amazon.in/Adolf-Hitler-Sangharsh-Aatmakatha-Rupantran/dp/8121618851
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Excellent post

Daily reminder an Iranian in Germany killed people over this fucking meme
lmao

>indians are the original aryans
>persians are aryan too
Yet Hitler would have genocided both of them because he didn't consider anyone but germanics and nordics as aryan

>Keeping foreigners out of your country is genocide

He would have literally genocided them if they already were in the country.

>hitler
>germanic
>germans
>germanic
Hitler just used Germany as his power base for his Empire same as Stalin or Charlemagne.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-21-01-30-21.png (720x1280, 710K)

>implying anyone wants to be a wh*Te e*Ropeon
>implying the original aryans would be considered wh*Te by today's standards

Hitler was an autistic LARPer, true aryans were swarthy.

Attached: 1519687205585.png (198x198, 76K)

uhm no sweety, they were nordic people. nordics traveled around the world and started ancient civilizations everywhere

Or Napoleón.

Hitler foremost carried Greco-Roman civilization and the west, he didn't give a fuck about scandinavians or nordics.

Hitler carried the torch of Greece, Rome and brought it to Berlin.

Hitler only cared about Europe which us Greco Rome je hated Barbarians that destroyed the European civilization.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=rqu3bndYiYg

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-06-18-39-23.png (720x1280, 1.07M)

Hitler redefined the word Aryan, it's always referred to Persians and Indians.

You talking shit?

It's actually insane

Woah uncommon

Iranians don’t even look white, 99% of them look no different than Saudi Arabians. The cherrypicked images of the so called white iranians are actually mixed with Turkish and Greek blood

>Iranians are brown like Arabs

Attached: 1520799461175.jpg (235x215, 6K)

now thats rare

No they aren't. Why the fuck do Indians/Persiabs have a sizeable amount of European DNA and speak European languages? Because they were conquered by fucking Aryans from Europe. This isn't Nazi bullshit, it's proven history from a genetic, linguistic and archaeological perspective.

>italians and greeks are not wh*Te but greco-roman civilization is the basis of wh*Te identity therefore ancient italians and greeks were wh*Te and blonde

Attached: 1521072362639.png (1200x1630, 642K)

Are you saying Turks are white

سلام حاجی چه خبر؟

>Indians and Iranians
>European DNA
There is zero evidence of this, Iranians aren’t even in the same genetic cluster as western euros or even the swarthy southern euros

>m*tt education
Read "Mein Kampf", the main reason why Hitler moved to Germany was because Vienna was full of foreigners he was disgusted of. Hitler was obsessed with a "clean" race which in his opinion was the nordic one. If Hitler only wanted to gain power he wouldn't have killed millions of slavs and jews.

هیچ چیز خیلی

Aryans were people that spoke Sanskrit. It has nothing to do with having wh*Te skin and blue eyes.

>Read Mein Kampf
No? Why they got related languages then?

Attached: images.jpg (443x332, 9K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration
Literally one of the most evidenced migrations in history.

>you can't read a historic relevant book because it turns you into a nazi
If Indians would read a few more books on basic hygiene maybe they wouldn't shit on streets

Yeah but then you wouldn't be able to satisfy your fetish.

amazon.in/Adolf-Hitler-Sangharsh-Aatmakatha-Rupantran/dp/8121618851
Many Indians enjoyed it.
>Book is very interesting, inspirational and worthy.
>autobiography inspires you

>oh look another is not white/white thread

nobody wants to be white or any other race than their own. fuck off with your pathetic threads and grow a brain fuckwit.

Is there any evidence mein kampf is even authentic?

Someone could have just invented it post war to fit their narrative.

Hitler was closer to greece and Rome than stockholm or denmark.

Hitler cultivated southern european culture, civilization, and archetecture.

I will defend a fellow Hellenic Evropean to the death against the barbarians.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

>Hitler would have genocided both of them
Hitler considered Iranians "honorable Aryans", and it was under his advice that Reza Shah officially asked other countries to call Persia by its native name, Iran, around 1935. The country has been called Iran since Sassanian times. Autograph from Hitler to Reza Shah.

Attached: hitler.jpg (800x1221, 164K)

>1/256 greek heritage

And he looked like this

Attached: sonboly2_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDOnG7oGLUTzuzPvsbFJdoI1p5zf4vqoBenV96sO2Yqs.jpg (435x272, 20K)

Fuck off.

Fuck off with your WE WUZZING, snow nigger.

Also implying the people who shit outside can even read. Literally kys, underage twathead.

I just wanted to show some funny reviews ;_;

Calm down man.

Those guys are cringy idiots. I'm not reading that shit.

I'm sick and tired of the snow nigger obsession with Ancient Egypt, Iranshahr/Persia, and India. Just fuck off and stick to your own goddamn cultures and stop trying to claim others with your pseudoscience and misinterpretations of PIE migrations.

They are very mixed. So they are not just arya anymore

Attached: iranians.png (1048x374, 101K)

>They are very mixed.
Nope, I can dump a bunch of sources showing modern Iranians have 90-95% genetic continuity with their Sassanian and Achaemenid forebears.
>So they are not just arya anymore
Iranians/Persians were never White, and Aryan didn't mean White.

You're just wrong

Attached: DNA in Europa.png (1015x782, 1.25M)

Haplogroups don't mean anything. Only autosomal DNA matters because it goes all the way back via one's grandparents.

Whiter than you Nigel

There was a study that compared an Iron Age Iranian (which goes back to Achaemenid and Sassanian empires) sample to modern Iranians. They cluster very close on PCA autosomal DNA plots. That means more than haploshit studies.

Note, Neolithic Iranians (probably Sogdians) were different than Iron Age Iranians (Persians, Medes), but neither of them were White.

How much of their DNA is from Aryans?

Yes, pre-islamic Persia was inhabited by bright haired and bright eyed people. There are chronicles describing them as such and blue or green eyed Iranians are still a thing nowadays.

That's because Hitler was an absolute brainlet who had no idea what he was talking about

>pre-islamic Persia was inhabited by bright haired and bright eyed people.
No, it wasn't, you retarded faggot. Here's a vase from Sassanian times.

Attached: vase.jpg (632x620, 111K)

Here's a mosaic depicting noblewomen from Bishapur, also dating to Sassanian times.

Attached: mosaic.jpg (282x179, 15K)

but varg said that persians were nordics originally. even the ancient chinese culture was started by nordics

>considered Iranians "honorable Aryans",
What an arrogant piece of shit

The Persians and Medes, the Sogdians & Bactrians, and the Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture & Scythians & Alans were different people amongst each other. However, they were on a cultural continuum of influence and spoke related languages.

>but varg said that persians were nordics originally
Varg is an idiot, and he's not the kind of person to read peer-reviewed studies and form an impartial opinion. Studies show that Sassanian and Achaemenid Persians largely resemble modern Iran. People can have varying skin-tone while being of the same race, but it is highly doubtful they resembled Scandinavian peoples given the evidence that I could share -- but would get tired doing so again.
>even the ancient chinese culture was started by nordics
Stop WE WUZZING the cultures of others, retard. It makes you just as bad as Afrocentrists.

Hitler considered literally anyone that helped his cause as honorary aryans, even fucking slanted eyed japs. That doesn't mean he saw them as equals though.

Man you people need to go to Iran
It's a very diverse country. Why wouldn't it be, given its history?

Oh no no no

>muh vases
As I said, there are bright eyed and blonde people still being born in modern Iran, and they're autochtons.

He got it wrong, pre-islamic Persia was inhabited by non-Aryan people that had mixed with Aryans from originally Europe.

1. Just because you are bright eyed and blonde does not mean you are genetically close to NW Europeans. A lot of Caucasus people have light hair and light eyes, but they cluster far from Europeans.

2. Check image. Source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/

3. One can have different skin tones whilst still cluster close to other on PCA autosomal DNA plots. This is because race is not skin deep and only a few genes select for depigmentation.

Attached: marked up.jpg (800x697, 160K)

>only nordics had blonde hair
Even today you can easily distinguish typical for Slavs dirty blonde hair and typical for Nordics bright yellow hair. Different stuff.

He did it because he got bullied not because of this dumb meme

I know about it, but the very chutzpah to call an Iranian a honorary Iranian is laughable. It's the "whiter than you Mohammad" of the 20th century

did anyone in your family get hit by houthi/saudi rockets?

>Aryans from originally Europe
It is still debatable what Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture were. Regardless, they weren't the same thing as Persians.
Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture came from Transoxiana, and they mixed with people in Bactria–Margiana Archaeological Complex (BMAC). Then people from BMAC traveled to Iranian plateau and gave cultural influences.
Regardless, as I've pointed out, Alans and Scythians people were also not equivalent to Persians.
Scythians, PII, and Alans were largely violent Steppeniggers who did not understand civilization.

They got those from the Andronovo people who spread Common Aryan among South Asians. They were predominantly light skinned and had light hair and eyes. That's why you seem them especially among the more northern Iranics like Tajiks and Nuristanis.

Whiter than you Wojchiech

>Just because you are bright eyed and blonde does not mean you are genetically close to NW Europeans. A lot of Caucasus people have light hair and light eyes, but they cluster far from Europeans.
And thank God for that. Where did I imply otherwise? I hate snowniggers.
I am Sarmatian.

>and had light hair and eyes
From studies I've seen on Yamnaya, they were tall and dark haired, but I'm not entirely sure and don't care since this is a topic about Persians.
>That's why you seem them especially among the more northern Iranics like Tajiks and Nuristanis.
It could be from recent admixture with Slavs, but regardless, the question of Proto-Indo-Iranian, Scythian, and Sogdian ancestry are all different questions. This thread is about Persians and Medes, not other groups preceding them or elsewhere.

Sarmatians weren't Persian or Mede.

they have to be not intercepted for that to happen ameriMutt

For what? not being wh*Te?

No, its not.

> Our autosomal, Y-chromosomal and mitochondrial DNA analyses reveal that whereas few specimens seem to be related matrilineally or patrilineally, nearly all subjects belong to haplogroup R1a1-M17 which is thought to mark the eastward migration of the early Indo-Europeans. Our results also confirm that at the Bronze and Iron Ages, south Siberia was a region of overwhelmingly predominant European settlement, suggesting an eastward migration of Kurgan people across the Russo-Kazakh steppe. Finally, our data indicate that at the Bronze and Iron Age timeframe, south Siberians were blue (or green)-eyed, fair-skinned and light-haired people and that they might have played a role in the early development of the Tarim Basin civilization. To the best of our knowledge, no equivalent molecular analysis has been undertaken so far.

Sarmatians and Scythians were Iranic, just like Persians, and without a doubt interacted a lot with each other.
I am Sarmatian.

We wuz Kurgans kurwa

>Sarmatians and Scythians were Iranic, just like Persians, and without a doubt interacted a lot with each other.
That's true. They weren't exactly racially equivalent though, I think.
>I am Sarmatian.
I honestly do not know. Maybe.
What the average phenotypes of Yamnaya were:

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014), Mathieson et al. (2015): they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[25][6] Despite their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.[26]

Indo-iranians dont descend straight from Yamnaya, but through CWC -> Sintasha -> Andronovo. Plenty of time for those traits to propagate.