What are some examples of the remake being better than the original?

What are some examples of the remake being better than the original?

The "original" was a tv miniseries starring several people in wigs, OP. It's not really that much of an achievement doing something better with an actual feature budget

The Thing. 80s remake is way better than 50s original.

Unironically

The original was great for its time but really if you just look at it as a normal movie and not the first of its genre then its basic shit, the rob zombie one atleast has some character development and shit. And the killing moments are a billion times better but well its obvious with vfx and cgi being more modern

>cgi being more modern
The original had no CGI, you retard.

My point still stands

nope

Nostalgiafaggot

The fact that a TV miniseries even got to the level of recognition of an actual film is already impressive

>The CGI was more modern
>Original Halloween had no CGI
No it doesn't, because you're comparing an element that does exist to an element that doesn't

The remake is objectively worse in every aspect. Only edgy teens and people with severe mental issues fail to see this.

PAID MARKETERS GET OFF MY Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not this one.

>The remake is objectively worse in every aspect.

Micheal Myers himself is better. So are the gurls, and it looks better. It has a nice dirty look that rob zombie movies have, and it fits.

It's LITERALLY all thanks to Tim Curry memeing his performance as IT.

Coen Brothers True Grit

Not really. It just scared a bunch of kids in the 90s, and now they're old enough to remember it as better than it actually was because it made an impression.

better than original

I was about to scream, then I realized I saw the black and white one back in 95. You're right.

If you want to call it a remake.