Which was the best of the 90s Turtle rip-offs?

Which was the best of the 90s Turtle rip-offs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember Biker Mice and Street Sharks. Those were fun as fuck
I never knew that the mouse with glasses was actually blind and has a girlfriend until that one episode

Street sharks was rad as fuck

Either Street Sharks or Extreme Dinosaurs.

>has a girlfriend until that one episode

General Carbine. Just as much of a badass military chick as Felina Feral, and actually a much more major character in the sequel series.

Biker Mice from Mars and Road Rovers were only slightly saved from being utter trash due to the self-awareness about them.

Be honest.

It was actually really good.

Best toyline, Street Sharks
Best concept, Biker Mice

SWAT Kats is harmed by not being absolutely crazy enough. It should be DMC3 Dante, but instead it's DMC1 Dante.

oh yeah

>vin diesel
>hair

This is fucking me up.

I remember finding a Biker Mice annual when I was a kid and being slightly baffled that it wasn't a parody.
Only 90's kids, I guess?

It was a parody. First episode they mention the Turtles by name when introducing themselves to not-April.

They say something like "Yeah, the Turtles were busy" or something.

You better not be trying to start a waifu battle.

F L A T
L
A
T

Does Mummies Alive! count?

Their anime-tier transformations were always such a treat to watch. Plus that absolutely rad opening.
youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg

They even took the whole Pizza schtick

Didn't the Nips just allow the translators to do whatever the fuck they wanted and the end result was liked more?

actually from what I remember what happened was that when Saban was sent the show, they lost the translated scripts they had, so they went and ad-libbed it as they didn't have enough time to get accurate scripts sent over again, at least that's how I remember it

These fuckers always pissed me off because their design says more "megaman robots" than it does "samurai"

Street Sharks, because it's the ultimate example of exploiting 90s boys compulsive nostalgic affection for the token female character.

Biker mice is really fun, is heavy inspired in 80/90s action movies and comics.

They were "Ninjas" in their original Jap version

Pre-teen Dirty-gene Kung-Fu Kangaroos

Say whaaaaaa

Biker Mice From Mars is definitely the one I remember best out of the TMNT-wannabe era. Great characters, great concept.

Hmmm, not sure it does. Mummies Alive came out in '97 (after the original TMNT toon ended), while all the wannabe shows came out around 93'-94'.

Then again, both shows were aired on CBS, so it's possible the network was hoping Mummies Alive would be the successor to TMNT. Too bad it only lasted a season...