Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuNqNEAIbSA
thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-gains-bernie-backer/
youtu.be/q9BwKqvxFgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks but no thanks, I'm voting for Hillary

t. A white male

Wtf I hate fags now!

He's trolling leftists and trying to get more votes? I'm the opposite of triggered m8, this post made me cocked

He openly supported gay rights well before Hillary did. Went on TV to talk about it. I'm gay (for Trump).

You should

He is saying that he will fight the ideology of Islam. That makes me happy.

>t. Hillary Shill

What's it like having aids?

It's the ideology of Christianity too, fag lover.

yeah like I keep saying if you actually come to this website for fun you are either gay or genuinely don't care

let no amount of roleplaying convince you otherwise

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KILL YOURSELF

No it doesn't, I have nothing against gays really, let them do what they want, they aren't trying to impose their faggotry on everyone.

Muslims, on the other hand...

no it doesn't

>t. Westboro Baptist Church

God loves gays too you filthy heretic

>Hillary
>Bringing in more Christians

No he fucking doesn't you retard that's why he destroyed Sodom

He's a genius

>everyone on this board hates jews because they "control the world"
>They all love gays because "yaaas boy u do u honey!"

>they aren't trying to impose their faggotry on everyone

kek

>they aren't trying to impose their faggotry on everyone

He's got my vote

>they aren't trying to impose their faggotry on everyone.
Not in the first decade but we've seen already schools teaching kids to have sex between them.

I tried to warn you

wtf i hate freedom and different beliefs now

I don't get why everyone uses the WBC as an example of Christianity being as bad as Islam. Sure, they're shit people, but they've done nothing illegal, they haven't killed anyone, and make a pint of staying well within the law.

He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because they were irredeemable and he knew they would never repent. They weren't just gays and adulterers you ignorant shitbag.

The whole fucking point of destroying the cities was to paint a clear message;
I fucking hate sin and without repentance you will be annihilated

Which is why he sent christ later on.

>"For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
>FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD
>that includes gays and your sinning ass as well you fucking shut for brains

Well those are furries, they're different.

I really don't care about it.

You're a faggot and you have a pink ID but you can do whatever you like, please leave the Christian cake shops alone though since they should be able to do whatever they like too.
Society requires that people tolerate each other but does not require acceptance of things that go against their values.

kill yourself fagget
same

Being a fag is a son you dumbass

Plus they're a family of lawyers using Christianity as a guise to not pay taxes.

Faggots need to get the fuck off my board

Yeah I'm aware. I wasn't trying to make the comparison to Islam by any means.

They're just extremely hateful, negative people; exactly what Christ didn't want his followers including that other user to be

*Sin

At least they're not as bad as those Christian wedding catering companies in the middle of nowhere who refuse to cater a gay wedding

amirite

>WBC body count: 0
>Islam body count: 49. From one fucking night.

DAS RITE

A fag is a fag, fag.

This is Trump's board, Ahmed.

>A fag is a fag, fag.
t. fag

since when has trump's campaign ever been about homophobia lmao. a shill should at least be educated about the subject matter

this is people being faggots in public.
Muslims are trying to implement sharia law in our nations.
If the faggots start demanding that everybody sucks dicks and then start beheading those who refuse to do so, then maybe you will have a point.
but these people are just being regular faggots.

That is a different issue of degeneracy and those (((people))) should be gassed for reasons not specifically related to being homosexuals, (((heterosexuals))) are also corrupting the youth now.

So is adultery, so is murder.

>let ye who is without sin cast the first stone

Who's the heretical dumbness here?

What right do you have to think that a certain group of people should be more harshly judged than others? Are you so fucking perfect that you aren't a sinner? Are you god incarnate? No, you're a fucking sinner just like me, just like gays, just like all other people on this polluted earth.

God hates all sin equally, and if you think homos deserve such harsh punishment we all deserve to burn in hell, Christs sacrifice be damned.

Fucking heretic

I don't really mind gays, just keep your gay shit away from me and my family

I can't believe he's culturally appropriating right now

Just another example of gay privileged

He has a big following with minorities than people realize. Most people don't like Muslims or illegal immigrants
>youtube.com/watch?v=XuNqNEAIbSA
>thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-gains-bernie-backer/

Dumbass*

>Briton
>calling me Ahmed instead of Paco

Keep your family away from my gay shit.

Trump never went after fags. I even remember a clip from his show where he asked a contestant if he was gay, which he followed up by saying it didn't matter to him one way or the other.

>>/lgbt/

Will do

Don't forget this, senpai

youtu.be/q9BwKqvxFgo

>let ye who is without sin cast the first stone.

Sounds like something a Jew would say.

I don't see why. Sup Forums has lost the fag war. You will never live in an America without it again, it's time to move on to a different issue. Pedophilia and beastiality are next.

Just don't fuck it up like you did this one.

who /polgbt/ here

Hate the sin not the sinner user

>no 'Q'

I'M LITERALLY FUCKING SHAKING.
I JUST CAN'T EVEN FUCKING BIGOT.

>flag

Not surprised in the least.

In 15 years...

I don't see why Sup Forums has lost the pedo war. You will never live in an America without it again, it's time to move on to a different issue.

Uh oh Trump isn't an autistic stormfag, guess I'm a #shillforhill now...

That isn't fags pushing it, it's jews

You should know this by now

I also hate it when people use the presence of right-wing Christian bullshit as a justification to bring Muslims over here in the United States.

>Fundamentalist Muslims are inherently against women's rights, gay rights, etc.
>Lib: Yeah, well, we already have that over here too. So we shouldn't judge. Don't you remember what the KKK did?

I want Big Don to fuck my boipussy

Well Jesus was indeed descendants of Jews

Your point?

yes but living a homosexual lifestyle is unrepentant. Doing a homosexual act and repenting is one thing, but making it a lifestyle is another.