What the fuck this was great, why did nobody like it...

What the fuck this was great, why did nobody like it? Let's have a thread about it where probably nobody replies to discuss this hidden kino

no it was a 7/10 with great effects until the ending which was preachy and SJW incarnate with the sjw cherry Clooney on top

>Aliens steal all of earth's finest minds
>Nearly destroys the earth

Yes somehow we're the uncivilized ones.

It was fucking garbage

Sup Forums LOVED this shit: it was kind of a big deal, but only for the lolibot.

It was great, except for that one scene in the nostalgia shop that only existed to hype up their purchase of Star Wars.

Did this movie kill Brit's career?

>The future successful humans are all brown minorities from diverse backgrounds

What did they mean by this

it's self-indulgent trash like everything else clooney has ever been in

Lolibot?

>99% of the movie is just figuring out the point of it
>it ends with brown people being the future to save the world
BRAVO DISNEY

It got to the point that all Tomorrowland threads would be hot pocketed on sight

>dem freckles doe

The janny really should know better. She's around 60 years old in the film which is completely legal

>janny
>knowing better

toppest kek

>and SJW incarnate with the sjw cherry Clooney on top
You can't be this retarded.

God I hope not.

it was too rushed. should have decided to be a kids movie or adult movie.

>preachy
>the world is being slowly destroyed by us humans

Yeah, fuck the environment amirite?

>not letting based Brad bird direct Superman
>he gets stuck with 2morrowLand

Well at least incredible 2 is coming out

If the movie had spent more time with the villain, it would have been amazing.

I also entirely agreed with the villain and his motifs, so there's that I guess.

the plot fell apart by the end of it.

It killed Tron 3 and that is an unforgiveable sin.

Does anyone actually like Clooney anymore?

I like him when he's playing an idiot in Coen Bro stuff but that's about it.

this

were they aliens?

I thought it was just a secret world where the earth's greatest minds ran away to.

basically Atlas Shrugged's Galt's Gulch.

There are tons of korean kino no body talks about. Probably because most people only follow that shitty list.

I honestly like him, not the best actor but he's a professional and he's good at what he does.

Things it did wrong:

The main girl literally did nothing in the story, she served no point. She was also incredibly annoying.

5 minutes in Tomorrowland at the start, 15 minutes in shitty ruined tomorrowland at the end, the rest was a bland chase movie.

The villain wasn't really wrong so they had to force him to randomly try to kill them.

Utlimately the film and trailers promised a great retrofuturistic movie and we got blueballed with a bland as fuck action film.

>dem legs doe

Seems interesting, post some more senpai

>she now looks like a hot trap

I don't mind this

Over all it good effort of being above average. I also liked this. If they had the villain that stands out strong, the things would've been much better off.