Prove to me race-mixing with east asians is bad. Why shouldn't a have a qt korean gf?

Prove to me race-mixing with east asians is bad. Why shouldn't a have a qt korean gf?

Because you depend on this board for advice you dont deserve any girlfriend.

Because their genes are shit. The reason why they become good looking are through batteries of plastic surgery.

Be honest, how many race mixing threads have you made in your lifetime?

this sounds really mean but at the same time I see no problem with the truth of it.

Koreans are generally batshit even by female standards

what about chinese friendo

There is nothing wrong with race mixing. IN a few years time there won't be any distinct 'races' left on the planet. So by valuing your race you are valuing something that will have no meaning in the not too distant future.

Intellect, a fit body, handsome face etc - these will be commodities in the future that can be bought and sold.

>brazil

Oh look, a poo in loo telling everyone having pride in your race is dumb.

Can confirm, i was with a half korean qt too bad she was crazy as fuck.

poo

Korean chicks are fucking crazy. That's why.

i want to go through asia and impregnate asian girls and then leave them, so there r even less women for the gooks lmoa, plus im improving their gene pool and destroying their inbred gook genes

in

Do they look good?

Then why the fuck do I care how they did it?

Children are for faggots who need fulfillment in their life. I don't need that shit weighing me down

but how will latvia into china if they think gommunism is anotha shoa?

Genetic trash. They get so much plastic surgery that you have no idea if they're worth mating with (they're not).
The ones you see on TV are basically chopped and drugged to look as Japanese as possible.

what the fuck is up with her face

are her glasses warping her eyes? she looks like a mole rat mixed with igor

Don't have a son. He WILL be a beta male.

What if you have all daughters and their potato genes get RICED?

Does someone have the comic with a white male asian female couple that says "finally I can feel like a man without having to be one"?

railed a cute, inexperianced korean qt after my last breakup, she was a mixed bag. God-tier pussy, the best Ive ever had, with super soft but small tits, nice feeling body but kind of a nasty manipulative non-trustworthy bitch.

I agree with these anons, asian girls are good for sex only. I wouldnt try to date one, there seems to be a common theme here.

koreans are no go zone

they have the most plastic surgery out of any other asian country

your child will be ugly 100%

I just google "korean girl plastic surgery" and my mind is fucking blown.

you will never get a gf of any kind, much less one from korea, because youre just some mentally ill faggot who jacks off to trannies on Sup Forums all day.

because then more women are gonna be attracted to you and not us, you fool. we have to slowly drown the thought of "fucking white guys feels better" amongst asian women. fucking whites, gtfo of our countries.

And if he has a daughter, she'll be a race mixing slag, and probably a feminist. I mean, why would a woman with no clear identity or race care about who she sleeps with?

dont care if they r girls they will be whores anyway and 3/4 gooks r better than full gooks

/Thread

>what is raising a child

Can't blame guys for going Asian when white females are completely ruined. Would prefer white kids but if I met an Asian girl that made me happy I wouldn't fight it. Race traitor you will say but when half of our race has already betrayed us its going to (and has)push a lot of men into it.

Koreans are ugly as fuck, they just all get plastic surgery.

>round as fuck faces

>The reason why they become good looking are through batteries of plastic surgery
>Batteries of surgery
>Brazil calling out other countries for too much plastic surgery
Top kek

/thread

thats it im a chinese communist party member now

>Brazil
>country with the 2nd highest rates of cosmetic surgery

>3/4

So you are half Finnish?

>Korean

Race mixing with Asians is a good idea. Make sure it's a tall one.

it waters down asians while reducing the amount of white babies in the world.

/thread

sage

Nothing wrong with plastic surgery. If you racemix with a Korean qt concentrate on making money. That way if your kids come out looking like mutants, they can get plastic surgery too.

classic poo thinking

Elliot Rogers

Is this the same logic a nigger applies to coalburners? Sounds like it is.

Ooga booga 'muh dik da yellow wimminz and run away when dey pregnant!

I have a Korean gf.

She's really cute and sweet.

Her biggest problem is spending too much money.

>but it's worked hasnt it

good thing im not a stemfag then harhar

Lake grandpa always said:

"Gooks are good for fucking, but jump out of a chopper if you knocked one up"

Fucking autist

saged and reported

this made me happy thanks for cheering me up :DDD

Please don't fall to the korean bait. If you want east asians, just settle with Chinese or japs

It creates mistrust of FUCKING WHITE MALES in Asian societies. Bad for future diplomacy if people their government know any girls that got BLEACHED.

shouldn't they be happy they didn't get BLACKED. besides, it's proven fact asian girls love white cock. i doubt they'll be mad.

good idea based colony

>korean gf
Get yourself a jap OP

We make combined 300K.

But she's spending like a millionaire.

why don't you just make your own business then and earn more monies for her?

Math PhD?

this
fucking plastic whores

I just wish those autistic sex pest 'english teachers' would be more discreet. They have a fucking horrible reputation over there because 90% of them just start fucking everything that moves when they get there with many of them being virgin neckbeards before they went. Loads of them are in jail for kiddy fiddling too.

>raging micro penis
but i dont want your gurls now anyways lol

Ive seen some asian men with white females lately, considering there arent that many asians here it seems like a fair ratio.

Because I'm into black women user