ITT: """"Villains"""" who did literally nothing wrong

ITT: """"Villains"""" who did literally nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He clearly stole some chains from someone.

Also stole a dragon from someone

>stole

I wish they had introduced the Night King to use earlier and that he could talk -- at this point he's literally the most flag and uninteresting character in the show, the fact he's the main villain is a damn shame desu.

how did they even magically conjure tons and tons of metal chains?

>implying that NK is anything more than a setup for Lich King Jaime

they had them handy just in case somebody would had a brilliant idea of pointless expedition beyond the wall and needed a helping hand from the dragon queen

>Everyone keeps calling him the ice king

Don't you mean Villains who did nothing?

>who did nothing
i reckon he will be the main villain in the last season, calm the fuck down

>Wanting the NK to talk
Why they would make him full nazi if they did that have you fucking seen the writing of late
>Excuse me high Valriyen doesn't have a gender.

How the fuck does some random slave who was most likely the masters fuck toy know all this shit on top of terrible writing.

>My son...
>I need you to become the man you were always meant to be. Not next year, not tomorrow... now.

>Season 7 Finale
>"Some say we're born into the grave "
youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ

Brilliant translator of twelve languages. Also a hot chick and not just used as a fuck toy. Lamo character that got far too much screen time. A token black, mocha at that, chick.

>reckon
Dickon*

Lets not forget according to Barristaon selmy (the man who got killed by fucking peasnts with knifes while wearing armor) she is one of the smartest people in the world. Like what the fuck DnD

Literally the best scene out of the whole season and possibly the only actually good written one

Now if only this scene occured after Tommen killed himself, we still getting the events of Jaime leading a separate army and them being slaughtered by Dany, Bronn saving him and then it would have made him meeting Cersei again in the Dragon Pit scene way more powerful

I don't give a shit about anything. All I want is for Bran to get his castle.

The NK is incapable of doing wrong. He lacks free will and is only doing what he was made for.

>Lets not forget according to Barristaon selmy
Dude is based af, challenging Joffrey and all his guards when he is denounced Knight status and yet dies in an alley by some Barbaric thugs...

SAD

*Bron

>The NK is incapable of doing wrong. He lacks free will and is only doing what he was made for.
So you be saying, a thousand years ago, children of the forest programmed him to throw an ice javelin at a moving dragon target instead of a stationary one with the Dragon Queen sitting on it?

Only way I will forgive the writers for that scene is if Bran was possessing the night king and reason he made him get a dragon and allow the army of the dead into Westeros is because he has some secret plan to send them all

topjej

Yep, his death was very unsatysfying, but duel of knights and close-quarter combat in narrow streets vs. swarms of insurgents are two different stories

*Bronn

hehe

>(the man who got killed by fucking peasnts with knifes while wearing armor)
Actually he wasn't wearing armor. D&D decided to go the full mile when fucking his character into the dirt out of spite for the actor.
As well as being still alive in the books he's using plate armor to demolish Essos Fucking Shits in every encounter with them.

are the Unsullied massive jobbers in the books too?

they aren't as hyped and they only really get murdered when offduty as opposed to the retarded indoor spear battles in the show

nice

Daeneris

x100

but hes dead and evil xD

Fuck Humanity.

The Matrix was by far the best solution to the human/machine conflict.

so considering he's the villain in the upcoming movies, will he be resurrected or something?

>le lts call the bad guy good and be hip on Sup Forums meme xDDD

off yourself

why is it that Sup Forums posts 25 threads of this faggots stupid face every fucking day

whatcha gonna do about it, fuccboi?

the cunt killed like 15 of them in a narrow passageway whilst being unarmored and old
give him a fucking break man

AAAAH SAVE ME GREY WORM

I still prefer the Lannisters vs the Dragon. Of course, Jaime is there and being grand.
Damn shame, that the 'great' episode of this season fell short.

This. They're not elite soldiers. Just super obedient soldiers whose loyalty won't break in ANY situation. Not much else. Spearmen. Dany has numbers and they can't be routed so it's very useful.

>tfw he ends up with Casterly Rock
>tfw he's a Reyne

AND NOW THE RAINS WEEP O'ER HIS HALL