What's the whitest country in the world relative to life quality?

What's the whitest country in the world relative to life quality?
What's the best city in that country?
Please help i'm sick and tired of this shithole i live in!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't come to Finland! We are rude ugly poor racist mongols. Weather is always cold and wet like Alaska. Bears and wolves eat people in small towns every day! We live next to soviet nuke test grounds and mosquito have mutated to size of human fists. Siberian moosefly is everywhere and that monster looks like paris hilton's genital lice with wings! Our byrocrats were the inspiration hitchhiker's guide to galaxy byrocrats; culture of religious sadists. Don't come to Finland!
(Sorry for the rant. I was born in Sweden and I have seen what being too welcoming to strangers does to a country. I don't want that to Finland.)

I was actually thinking about moving to a Nordic country.
My first option was Iceland.Do you have nay opinions on them?

Without a doubt Iceland but unless you marry a chick from there your chances of immigrating are next to none. Also
>fuck off they are full

What's your opinion on your country's current state?
Would you see it as a good place to emigrate to ?
If yes where to exactly and why?

Very few states have a bright looking future. I would say New Hampshire, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wisconsin, Virginia, and North Carolina. Everywhere else is infested with liberal shitskins, cucked whites, enormous debt, high taxes, high regulations

Also forgot to add, North and South Dakota have a possibility to be great in the future depending on how the oil market adjusts to the low prices, Alaska would be great if they could get their cost of living down, and Colorado could be great if theh are able to prevent their universal Coloradocare that would surely bankrupt the state

Nordic country, scandinavia...all "meme" tier countries to immigrate to, i tell you first hand i know that if you wanted to create a new yugoslavia up there you could from all the balkans that live there
+ all the rapefugees in there, and basicly everywhere big like London, Paris...cuckery
Also, what is up with japs/anime that's always about skyscrapers, how dark and depresive they are n deep n shiet, fuck that man
Here have a pic of normal housing with normal mentality, not that deep weeb shit

London

Fuck, quick! Someone make up some reason why Iceland is horrible for him, we don't want this vault of white genes to become tainted.

True that.I would love to live in a house like that.
I hate living in old Comunist apartaments.
They are everywhere and they look like they're about to fall at any time.
I would like a nice house with a nice little garden!

I honestly wouldn't want the only non post-Communist white majority countries to get full of refugees and immigrants.
You wouldn't notice,i'm pretty white and tall myself :)

That looks architectural cancer, user..

Go to Siberia. Sand niggers can't survive there.

Sorry to burst your bubble mate but London is done.They are taking free speech away and labeling it as ''Hate Speech''.
immigrants and refugees everywhere and if you have as much as an opinion online they'll get you!

>Wanting a shitskin Romanian in your white country

You're despised by the entire fucking globe, you scum.

I know what you are saying, we too have had communism, and commie apartments are big part here in cities, sadly, if one doesn't have a good start, we will both be living in them soon user, also about you first post, yeah i would also like to travel somwhere better.....many young here (and in Romania too?) move out

Have you ever considered that non-whites aren't to blame for the short comings of your life?

They don't help, at least.

Yes we have 3 million out of 19 million population living outside of Romania!
It's sad but we aren't going to other countries to beg or to steal like some guy here in this thread.Those are Gypsies but they ignore to recognize that.Our youth emigrate to have better lives by their hard work.You can't do anything here,only poverty and corruption here!

>What's the whitest country in the world relative to life quality?

This question doesn't make any sense. Would you ask, "what's the tallest tree in the world relative to width?" There is no single answer to that question, since you haven't specified the relation.

''some guy here in this thread says''.
Sorry i forgot to ad says!

fuck of gipsy

Hello

It does because there are a lot of trees in this world but not so many countries that fit my description!

I believe that Murmansk will be the last white city.

Cold as fuck, no welfare, low tolerance for shitskins.

I'd like to say Ukraine...
But we're in a shitty condotion, so it's a no-go.
On the other hand, if you've got dollars, you're a king here

Don't come to Iceland! We are rude ugly poor racist mongols. Weather is always cold and wet like Alaska. Bears and wolves eat people in small towns every day! We live next to soviet nuke test grounds and mosquito have mutated to size of human fists. Siberian moosefly is everywhere and that monster looks like paris hilton's genital lice with wings! Our byrocrats were the inspiration hitchhiker's guide to galaxy byrocrats; culture of religious sadists. Don't come to Iceland!
(Sorry for the rant. I was born in Sweden and I have seen what being too welcoming to strangers does to a country. I don't want that to Iceland.)

Hmm,this post seems familiar. :p

Every country is white relative to life quality to some degree. Either it is very white and low quality, very white and high quality, not white and low quality, not white and high quality, or somewhere between.

You are the most blue pilled nation in the world, this alone shows how white you are.

lol romania

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

OK,sorry then.I asked for a country with big white population by percentage and it's life quality to be decent to good.

>It's sad but we aren't going to other countries to beg or to steal like some guy here in this thread.
Bullshit, our prisons are full of romanians

We have a word here.If you don't pass the BAC (test at the end of High School) you go strawberry picking in Spain. :)
You know Gypsies don't have a Gypsie ID or passport.They have Romania one because it's racist to categorize them or some hurr durr shit.
Thus you hear Romanian stealing and such in your country but there aren't Romanian.Pease understand

COME HOME, WHITE MAN

LOL

Tell me about Alaska I heard they have big wages and I'd do anything for money btw I'm Jewish

Bluepilled?

We don't take immigrants, that's pretty red pilled

A major plus is that we also don't have any Jews

>Please help i'm sick and tired of this shithole i live in!

tfw I've always wanted to go on a vacation to Romania and all Sup Forums tells me about are how shitty it is and gypsy memes.

To tell you the truth.Romania is nice but only certain places.If you ever come don't come near Bucharest.If you come go to Timisoara or Cluj!
Maybe Constanta in the summer but only Mamaia zone.

mememasters

Pic related is whitest country.

Australia is 92% white, of the non-whites it's 7% east Asians (ie partially civilised people).

We were ranked first in the world in the OECD development index in 2015, with Canberra being the best city in the world.

So basically Canberra is one of the best bets for someone wanting to be in a white city with a high standard of living. Before any Aussies pull the >big cities are filled with chinks and shitskins meme, Canberra itself is actually 92% white too, with

I never considered Australia because of the ''Memes''.
Thanks you i'll look into it.

the vampire already bit you

Oh yeah niceland is also top tier white.

I am a vampire you dip :)

Ukraine is fucking awesome when you go with American dollars.

Told my father to retire there, he speaks the language, but my mother wouldn't enjoy that much.