Repeating the same lines over and over again like a damn robot

>Repeating the same lines over and over again like a damn robot
>being able to do pic related

WAS that really Bruce? Seems really out of character for him to just go into the prison the way he did and risk permenant paralysis at the hands of Bane all so he could let in the rest of his team. I half expected it to be Clayface disguised as him but it seems like it really was Bruce

Who fucking cares, we finally have Punch and Jewelee in comic! BASED KING.

>I half expected it to be Clayface disguised as him but it seems like it really was Bruce
Not Punch, the character King explicitly introduced as being able to disguise himself really well?

Well the only people we actually saw were Catwoman and Ventriloquist (hmm throwing your voice) so I think there's plenty of time for twists and reveals.

He is suicide.

Would Punch be able to withstand a beating from Bane and strong enough to make holes in the wall from punching?

well now there's a perfect room for a sweet twist

>people expecting twists after how predictable and by the numbers the previous arc was

>Ventriloquist

Does he have some kind of power to control life-sized dummies from far away distances? That could be one explanation for it but as far as I know the guy is just some weirdo who used Scarface as a way of acting out his inner mob-boss personality

As long as King crashes at least one vehicle per issue, I'll continue buying it.

they turned calendar man into a meta-human that is reborn every season so everything is possible

The twist will be after nonstop declarations of planning to break Bane's back, Batman ends up not doing so.

No, the twist is going to be by saving one person, Gotham Girl, Bruce is condemning another, Bane. After he breaks Bane's back Bane will become addicted to venom again, could even be setup for an arc later down the line where Bane comes back for revenge.

>Repeating the same lines over and over again like a damn robot
It's a mantra. Like soldiers repeating their name and rank when in captivity. He was saying it to stay focused.

These sheltered babies here no nothing of war friend. I doubt most of them have ever been in a fight.

he didn't break his back bane said he couldn't he literally only slipped a disk to knock him out and then drown him batman then made 4 dents in the wall to climb up and realign his vertebra all of this is possible

Next arc is 'I am Bane'

When?

>Bruce gets so caught up in saving someone he condemns another to do it and it bites him in the ass

Classic Bruce

We don't care who you are, what we wanna know is your plan.

I may be miss remembering but I would say Batman Rebirth issue.

Gotham Girl is a cute innocent girl and a hero, fuck Bane and everyone of the Suicide Squad that will probably die to help her

>it's ooc for Batman to overcome the odds through of combination of focus and willpower.
It actually makes a lot of sense for Batman to be the diversion because really who else could've survived this?