadwinners Uncle Grandpa and Pig Goat Banana and Cricket

>What happened to people just writing their opinions down in a blog post
This is literally the same thing, you infantile.

Speak English.

Cable channels are dying anyway.

Didn't know that TT Go was the most popular show on CN right now.

>It doesn't appeal to a horsefucker so it sucks

Adventure Time and Regular Show were hardly a resurgence.

For all he talks about Symbionic Titan he seems to forget the other good action shows that were scrapped as well as the action block because "action doesn't sell" anymore.

Just because Steven Universe is Tumblr's wet dream in a cartoon doesn't mean that losing it means "the second golden age is over," especially since the second Golden Age never began to begin with.

Also this Nobody watches Cable anymore, and as a result Cable Channels have decided to become even worse as a result.

but if nobody watches cable channels where i'm going to post my cartoon ?

Netflix or Youtube.

Nope.

Netflix, maybe.

Youtube? Nah, animation on youtube is dead.

Wait, CR is this guy, right?
youtube.com/user/FamiliarFacesChannel

I don't usually pay attention to tripfags

>tfw no e-celeb board

hiro please, do something right

what if i decide to upload my cartoon on youtube and go for the same road that bravest warriors did ?

is it going to get the same success that steven universe have ?

Not unless you're a popular person, or you get immensely lucky.

But you should upload your cartoon on youtube. Chances are slim but it could do wonders for you.

unrelated but why the fuck did you ever make a video with doug walker

There's another board that has zero e-celeb drama, the way they deal with it is

1) Ignore the thread
2) if it doesn't work and people respond, report it.
3) if the thread is still alive after 30 minutes just put you Australian hat on and shitpost it to death.

It works, believe me.

Sup Forums has NO MONEY

Cartoon Network had fired most of their animators by 2008-2009 and they were getting ready to completely reshape their network including a new title for it with the launch of CNReal. The success of Adventure Time along with the failure of CNReal lead them to rethink thier strategy hence why they started pushing their creator-driven campaign when they hired a bunch of new talent from CalArts which led the wave of new shows in the lineup. So there's nothing wrong with saying that they both ushered in a new Golden Age for CN because without them we would still have live action shit on the network and Stu would still have a job.

wut

Women

youtube.com/watch?v=4LW_7aWDYgU

SJW Tumblrverse and that dyke Sugar. Fire her and destroy every remaining evidence of SU. Maybe then we'll have another golden age

CN's main demo is children, not twenty somethings (AT and SU are learning that the hard way)

It was a second golden age
Especially since they came out at a time when Cartoon Network was considering doping animation altogether in favor of live-action content, and were successful enough to convince CN to drop these plans in favor of making cartoons again

I get what this guy is saying but his voice kind of irritates me. It has little charisma

Also, he said Out of Jimmy's Head was a movie, even though it was actually a show based on a movie. And he didn't mention the 2007 Boston bomb scare which was pretty important in CN's history.

Liar!

because he is a faggot and deserves to die

oh

Breadwinners and Pig Goat Banana Cricket are all Nickelodeon shows

kill yourself!

>Adventure Time is ending

what really? Are they going to settle the shipping wars?

He's on Doug's site

If not for Adventure Time, Cartoon Network would not be making cartoons anymore, and chances are neither would be Disney

Sometimes I'd prefer if they didn't.

Say what you have to about old Cartoon Network, but it was easier to avoid any shows we didn't like back then, because they had more than the same four shows like we do now. Even if you did not like a show or a few, all you needed to do was wait half an hour. Now it is Teen Titans Go played across the board. Mornings and afternoons. If it were not for Adult Swim, we would have Teen Titans Go at night. And when it isn't Teen Titans Go, it is Steven Universe, Neo The Powerpuff Girls, and Gumball blocks. We rarely get Clarence or Mighty Magiswords, and the channel likes to have slots with movies in lieu of showing reruns with their older episodes for Adventure Time or Regular Show or Ben 10. You know we are past the point of being saved when stuff like Bunnicula and Wabbit, which are newer series, are shipped to Boomerang which went from housing their older shows to being a containment channel for every show Cartoon Network owns the rights to but don't want on their main channel. What happened to variety? Old Cartoon Network did not make money with less than 5 shows. They went the way of the jolly old Nick with Spongebob on all the time.

No. Best case scenario they literally drop the idea entirely and ignore that in lieu of some badass showdown with the lich but for real this time though you guise.

I'll have a giggle if they pull some vague implications without having the balls to outright address the situation just because it will piss off autists.

Was Kim Possible ending around that time

1992-1996: Cartoon Network's rise.
1997-2003: The golden years; Cartoon Network is in its prime.
2004-2006: CN is still good, but not as great as it used to be, and shows signs of decline.
2007: CN's fall.
2008-2010: Utter shit.
2011-present: Some light perhaps, but still a long way to go.

This is correct, right?

Because I like Doug. We don't agree on a lot of things but he's a cool guy.

We out ran a snake once.

Go away Timbox

also fire every single woman and non-white person from the network, and ban the use of non-white characters
and only ever allow female characters to ever be depicted as submissive housewives

We hve been over part of it a few times

Basically action/"serious" toons are to expensive and don't ensure a proper income (unless its Hasbro selling toys or something)

Meanwhile, CN wants money quick, so you get cheap cartoons, influenced by the cheap plot/animation of Jhonny Test and the like

The result is most of the current CN lineup

by being major cash-cows?

People usually don't give Chowder Flapjack and then later AT, Regular Show, and Sym-Bionic Titan enough credit for trying really hard to be fantastic cartoons during the dark ages.

But yeah that's pretty much right. Even if we get 'tumblr toons' fore the foreseeable future at least they're actual cartoons.

then get your ass off of Sup Forums and go back to Sup Forums where you belong

I was sent a free preview dvd from some magazine. It had some episodes of Fosters, Camp Lazlo, Puffy Ami Umi, and all of the Cartoon Network City bumpers.

It started with this song youtube.com/watch?v=CIU_UQF-kas

>Sym-Bionic Titan
you do not give credit to failures

No, by trying to appeal to an older demographic, causing ratings to go down

nobody cares!

then why the hell do they keep renewing them?

>the second dark age is dawning upon us
well, we better all commit mass suicide then

are we going to slit our wrists, or are we going to blow our brains out with shotguns?

Cause they acknowledge the fact that they can appeal to aoll ages like the shows on this image.

Adults who think every show should be catered to them and campaign against shows targetted to children are what is ruining cartoon network.

Disney had Phienas and Ferb remember! That was another show which huge success made the network rethink their opinion on animation hence why we got Gravity Falls, Star Vs and fuck the entire Disney XD lineup filled with shows nobody would think Disney would air at all (Pickle and Peanut).

the flapjack revival looks... scary
youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0

You see this shit? We would have never gotten it if Adventure Time wasn't a huge success. We would have also never gotten Steven Universe either but that's besides the point.

No, passive retards like you are the problem

aren't the ratings the reason they keep spamming TTG?

also, AT and SU ratings never go bellow 1mil

It is true that ratings went down in the recent decade, but that is a problem affecting all networks
it has nothing to do with the quality of the content, but rather the fact that television is being gradually phased out in favor of on-line streaming

I broke it up like this a while ago and most people seemed to agree;

>WB era 1992-1995.
>Early Cartoon Cartoons era 1995-1998 (Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, What a Cartoon with some WB mix).
>Middle Cartoon Cartoons era 1998-2003 (EEnE, PPG, Courage).
>Late Cartoon Cartoons era 2003-2007 (Billy and Mandy, KND, Lazlo).
>Dark Ages 2007-2010 (CN Real, Squirrel Boy, Johnny Test, Flapjack+Chowder holding things out).
>Rebirth 2010-2013 (Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, holdovers from the Dark Ages).
>Modern 2013- (UG, SU, WBB, Clarence, TTG).

Adventure time is shitty but people who whine about TTGO are fucking retarded

It's for kids and they like it, fuck off already you autists

Remember when every single cartoon didn't look like lazy flash animation and like the artists had actually read Loomis?

go home Chris-chan!
you are drunk

>Waaaaaaah why doesn't a children's network cater to me?

Get a life faggot

cucks like you are the problem

Rename modern to Tumblr era and you'll be correct.

Ah yes, instead of talking about the views presented in the video on cartoons and animation, let's instead focus on the person.

Phineas and Ferb was Diseny's ONLY show
if not for the success of Adventure Time over at CN, Disney would have never given shows like Gravity Falls or Star vs the Forces of Evil a chance

>Steven Universe
>get their point out in 11 minutes

what a worthless piece of SJW pandering shit
you should be ashamed of liking vomit like this

I'm still mad

>30 Min

You expect me to waste 1/48th of my day on that? Summarize OP.

This. Adventure Time was a huge fucking deal. During the 2000s, animation as a whole was struggling. The networks' options at the time were either using anime to carry the network (which stopped working around 2006-ish), transitioning to live-action, or taking the South Park approach and making cartoons so cheap that there was no way they couldn't turn a profit.

Adventure Time was a huge wake-up call to the higher ups that animation was never the problem. It was out of date marketing strategies. A lot of channels nearly killed their animation divisions completely because of this misunderstanding.

But they would still have Craig McCracken

stop being a commie SJW catering cuck!

wah, i can't self insert into this, wah!

go back to Sup Forums faggot

No

the only right thing to do

>being gullible enough to believe both moot's and now hiro's lies

Sup Forums has been profitable ever since the Sup Forums pass system was put in place. Sup Forums's probably is that hiro wasn't making as much money as he wanted it to, otherwise he would have sold it to the several rich guys who offered to buy it. This is why we now have big ads everywhere, because hiro wants to make more money. hiro is not like moot, hiro is actually a somewhat successful businessman.

Go back to art school you tumbrina scumsucker

nope
he was pitching Wander for years, and it was only after the AT craze it got picked-up

the only one being laughed at is you
liberal aspie tumblrina

>Slayers didnt inspire magic magiswords
ok...

>Phineas and Ferb was Diseny's ONLY show
And? Its success is what led Disney to get more shows. Keep in mind that the reason Disney even got their hands on Alex is because CN had fired most of their animators from Chowder and Flapjack including Craig all of which migrated to Disney.